Is anyone else noticing all the sunflowers in movies lately?

thepeacock2012thepeacock2012 Posts: 293
edited January 1970 in News
Movies made by Sony or Universal or E1 entertainment or Warner Bros....every figgin movie I see has Sunflowers in them....you have to be looking for them or you could miss them....but ever since we figured Michael had something to do with that movie Letters to Juliet...by Apple head productions...I realized Michael could be using sunflowers as a stamp in his movies...we know he had a part in 2012...but has anybody else noticed other movies that a really Michaelish....please I really think we need to pay more attention to this...I think Michael is speading his message through his movies....these movies all have the same theme....about humanity and family and love...SUNFLOWERS EVERYWHERE...please don't telll me I need a staight jacket...my husband thinks I'm crazy but I have pointed them out to him in at least 4 or movies now <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Comments

• I don't think you are crazy...we don need to pay more attention to this and investigate. I didn't know he had a part in 2012...what part did he have? Blessings!
  • What? I seen that movie too... Did I miss him somewhere?
  • What? I seen that movie too... Did I miss him somewhere?
    Well I mean the connection he had 2012 and the fact that it was a T1A1 redirect. Also I believe someone wearing a large hat and a long black coat made an appearence in one of the scenes when they are on the ship and I believe it was Michael...but I could be wrong.
  • Movies made by Sony or Universal or E1 entertainment or Warner Bros....every figgin movie I see has Sunflowers in them....you have to be looking for them or you could miss them....but ever since we figured Michael had something to do with that movie Letters to Juliet...by Apple head productions...I realized Michael could be using sunflowers as a stamp in his movies...we know he had a part in 2012...but has anybody else noticed other movies that a really Michaelish....please I really think we need to pay more attention to this...I think Michael is speading his message through his movies....these movies all have the same theme....about humanity and family and love...SUNFLOWERS EVERYWHERE...please don't telll me I need a staight jacket...my husband thinks I'm crazy but I have pointed them out to him in at least 4 or movies now <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I agree with you, latley there are a lot of SUNFLOWERS in the movies! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Movies made by Sony or Universal or E1 entertainment or Warner Bros....every figgin movie I see has Sunflowers in them....you have to be looking for them or you could miss them....but ever since we figured Michael had something to do with that movie Letters to Juliet...by Apple head productions...I realized Michael could be using sunflowers as a stamp in his movies...we know he had a part in 2012...but has anybody else noticed other movies that a really Michaelish....please I really think we need to pay more attention to this...I think Michael is speading his message through his movies....these movies all have the same theme....about humanity and family and love...SUNFLOWERS EVERYWHERE...please don't telll me I need a staight jacket...my husband thinks I'm crazy but I have pointed them out to him in at least 4 or movies now <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I agree with you, latley there are a lot of SUNFLOWERS in the movies! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    thank God someone else agree with me, I am really starting to question my sanity <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I dont get it. What do the sunflowers have to do with MJ and the number 7? Please someone explain!!! <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Funny thing. I watched Elvis and Anabelle this afternoon. A Goldcrest Productions movie. The entire movie reminded me of Michael. It's about a pageant queen who dies of cardiac arrest on stage, and then comes back to life on the morgue table. She then tries to escape her public life by hiding out at the mortician's home. While she is there the young son discovers that she isn't at all the cheerleader type he assumed she was, that in fact she is a very kind person. She tries to make the place more cheerful and starts painting the house. Then she decides to plant seeds, but doesn't tell anyone what it is she planted. I said to my daughter: If it turns out to be sunflowers I'm going to pee my pants. Well, it was sunflowers, and I didn't. Anyway, the movie had a definite Michael theme running through it, everything from cardiac arrest to abuse, from Elvis to the number 7.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Movies made by Sony or Universal or E1 entertainment or Warner Bros....every figgin movie I see has Sunflowers in them....you have to be looking for them or you could miss them....but ever since we figured Michael had something to do with that movie Letters to Juliet...by Apple head productions...I realized Michael could be using sunflowers as a stamp in his movies...we know he had a part in 2012...but has anybody else noticed other movies that a really Michaelish....please I really think we need to pay more attention to this...I think Michael is speading his message through his movies....these movies all have the same theme....about humanity and family and love...SUNFLOWERS EVERYWHERE...please don't telll me I need a staight jacket...my husband thinks I'm crazy but I have pointed them out to him in at least 4 or movies now <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

The day he "died", everyone on staff was given the code: "LightMan is on". It was predetermined that this would be the signal to begin acting their parts as his grieving dancers, and staff.

