My Email to Oprah TODAY!!!

heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
edited January 1970 in News
In your 25th and Final Season, I CANNOT URGE YOUR ENOUGH to take the opportunity to LISTEN to those of us telling you this simple and very real truth: Michael Jackson was innocent of hurting children. In fact, he was probably the LAST PERSON ON EARTH who would EVER hurt a child! LISTEN TO YOUR HEART OF HEARTS and you will finally realize that this is true! With the global influence you wield, you have a unique opportunity to right a terrible wrong and affect real change! By your silence, it has appeared to the world for 17 years that you might actually believe these horrible lies about Michael, therefore, YOU have played a role in his story! If you are truly the Journalist/Good Person that you portray yourself to be, for the love of GOD, SEE THE LIGHT and then do a show about Michael's innocence! You’lll need just four guests: Tom Mesereau, Aphrodite Jones, Charles Thomson & William
Wagener. These four amazing, intelligent, well-informed, LOGICAL people will help you see the light! I implore you, Oprah! As your show is about to end, there is just a brief window of opportunity to Do The
Right Thing, which is TO HELP VINDICATE THE GOOD NAME OF MICHAEL JACKSON!! And for the sake of clarification, I am not some lifelong fanatic of Michael Jackson. I truly only came to know who this man REALLY was after his death last year. Since then, I have spent countless hours researching him and discovering why he has become so important to me and millions of others. I really believe that if this life story of his had happened to anyone else, you would have been the FIRST to report the injustice of it all. Oprah, LOVE is what Michael Jackson was all about and stood for! The world MUST be reminded and you are the PERFECT person to do this! A "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa" could actually cause a ripple effect of change that would be remembered for all time. I hope your heart will lead you to The Truth! You can still be a hero!

Comments

• WOW great letter <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ijcslyijcsly Posts: 128
    Bravo!! I hope to god she reads all her mails and makes that change!
  • WOW great letter <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks so much! I encourage all to write their feelings about this to Oprah!

heisinme09
  • Beautiful heisinme09!!! Fantastic - can't wait for God to open those doors of her heart. Blessings.
  • Beautiful heisinme09!!! Fantastic - can't wait for God to open those doors of her heart. Blessings.

Thanks, voiceforthesilent! Blessings to you as well.....I am praying to God to help us to help Oprah SEE THE LIGHT!!
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!
  • Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!

You have no idea how easy it was to write this letter!

I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO DO THE SAME!!

To write an email: <!-- m -->https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form<!-- m --> ... lug_id=220

To suggest an idea for an upcoming show: <!-- m -->https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form<!-- m --> ... lug_id=216

To comment on one of her shows: <!-- m -->https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form<!-- m --> ... lug_id=215
    Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!

To write an email: <!-- m -->https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form<!-- m --> ... lug_id=220

To suggest an idea for an upcoming show: <!-- m -->https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form<!-- m --> ... lug_id=216

To comment on one of her shows: <!-- m -->https://www.oprah.com/ownshow/plug_form<!-- m --> ... lug_id=215

I'll do that! Although I still find it difficult to express my feelings in another language than my own! That's why I'm so thankful for your power-email! Yes, power to the Michael Jackson-girls!!!! Hee hee!
  • Thank you, thank you and thank you!!!!

I'll do that! Although I still find it difficult to express my feelings in another language than my own! That's why I'm so thankful for your power-email! Yes, power to the Michael Jackson-girls!!!! Hee hee!

Please feel free to use any or all of my words....we need to BOMBARD THIS WOMAN!!!!
  • I would love to write to Oprah, but do not speak or write in English <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ,
    use translators ... They have to write all the millions of people who love Michael Jackson ...
    Thanks for making it ..
    Hugs from Chile
  • Heisinme09:

