Michael Jackson's Thriller performed at Leeds supermarket

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... 6594452.jp<!-- m -->

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »
View GalleryADVERTISEMENTPublished Date: 22 October 2010
It was a thrilling way to start half-term holidays for pupils from two Leeds primary schools.
Around 60 zombies, pirates, witches and ghouls from Windmill and Low Road schools in Belle Isle, Leeds, performed Michael Jackson's Thriller video dance routine for shoppers at Morrisons supermarket.

The 10 and 11-year-olds wore Halloween fancy dress to mark the start of the half-term holidays yesterday and also paraded the streets in their costumes as part of Walk to School month.

Sally Sumpner, head of both schools, said: "Pupils from both schools worked together to prepare the routine and they've done a brilliant job."

The Morrisons line-up included dance fan Harvey Pratt, 10, who recently appeared on BBC2 documentary Boy Cheerleaders, which told the story of Europe's only boy cheerleading troupe, Dazl Diamonds.

Harvey said: "I've always liked Michael Jackson, so it's good to do the dance. I dance a lot in my spare time so I thought it was really fun."

Leanne Findley, personnel manager at the store said: "Customers heard the music and went out to see what was happening. The dance went down really well."

The pupils have performed the routine for several years, but this was the first time they had danced at the store.

I find this so touching, little children dancing to thriller. Everyone loves Michael Jackson.

Comments

• cleaclea Posts: 145
    it's really good <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->