jackson family picture from 1971 who's that boy??

marizamariza Posts: 37
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hi does anybody knows that boy standing next to jermain this is a familyportrait from ,71

Comments

• DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    That's LaToya
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    No clue, but man does he have a lotta hair!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

That's LaToya

Seriously??

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• marizamariza Posts: 37
    That's LaToya
    no i think its a boy and i think he is from michael,s age !
  • That's LaToya

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That's LaToya

It's definitely La Toya
    That's LaToya

It's definitely La Toya

I believe you, I can see it now... Sorry Latoya! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• That's LaToya

It's definitely La Toya

I believe you, I can see it now... Sorry Latoya! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I thought you guys were joking... I don't see it at all <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Why is she dressed as a boy?
    That's just how she looked in 1971.
  • Wouldn't she have been like 15 in '71?? Looks younger to me. And looks like a boy. lol. But what do I know, I wasn't alive yet in the 70's so I can't really contribute much to this argument. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • marizamariza Posts: 37
    This is latoya in 72 i must admit she changed a lot <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Yeah that's definetly LaToya. Compare her face to other pictures from that time period. It's her <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Poor her that hair do did not give her justice lol
    Wouldn't she have been like 15 in '71?? Looks younger to me. And looks like a boy. lol. But what do I know, I wasn't alive yet in the 70's so I can't really contribute much to this argument. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lol - I was, unfortunately (or fortunately, however you want to look at it). <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I have a few pics of LaToya from earlier years and I believe that particular pic is in MJ's book too.
  • Wouldn't she have been like 15 in '71?? Looks younger to me. And looks like a boy. lol. But what do I know, I wasn't alive yet in the 70's so I can't really contribute much to this argument. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Lol - I was, unfortunately (or fortunately, however you want to look at it). <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I have a few pics of LaToya from earlier years and I believe that particular pic is in MJ's book too.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This was the funniest exchange that I have read on the MB!!! I guess you could say all of that beauty was hiding under her afro.
  • man they all look like the dog died that day <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • man they all look like the dog died that day <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

LOL suspicious mind <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I guess the photographer forgot to say "Say Cheese" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

BTW where was Rebbie? Or was she the photographer?
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    This is LaToya? Really? Are there more photos from 1971? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I think it 's La Toya too
    man they all look like the dog died that day <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

LOL suspicious mind <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I guess the photographer forgot to say "Say Cheese" <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

BTW where was Rebbie? Or was she the photographer?

Rebbie moved out when she was 18 to get married and Joe didn't agree with her marriage (at least, that is how it's told in The American Dream), so I guess this picture was taken when she already left home, when I see the age of the others.

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    She's not dressed like a boy, either. She's wearing a girl's shirt. Everyone was high in the 70s. Stupidest clothes ever. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> No accounting for the lack of some make up, though...
    She was one hot chick, just a little later.