I already posted somewhere about MJ thanking Thomas Edison for harnessing Light & sound, on one of his CDs. Why else would this be, except so MJ could make movies?? MJ is the most expressively grateful person I ever heard of. If he is waxing thankful, it's because he is making use of the item! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LightMan in TII is a collection of "mobile" TV screens --with arms and legs. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What if they are not TV but movie screens (they are very portable now, remember, on dvd portables and even some phones!)

I have "seen" him in so many movies, I keep posting the fact, but the only one squealing is me <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> He said he would be revealed piece by piece. What if he meant "piece" as referring to a literary creation, subsequently produced on the big screen!

FYI, I feel him all over Avatar, V for Vengeance, 2012 and the last two Batman installments. I also feel him in The Prestige. I don't know if he was doing movies then, but the last two Batmans are SO different from the earlier ones. I wasn't looking for sunflowers, then, but if you pay attention, you cannot miss the MJ essence in these films, sunflowers or not. I had thought he had an other means of revealing himself. More mysteriously...more subtly. Perhaps he moved up to sunflowers, because we weren't getting him.

I even started to strip 2012 once to post here, and someone else started to also make comments, so I just let them run with it. I should find it, look and see if they got what I saw, too...It is steeped in MJ.

I watched the entire thing, feeling Mike from the get-go, and kind of chuckling, at how the mind tricks you into seeing him all over the place. Then I saw the Jackson character kiss his wife, and I knew it--that was nothing, if not a Michael Jackson, in public, G-rated screen kiss. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Now, the thing is, his name is NO where in the titles or credits, in any of these movies. But there were clues given to us early, early in the Hoax, that he had a bunch of aliases--remember? to "get his drugs from various doctors"?

May I suggest that the only "drug" Mike is attracted to is the Silver Screen. And that he's come up with a whole slew of new names to get screen credit, incognito.

May I also suggest that THIS is the man we never knew, well, don't know yet ---this invisible man, behind the camera and various pseudonyms (for now).

I have posted before that this is SO Michael Jackson. He wants his movies to stand or fall without the automatic golden touch of being connected to his name. This is what he does---he hides and watches for honest reaction.

I want to hear about more movies, too. Any more that we can see him in? Thank you for starting this thread!

Here is a link to one of the times I froth at the mouth over Avatar. It won't allow me to just link to that one part...it is about halfway down.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 75#p198088<!-- m -->
  • Funny thing. I watched Elvis and Anabelle this afternoon. A Goldcrest Productions movie. The entire movie reminded me of Michael. It's about a pageant queen who dies of cardiac arrest on stage, and then comes back to life on the morgue table. She then tries to escape her public life by hiding out at the mortician's home. While she is there the young son discovers that she isn't at all the cheerleader type he assumed she was, that in fact she is a very kind person. She tries to make the place more cheerful and starts painting the house. Then she decides to plant seeds, but doesn't tell anyone what it is she planted. I said to my daughter: If it turns out to be sunflowers I'm going to pee my pants. Well, it was sunflowers, and I didn't. Anyway, the movie had a definite Michael theme running through it, everything from cardiac arrest to abuse, from Elvis to the number 7.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just finished watching The six wives of Henry La Fay and its about a man who six wives think he died in sky diving accident only to find out he is alive when he returns to the funeral that he left plans for....six different times...one of the wives arrives driving a pink caddie with Elvis music playing, there a references to Martin Luther King and Abraham Lincoln and on the casket guess what!! Sunflowers! Happy Movie watching!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh and the number 7 of course shows up on the hospital door! Coincidence YEAH RIGHT <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

The day he "died", everyone on staff was given the code: "LightMan is on". It was predetermined that this would be the signal to begin acting their parts as his grieving dancers, and staff.