You impress me with your words and you demonstrate such a strong talent for writing. I find it commendable that you and so many others are rallying behind the wonderful man Michael is! I would like to think he is proud of our actions. I thank you for sharing such a beautifully written letter and serving as an impetus for positive change!
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Nicely said.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Everything is good except for" I truly only came to know who this man REALLY was after his death last year."
    I think better to take this part off. Just don't mention dead or alive. Otherwise looks like Michael really is worth more dead or alive. In other words if he would not die, you would not care who this man really is and whether he was innocent or not. Just a suggestion
  • In your 25th and Final Season, I CANNOT URGE YOUR ENOUGH to take the opportunity to LISTEN to those of us telling you this simple and very real truth: Michael Jackson was innocent of hurting children. In fact, he was probably the LAST PERSON ON EARTH who would EVER hurt a child! LISTEN TO YOUR HEART OF HEARTS and you will finally realize that this is true! With the global influence you wield, you have a unique opportunity to right a terrible wrong and affect real change! By your silence, it has appeared to the world for 17 years that you might actually believe these horrible lies about Michael, therefore, YOU have played a role in his story! If you are truly the Journalist/Good Person that you portray yourself to be, for the love of GOD, SEE THE LIGHT and then do a show about Michael's innocence! You’lll need just four guests: Tom Mesereau, Aphrodite Jones, Charles Thomson & William
    Wagener. These four amazing, intelligent, well-informed, LOGICAL people will help you see the light! I implore you, Oprah! As your show is about to end, there is just a brief window of opportunity to Do The
    Right Thing, which is TO HELP VINDICATE THE GOOD NAME OF MICHAEL JACKSON!! And for the sake of clarification, I am not some lifelong fanatic of Michael Jackson. I truly only came to know who this man REALLY was after his death last year. Since then, I have spent countless hours researching him and discovering why he has become so important to me and millions of others. I really believe that if this life story of his had happened to anyone else, you would have been the FIRST to report the injustice of it all. Oprah, LOVE is what Michael Jackson was all about and stood for! The world MUST be reminded and you are the PERFECT person to do this! A "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa" could actually cause a ripple effect of change that would be remembered for all time. I hope your heart will lead you to The Truth! You can still be a hero!
    I truly love ur litter and i have no doubt that u love mj .
    but allowed me to say something :
    Oprah always knew MJ was innocent...she is not stupid or the kind of person that could be manipulated.. she is just another puppet who were played by the same forces behind the conspiracy to destroy MJ reputation in the media .
    maybe oprah have a big influence in the us & some european countries but she is not global ... we don't need her ... MJ don't need here .. the whole world love michael and believe me they know who mj is and what he was all about .
    Oprah is nothing comparing to the king .
    With his name she made her courier at the bigening and by the end of her show she is doning the same thing .. using his name for her own interest ... that is what she all cared about .
    SO THE HELL WITH HER !!!

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> jayz-oprah-on-grandmas-stoop-450x337.jpg
    Hi Squall-lionheart,

Oprah IS global: if she is doing the right thing and admits that she was wrong, offers her appologise and makes a show with the people Heisinme wrote about in her e-mail, she will reach a greater part of the world. I agree with you that she 'used' Michael for her ratings and I simply cannot understand why she is so stubborn about this case, is it just because she was a victim herself in the past? Or are there other circumstances (which you mentioned). Anyway, this is the list of countries where the Oprah show airs:

<!-- m -->http://www.oprah.com/tows_listings.html<!-- m -->

Abu Dhabi Ajman
    Algeria
    Angola
    Australia
    Bahrain
    Bangladesh
    Barbados
    Belgium
    Belize
    Benin
    Bermuda
    Bolivia
    Bonaire
    Botswana
    Brazil
    Brunei Darussalam
    Burkina Fassau
    Burundi
    Cambodia
    Cameroon
    Canada
    Republic of Cape Verde
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    China
    Colombia
    Comoros
    Congo
    Costa Rica
    Croatia
    Curacao
    Cyprus
    Democratic Rep. of the Congo
    Denmark
    Djibouti
    Dominican Republic
    Dubai
    Ecuador
    Egypt
    El Salvador
    Equatorial Guinea
    Eritrea
    Estonia
    Ethiopia
    Finland
    Fujairah
    Gabon
    Gambia
    Ghana
    Greece
    Guatemala
    Guinea
    Guinea Bissau
    Honduras
    Hong Kong
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Iraq
    Ireland
    Israel
    Ivory Coast
    Jamaica
    Jordan
    Kenya
    Kosovo
    Kuwait
    Laos
    Lebanon
    Lesotho
    Liberia
    Luxembourg
    Libya
    Macau
    Macedonia
    Madagascar
    Malawi
    Malaysia
    Maldives
    Mali
    Mauritania
    Mauritius
    Mayotte
    Mexico
    Montenegro
    Morocco
    Mozambique
    Namibia
    Nepal
    Netherlands
    New Caledonia
    New Zealand
    Nicaragua
    Niger
    Nigeria
    Norway
    Oman
    Pakistan
    Panama
    Papua New Guinea
    Peru
    Philippines
    Portugal
    Principe & Sao Tome
    Qatar
    Ras-Al-Khaimah
    Reunion
    Romania
    Rwanda
    St. Helena
    St. Lucia
    Saudi Arabia
    Senegal
    Serbia
    Seychelles
    Sharjah
    Sierra Leone
    Singapore
    Slovenia
    Somalia
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Sri Lanka
    Suriname
    Swaziland
    Sweden
    Taiwan
    Tanzania
    Thailand
    Togo
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Tunisia
    Turkey
    Uganda
    Umm Al-Qaiwain
    United Kingdom
    Venezuela
    Vietnam
    Virgin Islands, U.S.
    Western Sahara
    Yemen
    Zambia
    Zanzibar
    Zimbabwe
  • Hi Squall-lionheart,

