New Photo of MJ, Lisa Marie on Oprah, and Joe's Interview

CHSCHS Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hello people,

I've noticed nobody has discussed these topics yet, so I decided to start the thread...

1) Did anyone notice the sunflowers during the Lisa Marie + Oprah Interview that aired earlier this week?

2) Did anyone catch the header of tmz's latest story concerning Joe Jackson's interview? "Joe Jackson BLINGS MJ BACK FROM THE DEAD" (Everyone should watch this interview as Joe tells a DJ the whole family is 'in on it' and they know exactly what's going on)

Joe also says the reason he's suing Murray for $500million is because 'the more you go, the less you get'; this to me, means 'I'm suing him for an astronomical number because it's all fake and I don't really want his money, it's all just a joke' ... he also goes on to say that murray is 'Just the fall guy' and that there are lots of people involved.

3) There is a French Magazine sold in Quebec titled "Match" and they featured a new photo that I have not been able to find online. This photo is supposedly from the A.B. 'lost shoot'. First off, I think we can all agree that the forgotten photos were NOT taken in 1999, but probably closer to 2010 (Michael's way of letting us know he's still around). The strange thing, however, is that in this photo, which is FROM THE SAME SHOOT AS THE REST OF THE UNRELEASED PHOTOS, Michael is STILL BLACK. Considering that other photo of MJ where half his body is drenched in white makeup, I'm starting to wonder how bad Michael's Vitiligo really was...

I don't know how to post pictures directly from my computer onto this forum page, however if someone would like to let me know, I will post the picture of the magazine cover I took of MJ's lost shoot. I also took a screen cap of the sunflowers from the interview which can be found on PEREZHILTON.com ... Lastly, I want to point everyone to Omer Bhatti's new website ... this kid is 1000000000% beyond any reasonable doubt, the son of Michael Joe Jackson ... His name is Omer Michael J. Bhatti, and he is a duplicate of his father. Go check him out ...<!-- m -->http://obeegalaxy.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• The strange thing, however, is that in this photo, which is FROM THE SAME SHOOT AS THE REST OF THE UNRELEASED PHOTOS, Michael is STILL BLACK. Considering that other photo of MJ where half his body is drenched in white makeup, I'm starting to wonder how bad Michael's Vitiligo really was...

Are you saying the picture was closer to 2010, and he was still black? And I understand what you mean about wondering how bad the vitiligo was. I know for a fact he had it, but I don't think he was that pale. I saw a picture from the Black or White photo shoot (or at least I think it was)... anyway it was around that "era". He looked darker, like from the Thriller era. But in the actual video he looked very pale again I think its the amount of makeup he has on.

To post a picture:

1.) Find the picture you want on the Internet.
    2.) Right-click the picture.
    3.) There should be a menu. Click properties (it should be near the bottom of the list).
    4.) Copy the URL, click "Img", and then paste the URL.
  • The strange thing, however, is that in this photo, which is FROM THE SAME SHOOT AS THE REST OF THE UNRELEASED PHOTOS, Michael is STILL BLACK. Considering that other photo of MJ where half his body is drenched in white makeup, I'm starting to wonder how bad Michael's Vitiligo really was...

Are you saying the picture was closer to 2010, and he was still black? And I understand what you mean about wondering how bad the vitiligo was. I know for a fact he had it, but I don't think he was that pale. I saw a picture from the Black or White photo shoot (or at least I think it was)... anyway it was around that "era". He looked darker, like from the Thriller era. But in the actual video he looked very pale again I think its the amount of makeup he has on.

