Where was MJ Really Living During This is It??

shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I have come across a fan video which shows Michael's car leaving a bookstore and it shows a NEVADA licence plate. He was in Hollywood CA when that car left the bookstore. I won't post the video as it shows the whole licence plate number. I can send the link privately if you want to see it.

So where was his principle residence - LA or Vegas?? Most people register their vehicles in the state they are living in....at least here in Canada they do and have only a certain amount of time to transfer the plates when they move. Is that the case the US as well?

I am skeptical about how long MJ was in that house on Carolwood and where exactly he was living. I remember a long time ago (last year) that he had rented the house for a whole year (from Dec. 08 to Dec. 09) - so why would you rent a house for a whole year when you know you are going to be going to London for shows in the middle of that year??

Also it is interesting that the house was available for rent (at that time) which was located right across from one of Elvis' previous homes.

In my opinion, I don't think MJ was always at that residence. It was a staging ground for what was to come (ie. his "death", etc.).

Comments

• In my opinion, he never really lived there. Here's one thing that supports my opinion:

Dr. Murray Lawyers Up for Wrongful Death Suit[/size]
    Originally posted Apr 13th 2010 6:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

conrad_murray_ex_4.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray is already planning his legal strategy in a Michael Jackson wrongful death case ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Murray, we're told, has already hired a civil lawyer, Charles Teckham, who handles medical board cases and wrongful death lawsuits.

We've learned Teckham has already been in touch with Dr. Murray's malpractice insurance carrier, and it turns out to be a tricky situation.

Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense tell TMZ Dr. Murray had a malpractice policy issued in Texas that covered his medical practices in Texas and Nevada.

Here's the rub. Dr. Murray did not have a medical practice in California, which is a prerequisite for his malpractice coverage. So Dr. Murray's position is that he first saw Michael Jackson as a Nevada patient and what he did for him in L.A. was merely an extension of the Nevada treatment.

We've learned the malpractice policy would only cover civil litigation, not criminal. In the event the doctor is sued for wrongful death -- and Joe Jackson promises that will happen soon -- Murray expects the policy would cover attorney's fees and any judgment.

One source told TMZ, "We fully expect the insurance company would cover such costs."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/12/conrad-mu ... ce-lawyer/<!-- m -->

This is very very interesting. Murray's source and TMZ's sources expectations about the insurance coverage might mean they can prove Mike never lived there, i.e. he was still a resident of Nevada instead of a resident of California.

Also, I think the Christmas wreaths on the gates of the Carolwood mansion could indicate the time of Mikes "departure". There was also mentioning of Christmas decorations in that house on June 25th.

The first reports of Mike renting this house appeared on December 22nd, 2008:

Michael Jackson's New Crib
    Originally posted Dec 22nd 2008 8:26 AM PST by TMZ Staff

He's been teetering on the financial brink for years, yet we've learned somehow Michael Jackson has rented a home in one of the most exclusive areas of L.A. for a whopping $100,000 a month.

1222_jacko_launch_2-1.jpg
    Click to see the pics: <!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael ... ouseintaer<!-- m -->

The $38 million Holmby Hils pad has seven bedrooms, 13 baths, 12 fireplaces, a screening room and, of course, a cellar for Jesus juice. For sleepovers, there's a guest house, swimming pool and garden.

The deal was inked several weeks ago under a heavy-duty confidentiality agreement. Michael already has stayed there.

Remember how only the guys from the National Photo Group were there on June 25th and everyone wondered how come there were no more paps there while an ambulance was called to Michael Jackson's house? The answer is quite simple - if this was all staged before December 22nd, no pap would have been alarmed when hearing this address, as they had no clue then that this was to be Michael Jackson's future address.

