Sony, Sunflowers

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Sony tweeted this yesterday:

Here's a great site to learn about Sony's 3D technology: <!-- m -->http://ow.ly/2Vukb<!-- m --> #Sony
8:30 AM Oct 19th via HootSuite

I went to the website, and if you scroll down, there is a box that says "Sony's 3D Home Entertainment" & the background is sunflowers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wow, cool website!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What in the hell is going on!? I wonder why did they do this?

I am really starting to wonder if MJ did indeed like sunflowers?? They are everywhere! Even in the LMP interview with Ophra. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :o What in the hell is going on!? I wonder why did they do this?

I am really starting to wonder if MJ did indeed like sunflowers?? They are everywhere! Even in the LMP interview with Ophra. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

LMP said they're his favorite flower, he loved being surrounded by them <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    :o What in the hell is going on!? I wonder why did they do this?

I've often wondered the same thing. I know LMP said so, but I don't recall ever hearing or seeing them in connection with MJ before that. Not to say the man can't have something in his life the entire world doesn't know about, but I can't help but think sunflowers were brought in for the hoax. A way to tie together clues or something.