Talented Actors

ForTheTruthForTheTruth Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:2zkiuw5o]

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    This video is great!!! Very worth seeing!!! I have seen it yesterday from another member .... miraculous video!!!
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I wish I would get the credit I deserve for all the hard work and research I did.

See my topics:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14653<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14679<!-- l -->

but as a gentle natured person, I am glad to see that someone beat me into making a video out of this information .......thanks 2good2btrue
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I wish I would get the credit I deserve for all the hard work and research I did.

See my topics:

but as a gentle natured person, I am glad to see that someone beat me into making a video out of this information .......thanks 2good2btrue

Great Info 2good - yes I don't think people realize how much research and time goes into making some of these posts. Kudos to you for your time and great effort...MJ is pulling off the greatest "reality" show of all time IMO <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

See my topics:

I know you do miraculous work!!!! I admire this very much!!!

To say time sometimes Thanks <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    L.O.V.E
  • WOW WOW WOW......Thats all i can say!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> wow this is amazing !! thanks for posting this video <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> their all actors <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    2good2btrue, Your to do a good work and the credits are yours, there was so good the work that you did that this person did this video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I wish I would get the credit I deserve for all the hard work and research I did.

See my topics:

Great Info 2good - yes I don't think people realize how much research and time goes into making some of these posts. Kudos to you for your time and great effort...MJ is pulling off the greatest "reality" show of all time IMO <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

2good I commend you for all the hard work you have done. Without you we wouldn't have known all of this. Proud of you. God bless.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks guys... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But they also forgot to mention that Joe Jackson is also an actor...he has been in several movies..........
  • Thanks guys... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But they also forgot to mention that Joe Jackson is also an actor...he has been in several movies..........

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Really! Wow didnt know that <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Thanks for all your hard work.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks guys... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thank you!Thanks for your great research!

thank_you-7872.gif
  • :o wow this is amazing !! thanks for posting this video <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> their all actors <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I know right it's all shocking <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> yet still so amazing <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !!!
    I see Mr. Jackson is more wiser than i thought <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just want to say fabulous discovery !!! WOW !!! <br />Extraordenory and excelent !<br />This means alot to me and its very important in the hoax and beLIEvers, you are a genius !  bow/
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Handle this doo eeet doot<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yeah, and i am surprised these old topics KEEP popping up again even after I have asked people not to.<br /><br />Flaviuxa, one last time: stop bumbing these old topics and please open a new thread after you have anything new to share. It's highly annoying to have all those old topics up again which we all have seen many times already.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."