UNDERCOVERING A DOUBLE

mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
HI I have proof o more doubles but I am not going to go in deatl
PLEASE READ THIS PART
A EAR PIECE DOES NOSE PUT YOUR EAR SIDEWAYS!!! I have hearing aids and it doensn't change my ear at all. Also, One of the ears has a flappy lobe, the other has a connected.

earssssss.png

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Most of us will agree with you about the ear.....this has been brought up many times.

Yes the ears are definitely different ...thanks for sharing this information about your hearing aide.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Yes, we have hearing aides in our family as well. The whole thing in TII about a fist being shoved in the ear....the auditory inner ear statement....always made me question things.
    Thank you for bringing this question up. It has been a while, but those ear pieces definitely do not change an ear that much at all!
    Have a beautiful day!

Blessings Always!
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    My opinion is that in the first photo he wears an earphone and earphones are fixed to your ear with a support that goes also behind your ear and this might have been the reason,in my opinion
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    My opinion is that in the first photo he wears an earphone and earphones are fixed to your ear with a support that goes also behind your ear and this might have been the reason,in my opinion

Yes, I noticed that and I have seen it with other artists too
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    The photo quality is blurry but anyway, I see the same ear shape.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    The same ear.......The same man!
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    I agree. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->