Just use common sense - Mike is not stupid, he KNEW the second talk about a come back tour would get out, there would be another attempt to take him down. If you know that people are after you, would you let them know exactly where you live...? I think not.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if it turns out he was living in Nevada all that time, and still was officially a resident of the State of Nevada.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I agree with you Mo - btw that video that was taken in April 2009. So if his vehicles were registered in Nevada but living in California? Something is not right. Also, didn't he complain about privacy issues when looking for a house in Vegas? That house in California certainly was in the middle of all the action (they had tour buses going by that house apparently) and only 4 minutes from the hospital? Convenient eh? lol
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I am so glad this issue has been revisited....thank you.
    Both of you make great points in this maze of a hoax.
    On the ambulance report, Murray's medical license is incorrect. Whether he gave it wrong or they wrote it down wrong, is odd. Don't know how or if that would play into his wrongful death suit. Perhaps I'll look into his Nevada license?
    The Christmas wreaths have always bothered me. Nobody loves Christmas more than I do.....I decorate really early. But, I don't have Christmas wreaths up in June....or year-round.
    Anyways, thanks for the revisit......no stone unturned <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings Always!
  • Hi, shelby! =]

I mentioned previously on either MJHD forums (old and new) that a few nights after 6-25, last year, as I was listening, radio host, Art Bell from Coast to Coast AM said he knew MJ was living outside of Las Vegas, in a town called Pahrump and in the past wanted to protect his privacy by not mentioning it up until this point. Art himself has a radio station of his own out there in Pahrump.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pahrump,_Nevada<!-- m -->

Wiki also mentions it. I assume the editor of this entry on Pahrump must have been another C2CAM listener. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • That is a very good plan from Micheal. He is a genius . Thanks for posting this. That makes absolutely sense.
    Blessings
  • I am so glad this issue has been revisited....thank you.
    Both of you make great points in this maze of a hoax.
    On the ambulance report, Murray's medical license is incorrect. Whether he gave it wrong or they wrote it down wrong, is odd. Don't know how or if that would play into his wrongful death suit. Perhaps I'll look into his Nevada license?
    The Christmas wreaths have always bothered me. Nobody loves Christmas more than I do.....I decorate really early. But, I don't have Christmas wreaths up in June....or year-round.
    Anyways, thanks for the revisit......no stone unturned <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Blessings Always!

Yes, those darned wreaths bothered me too. It's interesting that Blanket loved xmas soooo much that there has been noooo mention of the inside of the house still being decorated; or has there? Have I missed something? How was Blanket enjoying the decor on the outside of the house? I don't get it. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well whether or not he was actually living at the Carolwood house, he at least did this cute prank video for the local homeowners association, maybe <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . In discussion a while back it was decided there was a good chance that this guard's voice is Michael's deep voice starting at .59, and the white arm that grabs the bag at 2:36 is Michael's. It sounds possibly a bit like the mayor's voice in Ghost, and Casket man's voice, at least to me. If this house was rented for a prop for the hoax only though, what an expensive prop, IDK... Maybe him actually renting it is a lie, but just told to the media as truth.

[youtube:oto2l86q]
    And in this one a woman says she never has seen Michael come or go to the house, but one time heard children playing while having a party, assuming it's his kids. And she says certain fans wait outside the house night and day for a glimpse of him.
    [youtube:oto2l86q]
  • This is pretty interesting, something that I have not run across in this little adventure that we are in. It got me thinking so I need to go and check something out in that little town in Nevada.

I have always assumed Michael was at Carolwood on June 25th; I have talked with someone who was there that day and he explained how hectic it was with the ambulance and the paps so I would think the event did take place on June 25th or the person that I talked to lied.

And on the two vids that were posted about the guy going to Michaels house about the Xmas decorations, that isn't Michaels house. I was at Carolwood and I can tell you first hand that isn't even the street the house is on when the guy is at the intercoms. He starts out in front of Carolwood but when he is talking to the 'guards' that is not Carolwood.

Off to do some searching.

Love you Michael!
  • I found this article on Michael living in Pahrump in 2008, it is lighthearted and made me chuckle, something that I needed today. It still leaves the question, well did he/is he living there? I'll keep looking....

<!-- m -->http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/ju ... gs-refuge/<!-- m -->

Is Pahrump pop king’s refuge?