To post a picture:

3.) There should be a menu. Click properties (it should be near the bottom of the list).

that is kind of interesting since i and someone else i know of have had dreams that the pale stuff is part of the deception (sorry about the implications of that word) of this whole thing.i am not into the dream vision stuff much but it is odd to me that it was dreamted by two of us.the dream was not so much that he is still black but that when he used the extreem pale effect that it was false.
  • Come on you guys post that photo!!
  • CHSCHS Posts: 4

To post a picture:

This won't work because the picture is on my cell phone, which I cannot send to my email (my blackberry is screwed up). I took a photo of my cell phone displaying the photo on photo-booth. It's not the greatest quality, but you can tell he's about as dark skinned as he was in the black or white era. If there is a different way to upload images directly from my computer, please let me know!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

To post a picture:

This won't work because the picture is on my cell phone, which I cannot send to my email (my blackberry is screwed up). I took a photo of my cell phone displaying the photo on photo-booth. It's not the greatest quality, but you can tell he's about as dark skinned as he was in the black or white era. If there is a different way to upload images directly from my computer, please let me know!

you can also use image sharing web pages like photobucket?
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582

To post a picture:

Copy the picture from youre phone to your mac / pc <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> and then upload on photobucket or something...
    Here it is:
    Photoon2010-10-23at1318.jpg?t=1287875495
    is this the same photo?

med_gallery_2_1571_8563.jpg
    is this the same photo?

med_gallery_2_1571_8563.jpg

I believe so. There were several variant covers on the stands, each featuring one of the new photos of MJ, and this was one of them. It was clearly advertising that it was a photo from the lost shoot.
    hmmm. this one seems to be from 1991 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • i think if someone could make it bigger you would see the vitiligo on the chest. perhaps it is just some kind of cosmetic tanner.
    the photo is from Herb Ritts session, Herb is the director of In the Closet video.
  • Hello people,

I've noticed nobody has discussed these topics yet, so I decided to start the thread...
    All of these topics have been and are being discussed in multiple threads.
    1) Did anyone notice the sunflowers during the Lisa Marie + Oprah Interview that aired earlier this week?
    Multiple threads that have been merged on the Oprah & LMP interview here:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14973

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14983
    2) Did anyone catch the header of tmz's latest story concerning Joe Jackson's interview? "Joe Jackson BLINGS MJ BACK FROM THE DEAD" (Everyone should watch this interview as Joe tells a DJ the whole family is 'in on it' and they know exactly what's going on)

Joe also says the reason he's suing Murray for $500million is because 'the more you go, the less you get'; this to me, means 'I'm suing him for an astronomical number because it's all fake and I don't really want his money, it's all just a joke' ... he also goes on to say that murray is 'Just the fall guy' and that there are lots of people involved.
    Thread on this topic here including discussion on the video here:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15059
    3) There is a French Magazine sold in Quebec titled "Match" and they featured a new photo that I have not been able to find online. This photo is supposedly from the A.B. 'lost shoot'. First off, I think we can all agree that the forgotten photos were NOT taken in 1999, but probably closer to 2010 (Michael's way of letting us know he's still around). The strange thing, however, is that in this photo, which is FROM THE SAME SHOOT AS THE REST OF THE UNRELEASED PHOTOS, Michael is STILL BLACK. Considering that other photo of MJ where half his body is drenched in white makeup, I'm starting to wonder how bad Michael's Vitiligo really was...

I don't know how to post pictures directly from my computer onto this forum page, however if someone would like to let me know, I will post the picture of the magazine cover I took of MJ's lost shoot. I also took a screen cap of the sunflowers from the interview which can be found on PEREZHILTON.com ...
    Threads on the Arno Bani Photos here:

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=14810&hilit=+arno

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14284&hilit=+arno
    Lastly, I want to point everyone to Omer Bhatti's new website ... this kid is 1000000000% beyond any reasonable doubt, the son of Michael Joe Jackson ... His name is Omer Michael J. Bhatti, and he is a duplicate of his father. Go check him out ...<!-- m -->http://obeegalaxy.com/<!-- m -->
    And there a multiple threads about Omar Bhatti who IS NOT the son of Michael Jackson at all...

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keywords=bhatti&fid[]=17

Using the search function helps locate the threads on a topic if they aren't on the front page.
    I hope that helps.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And there a multiple threads about Omar Bhatti who IS NOT the son of Michael Jackson at all...

You don't know that for sure. I don't think he is his son either, but there is a possibility that he is, we simply don't know until Mike himself confirms or denies it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    BTW: A lock because of double post(s).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.