Oprah IS global: if she is doing the right thing and admits that she was wrong, offers her appologise and makes a show with the people Heisinme wrote about in her e-mail, she will reach a greater part of the world. I agree with you that she 'used' Michael for her ratings and I simply cannot understand why she is so stubborn about this case, is it just because she was a victim herself in the past? Or are there other circumstances (which you mentioned). Anyway, this is the list of countries where the Oprah show airs:

<!-- m -->http://www.oprah.com/tows_listings.html<!-- m -->

Abu Dhabi Ajman
    Algeria
    Angola
    Australia
    Bahrain
    Bangladesh
    Barbados
    Belgium
    Belize
    Benin
    Bermuda
    Bolivia
    Bonaire
    Botswana
    Brazil
    Brunei Darussalam
    Burkina Fassau
    Burundi
    Cambodia
    Cameroon
    Canada
    Republic of Cape Verde
    Central African Republic
    Chad
    China
    Colombia
    Comoros
    Congo
    Costa Rica
    Croatia
    Curacao
    Cyprus
    Democratic Rep. of the Congo
    Denmark
    Djibouti
    Dominican Republic
    Dubai
    Ecuador
    Egypt
    El Salvador
    Equatorial Guinea
    Eritrea
    Estonia
    Ethiopia
    Finland
    Fujairah
    Gabon
    Gambia
    Ghana
    Greece
    Guatemala
    Guinea
    Guinea Bissau
    Honduras
    Hong Kong
    Iceland
    India
    Indonesia
    Iraq
    Ireland
    Israel
    Ivory Coast
    Jamaica
    Jordan
    Kenya
    Kosovo
    Kuwait
    Laos
    Lebanon
    Lesotho
    Liberia
    Luxembourg
    Libya
    Macau
    Macedonia
    Madagascar
    Malawi
    Malaysia
    Maldives
    Mali
    Mauritania
    Mauritius
    Mayotte
    Mexico
    Montenegro
    Morocco
    Mozambique
    Namibia
    Nepal
    Netherlands
    New Caledonia
    New Zealand
    Nicaragua
    Niger
    Nigeria
    Norway
    Oman
    Pakistan
    Panama
    Papua New Guinea
    Peru
    Philippines
    Portugal
    Principe & Sao Tome
    Qatar
    Ras-Al-Khaimah
    Reunion
    Romania
    Rwanda
    St. Helena
    St. Lucia
    Saudi Arabia
    Senegal
    Serbia
    Seychelles
    Sharjah
    Sierra Leone
    Singapore
    Slovenia
    Somalia
    South Africa
    South Korea
    Sri Lanka
    Suriname
    Swaziland
    Sweden
    Taiwan
    Tanzania
    Thailand
    Togo
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Tunisia
    Turkey
    Uganda
    Umm Al-Qaiwain
    United Kingdom
    Venezuela
    Vietnam
    Virgin Islands, U.S.
    Western Sahara
    Yemen
    Zambia
    Zanzibar
    Zimbabwe
    When i said she is not global i meant global influence... broadcasting her show globally does not mean she have that impact on those contrys ... 3/2 of the countries u just mentioned have different culture and traditions that defnatly go the opset way of what is she promoting in her shows... they dont agree with a lot of thing that she said and believe in .
    i am from the middle east where the popularity is over 250 million people .. she also have no impact in most of africa and asia where the popularity more than 2 billion .. and when she tried all of those years to trash MJs image it just grows even more biger at those conntryes .. so what that tills u ?
    One more thing ... " TOM & JERRY" show airs in more contrys than oprahs .
    It's not how many ... it's how important .
    I know tou meant good but Please dont make her feel that we need her ... that MJ need her ... dont geve her that pleasure .. She Don't Deserve... it will only break his heart .
    I hope u get what my point is .
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • when you think about it . how was she able to face his mother?
    Oprah can only dream the she would have been loved by billions around the world like Michael .
    How is it possible that The most famous human being and the greatest most successful artist that this world have ever seen would need some one like Oprah ?!!!!
    actually after what she achieved in her career she still needed him and her interviews with the jacksons family an LMP proves that .
    Oprah can only dream the she would have been loved by billions around the world like Michael .
    How is it possible that The most famous human being and the greatest most successful artist that this world have ever seen would need some one like Oprah ?!!!!
    actually after what she achieved in her career she still needed him and her interviews with the jacksons family an LMP proves that .