After The Wall Street Journal reports that Michael Jackson is there, rumors are flying and the local populace is, for the most part … laughing

By Brendan Buhler

Monday, June 23, 2008 | 2 a.m.

Is Michael Jackson in Pahrump? Has it, at long last, come to this? Has the Howard Hughes of Pop moved to the great weird magnet in the desert?

Who knows? Officially, no one.

So we went to Pahrump to look for ourselves.

As it turns out, there are two basic types of people in Pahrump: People who have not heard the Jackson rumor (and laugh and laugh) and people who have heard the rumor (and laugh and laugh). And yet, in a larger sense, there is only one type of Pahrumpian: People who hope it’s not true. After the brothels, Heidi Fleiss’ gigolo dreams and coin laundry and the leopards, Pahrump is worried Michael Jackson would lower the town’s tone.

Usually it’s hard to say where a rumor starts. In this case, we’re pretty sure it started in The Wall Street Journal on June 13, in an article by Ethan Smith, an article headlined “Michael Jackson: The Next Elvis?” Smith reported investors are hoping to lure the Weird One back onstage and that Jackson is living in Pahrump, “holed up” in a “rural Nevada compound.”

Then the rumor went streaking down the news wires, all the way home, straight to the heart of Pahrump, between the town’s two stoplights, into the big shopping center with the Wal-Mart, into Pepper’s Home Store, which is where we started asking questions Wednesday.

“It’s true,” said Merry Pepper, laughing.

What?

“It’s a rumor on the news,” Merry said.

Plus, she saw a big black limousine the other day. Maybe it was his.

Her husband, Tom Pepper, was more skeptical.

“He hasn’t been in here shopping,” Tom said. “We’ve got some pretty upscale stuff, but probably not to his taste.”

Yes, Merry said, “We’ve got wooden elephants, but not the Elephant Man’s bones.”

Ah, well. Know a good place to get lunch?

“Mom’s,” Merry said.

Mom’s Family Diner is a kind of old-fashioned joint with simple values, like taking payment in cash only.

We asked our waitress, Suzy Dobson, about Jackson. She laughed. “First I’ve heard of it,” she said. “And I bar tend, too, so I would have heard.”

Then she got thoughtful. Give her a call in a couple of days, she said. She’d see what she could find out.

Down at the Bookworm Haven, a used book shop that occupies a couple of trailers and a probably few parallel dimensions to accommodate the overflow, we talked Jackson with the clerk, a kind woman who refused to give her name.

“Michael Jackson — oh my God, that’s all Pahrump needs,” she said. “We’ve got a bad enough reputation already.”

But, she said, you never know.

“There’s a lot of secrets here,” she said. “We’re not just a dusty little town.”

She suggested we stop by the chamber of commerce.

Where they laughed. They’d heard the rumor but didn’t know anything and don’t put their names in the paper.

But, you know, they said, if he were going to live anywhere, maybe it’d be that real nice house for sale on Homestead Road. So down we went to Homestead Road, to the only house that didn’t arrive on the back of a flatbed. It was empty.

We wandered lost, turning on Manse Road, hoping the name was accurate. It is not.

Inside the Bernina sewing shop, we asked about Jackson.

“Ah-ha-ha-hahaha-ha,” went Nancy Lawrence, a clerk.

“We’re just lucky we got the Home Depot,” said Rosemary Wiesner, Nancy’s mother.

“Hey, maybe if Michael Jackson moved here, we’d would get some more stuff,” Nancy said.

Trudy Gossage, the owner, called people to see whether they knew anything. Nope. We should go ask her sister Merry. She knows everything.

As it happened, Merry King had heard the Jackson rumor and was looking into it herself. No luck so far.

Just as we were leaving, Merry ran out waving a telephone. It was Trudy. She was out at dinner and the hostess had heard about Jackson. He’s living down on Basin Road.

Down Basin Road we went. And let us just say that unless Michael Jackson has given up his security guards and taken an interest in lawn auto repair, he does not live on Basin Road.

Now, past the end of Basin Road, that could be a different story.