I already posted somewhere about MJ thanking Thomas Edison for harnessing Light & sound, on one of his CDs. Why else would this be, except so MJ could make movies?? MJ is the most expressively grateful person I ever heard of. If he is waxing thankful, it's because he is making use of the item! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LightMan in TII is a collection of "mobile" TV screens --with arms and legs. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What if they are not TV but movie screens (they are very portable now, remember, on dvd portables and even some phones!)

I have "seen" him in so many movies, I keep posting the fact, but the only one squealing is me <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> He said he would be revealed piece by piece. What if he meant "piece" as referring to a literary creation, subsequently produced on the big screen!

FYI, I feel him all over Avatar, V for Vengeance, 2012 and the last two Batman installments. I also feel him in The Prestige. I don't know if he was doing movies then, but the last two Batmans are SO different from the earlier ones. I wasn't looking for sunflowers, then, but if you pay attention, you cannot miss the MJ essence in these films, sunflowers or not. I had thought he had an other means of revealing himself. More mysteriously...more subtly. Perhaps he moved up to sunflowers, because we weren't getting him.

I even started to strip 2012 once to post here, and someone else started to also make comments, so I just let them run with it. I should find it, look and see if they got what I saw, too...It is steeped in MJ.

I watched the entire thing, feeling Mike from the get-go, and kind of chuckling, at how the mind tricks you into seeing him all over the place. Then I saw the Jackson character kiss his wife, and I knew it--that was nothing, if not a Michael Jackson, in public, G-rated screen kiss. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Now, the thing is, his name is NO where in the titles or credits, in any of these movies. But there were clues given to us early, early in the Hoax, that he had a bunch of aliases--remember? to "get his drugs from various doctors"?

May I suggest that the only "drug" Mike is attracted to is the Silver Screen. And that he's come up with a whole slew of new names to get screen credit, incognito.

May I also suggest that THIS is the man we never knew, well, don't know yet ---this invisible man, behind the camera and various pseudonyms (for now).

I have posted before that this is SO Michael Jackson. He wants his movies to stand or fall without the automatic golden touch of being connected to his name. This is what he does---he hides and watches for honest reaction.

I want to hear about more movies, too. Any more that we can see him in? Thank you for starting this thread!

Here is a link to one of the times I froth at the mouth over Avatar. It won't allow me to just link to that one part...it is about halfway down.

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 75#p198088<!-- m -->
    Oh Thank you for your post...I have been posting some of the movies I have watched and knew that Michael had a part in...but nobody ever seems interested..which was making me feel a bit like I'm loosing my mind <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but anyway...like the post about the BAM in karate kid...out of nowhere Will's smith's son who plays the kid (jayden) I believe his name is...out of nowhere says to the girl he is talking to Bejing Academy of Music those initials spell BAM and then the scene just moves on....oh and that movie is made by sony....but there are soo sooo many others...its late here and I can't think of any right now...Lights is also a trade mark I believe...that Michael is putting in his movies like Patio lights always on a string reminds me of neverland...and your comment about him revealing himself Piece by piece is sooo true I wish more people on here would focus on the fact that Michael is behind a pile of movies that are out....not just V for Vendetta or 2012 but almost every movie put out by Sony and E1 entertainment!! And posibly Warner Bros....This is big! LOVE...Its an adventure its a great adventure!!!
  • Oh and all of these movies have Michael's in them...credits and all...
  • Hmmm... I think you guys are taking this hoax wayyy too far! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Now you are all going to think I'm really crazy but while watching the Oprah Presley interview just after Lisa talks about Michael being a train heading in a direction that no one could stop...when they cut to commercial...there is a preview about a unstoppable train....and the number on the train are 777...yup..I didn't catch the name of the movie....but I'm sure I will come across this again...I think people are leaving clues for us in their interviews about movies that involve Michael...o.k I this even sounds ridiculous to me and i'm the one typing this....oh where is a staight jacket when you need one!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Hmmm... I think you guys are taking this hoax wayyy too far! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Sorry you feel that way <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> You are missing out...if you believe that Michael could fake his own death then what makes you think its not possible for him to have connections to the movies..which I think we agree he had a great passion for...(possible more then even music) <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Great post - very insightful. I am curious about your comment above...where did you hear/see that the staff was given this code? I missed that and would love to know. Blessings!
  • The day he "died", everyone on staff was given the code: "LightMan is on". It was predetermined that this would be the signal to begin acting their parts as his grieving dancers, and staff.