Her show doesn't air in my country (Czech republic) and we don't give a damn about her although you can watch her (obviously) via satellite. But I don't know anyone who does watch her show...We all know her, we all know about her shows and how famous and rich she is. BUT WE DON'T FUCKING CARE! She is no authority to us.
    And I think the same goes for the rest of Europe, perhaps except for UK. She is famous worldwide, but her influence is limited to the US soil. Her influence is NOTHING compare to that of Michael.

Her show doesn't air in my country (Czech republic) and we don't give a damn about her although you can watch her (obviously) via satellite. But I don't know anyone who does watch her show...We all know her, we all know about her shows and how famous and rich she is. BUT WE DON'T FUCKING CARE! She is no authority to us.
    And I think the same goes for the rest of Europe, perhaps except for UK. She is famous worldwide, but her influence is limited to the US soil. Her influence is NOTHING compare to that of Michael.
    Exactly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    you're absolutely right ...i couldn't say it better .
    Two thumbs up
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    Heisinme09, YOU ARE A TRUE SOLDIER OF LOVE!
    Please don't get me wrong on this, I agree that Michael doesn't need her and yes, she can only dream of being loved by so many people <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I believe I chose the wrong words in my previous post <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm NO supporter of Oprah!!!
    What I was trying to say is that she can 'fix' worldwide what she has done wrong in the past and is still doing wrong right now. I don't know how much viewers she has in foreign countries (maybe very few, I don't know) but if she chooses to tell the truth and/or doing a show with Mesereau, Hughes, Jones etc. it will make impact. Or better, with MJ's former accusers to finally come forward. Not because Michael needs her, but because it's the right thing to do when you were wrong: set the record straight. If her influence is that limited, why do we care so much about what she has said about him in the past? With love.

Exactly <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    you're absolutely right ...i couldn't say it better .
    Two thumbs up
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Heisinme09, YOU ARE A TRUE SOLDIER OF LOVE!

Awww...now you're making me ferklempt! Thank You! No greater compliment in the world!
  • "Do" wrote :
    Please don't get me wrong on this, I agree that Michael doesn't need her and yes, she can only dream of being loved by so many people <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I believe I chose the wrong words in my previous post <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I'm NO supporter of Oprah!!!
    What I was trying to say is that she can 'fix' worldwide what she has done wrong in the past and is still doing wrong right now. I don't know how much viewers she has in foreign countries (maybe very few, I don't know) but if she chooses to tell the truth and/or doing a show with Mesereau, Hughes, Jones etc. it will make impact. Or better, with MJ's former accusers to finally come forward. Not because Michael needs her, but because it's the right thing to do when you were wrong: set the record straight. If her influence is that limited, why do we care so much about what she has said about him in the past? With love.
    I know what you mean ... it's ok really a010-1.gif
    I understand your point of view...& I hope u understand mine . <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Heisinme09, YOU ARE A TRUE SOLDIER OF LOVE!
    love is one thing and weakness is another . <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    MJ is/was never weake or in need of anyone ..& we will continue to carry that powerful image with .... L.O.V.E .
    mjackson.jpg