Out in the large desert lots, a home can breathe, can be a “compound,” with a long gravel driveway, a barbed wire fence and signs that read, “Trespassers Will Be Shot!”

No limos, though.

Back in Las Vegas, we called Nye County Sheriff Tony De Meo. Did he know that Michael Jackson was maybe sort of possibly living in Pahrump?

“Really? He hasn’t said anything to me,” De Meo said.

We also called our source Suzy at Mom’s Family Diner. She had checked it out. It’s true: Jacko has landed.

She’d first heard it from a woman who heard it from her 12-year-old son. Then she confirmed it with a receptionist at the office of doctors who used to work in Las Vegas on all the stars.

Really?

“Yeah, there’s this awesome black limo driving up and down 160. We get limos out here for the whorehouses, but this one’s different,” Dobson said.

“Bigger.”

Love you Michael!
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Cute!
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Yes I had a good chuckle on that one - thanks for posting it.

Also, the other thing that came to my mind was how one of the tabloid news agencys, ET or Access Hollywood suddenly had pictures of the inside of the house and of course that News World tabloid paper showing the "death" scene. It is supposed to be a criminal investigation, why are they releasing photos and such about the house pending a criminal trial.........lol ....... all those lawyers (oops actors) should be all fired...lol
  • Well whether or not he was actually living at the Carolwood house, he at least did this cute prank video for the local homeowners association, maybe <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . In discussion a while back it was decided there was a good chance that this guard's voice is Michael's deep voice starting at .59, and the white arm that grabs the bag at 2:36 is Michael's. It sounds possibly a bit like the mayor's voice in Ghost, and Casket man's voice, at least to me. If this house was rented for a prop for the hoax only though, what an expensive prop, IDK... Maybe him actually renting it is a lie, but just told to the media as truth.

[youtube:y6cdqjv6]
    And in this one a woman says she never has seen Michael come or go to the house, but one time heard children playing while having a party, assuming it's his kids. And she says certain fans wait outside the house night and day for a glimpse of him.
    [youtube:y6cdqjv6]

I have always had strange feelings towards this ovguide-story.
    for example: the logo on the white shirt of the guy who is grabbing the bag with the flags (Michael perhaps) is digitally blurred as if it is not meant to be recognized
    Arthur Fahr, Libérien d’origine ayant débarqué à l’âge de 20 ans (et auteur de huit réalisations au cours de son unique saison passée au club), celui de Majid Musisi Mukiibi mérite davantage d’attention. Né le 15 septembre 1967 à Kampala, capitale de l’Ouganda, le jeune Majid débute sa carrière professionnelle en deuxième division sous les couleurs de Mulago. Attirant toutes les convoitises, il est enrôlé à l’âge de 17 ans par le plus grand club du pays, le SC Villa (en référence aux Anglais de Birmingham). Il y remporte quatre championnats et trois Coupes nationales, raflant au passage quatre titres de meilleur buteur (Musisi claquera au total 138 buts en Ligue ougandaise entre 1984 et 1992).

Le talent de celui que l’on surnomme « Magic », mais également « Tyson » pour son physique similaire au célèbre boxeur, s’exprime aussi au niveau continental. En 1991, le SC Villa parvient en finale de la Coupe UEFA made in Africa, seulement battu par les Nigérians du Shooting Stars FC. Auteur du but décisif en demi-finale, Musisi termine top scorer de la compétition avec 10 réalisations et est ensuite nommé pour le trophée de meilleur joueur africain de l’année (qui récompensera in fine un certain Abedi Pelé). Ajoutez à cela deux CECAFA Cup (la plus ancienne des épreuves africaines), glanées en 1989 et 1990 avec « The Cranes » - surnom de l’équipe nationale ougandaise – et vous comprendrez aisément que Majid Musisi soit auréolé d’un prestige plutôt flatteur à son arrivée au Stade Rennais.<<

<!-- m -->http://www.stade-rennais-online.com/107 ... usisi.html<!-- m -->

a little coincidence it is, isn't it?