Great post - very insightful. I am curious about your comment above...where did you hear/see that the staff was given this code? I missed that and would love to know. Blessings!

Judith Hill says it in this video at the very end. But remember, the makers of "Lightman" gave video taped interviews saying "Lightman was weeks away from being finished or working on June 25th." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:28btkdd4]

Judith Hill says it in this video at the very end. But remember, the makers of "Lightman" gave video taped interviews saying "Lightman was weeks away from being finished or working on June 25th." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:2iaeo0c4]

Thank you so much for putting the video up. It strains my brain to go back and find all the things I roll my eyes over once! Your good deed took a load off my to-do list today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> .
    Now you are all going to think I'm really crazy but while watching the Oprah Presley interview just after Lisa talks about Michael being a train heading in a direction that no one could stop...when they cut to commercial...there is a preview about a unstoppable train....and the number on the train are 777...yup..I didn't catch the name of the movie....but I'm sure I will come across this again...I think people are leaving clues for us in their interviews about movies that involve Michael...o.k I this even sounds ridiculous to me and i'm the one typing this....oh where is a staight jacket when you need one!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I know exactly what you mean, about second guessing yourself. But I just saw that runaway train ad for the movie, before I saw your post! Looks like a great movie, too.

I know you won't think this is wacky, because we are on the same runaway train ourselves <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . But, I was half asleep on the couch watching 27 dresses on the TV, months ago. Suddenly there was played a Michael Jackson song, I think at a wedding reception--sorry, I was out of it, can't recall which one, but, in a few minutes I was bolt upright, because the actress says to one of the guy characters, something like, <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> "you aren't one of those guys who studied women in order to manipulate their affections, are you?" something like that. The MJ song and a statement about MJ is too coincidental. A double impossibility!

I have been meaning to watch this movie while awake, to see if there was more in it. It hardly seems like a movie the great scintillating Michael Jackson, chomping at the bit to make movies for years, would involve himself in---a Chick Flick?? So maybe he just loaned them a song. Many men study and manipulate women's hearts...perhaps my sleepy brain was a tad oversensitive?

Maybe we should start another thread simply itemizing these kinds of discoveries in a tight list. It would be JUST LIKE MJ to tie these all together in some Major Love Clue... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You know that artists do things like this all the time---participate somehow in works on which they receive no compensation or screen credit... I posted this somewhere also. Big corporations and I suspect all kinds of certain governmental people wanting change, pay for, and pepper things having to do with their agenda and interests, into the most cleverly subtle mind seeding media on the planet --movies, on purpose. Usually, it is obvious, such as the character wearing clothes with "Pepsi" or "Jesus Saves" on them, or the camera's eye lingering on a bus passing by with some ad on it, unrelated to the story.

One doesn't have to be a writer, director, producer, editor, actor, or any thing, to insert one's self in the movie...One simply has to have connections to any of those people--and I've seen MJ do this, connect, with the most unlikely persons (at first, to my thinking), over and over.

We are not taking this hoax thing too far. MJ is the one driving this Magical Mystery TOUR bus! I feel like I am playing "Where's Waldo?" every day, now! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • i was looking for something else the other day and stumble across something that was making references to sevens being in the bible as sort of an authinication code or something (why i didn't stop and save it i don't know i wish i had ) anyway maybe sunflowers are michaels 7s.
  • Film Review
    By Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat

Sunflower
    Directed by Zhang Yang
    New Yorker Video 08/07 DVD/VHS Feature Film
    Not Rated
    Fathers and sons. So many variations on the clash of wills and the pain that lasts for years. The male who tries to demonstrate love through domination and discipline. The son who rebels and willfully refuses to follow orders. This kind of warfare takes its toll on both participants and also the mother who loves both husband and son. The arc of combat usually lessens as the years go on and the father mellows or the son decides to take another approach to the man who has been such a dominant force in his life.
    All of this and more is evident in Zhang Yang's Sunflower, a compelling examination of a rocky and turbulent father-son relationship covering three decades in China during a period of many changes. Their struggle, to some extent, mirrors the power struggles in society. But as in Quitting, Zhang Yang's central interest is on the emotional dynamics of family conflict.
    Zhang Xiangyang is born in 1967 and is named after the sunflowers in the Beijing courtyard where his parents live. One day when the infant picks up a paint brush, his father, Gengnian (Sun Haiying), a painter, states that his destiny is to follow in his footsteps. However, during the Cultural Revolution, Gengnian is sent to labor camp where his hands are damaged by torture. When he returns home six years later, his wife, Xiuqing (Joan Chen) is relieved to see him. But nine-year old Xiangyang (Zhang Fan) has turned into a very independent boy who loves get into trouble with his friends. He immediately hates his father, who is a rigid disciplinarian. Unable to draw anymore, Gengnian decides that his son must accomplish what he was never able to do. However, the stubborn son battles his father every step of the way when he is forced to draw while his buddies play or attend movies.
    By 1987, Xiangyang (Gao Ge) has become a skilled draughtsman and his father is looking forward to him attending college. He remarks that the young man is more talented than he was, and he has come to see his son as his own second chance. But Xiangyang falls in love with a pretty young woman who spends a lot of time skating. When he tries to leave town with her for a new life, Gengnian stops him once again and asserts his authority.
    Twelve years later, Xiangyang (Wang Haidi) has marred Han Jing (Liang Jing) but they have decided they are not ready to have children. Both Gengnian and his wife feel betrayed and dissed by their son for his lack of respect for their dream of being grandparents. The final clash between Xiangyang and his father comes when he invites him to an exhibition of his paintings. Will Gengnian show up or will he express his disappointment in his son once again?
    Although Sunflower mainly probes the turbulent relationship between Xiangyang and Gengnian, it also gives a fascinating portrait of the other lives touched by this family. They survive an earthquake and live together in a tent with others from their neighborhood. Years later, Xiuquing asserts her own feistiness in coming up with a clever scheme to insure that she gets a modern apartment that suits her feelings of entitlement. Gengnian also has a sometimes strained relationship with his best friend and fellow artist (Liu Zifeng), which becomes more meaningful in their old age. The closing scenes of Sunflower present a glimpse of the playfulness of elders in modern day Beijing where they gather to dance, do exercises, and frolic together in the city parks.

<!-- m -->http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/ ... p?id=17248<!-- m -->

Probably, there aren’t any sunflowers in this movie, but it is called Sunflower.
    This Chinese film, released in 2006, somehow makes me think of the turbulent relationship between Michael and his father.

And yes, I also believe that Michael is behind/in the scenes of many films and music video clips. Directing and behind the camera might be his dream <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'll be looking for sunflowers in movies <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

L.O.V.E.
  • Interesting this came up. I became involved in the NBC show, The Event. Last night, 3 references to sunflowers. The main character is involved in government conspiracy with many references to corrupt media. Also...the main character eventually brings his dying old friend a sunflower. As he does this, he apologizes for leaving her...he cries and asks for forgiveness. I found it so interesting and was wondering if there is any connection between this show, Michael Jackson---any connection. Perhaps someone could shed light. I will try and research later but a show about media lies and conspiracies within the government sounds like a connection. Love and smiles!!! Once I get done with a report for work..I can begin researching later!!!
  • Interesting this came up. I became involved in the NBC show, The Event. Last night, 3 references to sunflowers. The main character is involved in government conspiracy with many references to corrupt media. Also...the main character eventually brings his dying old friend a sunflower. As he does this, he apologizes for leaving her...he cries and asks for forgiveness. I found it so interesting and was wondering if there is any connection between this show, Michael Jackson---any connection. Perhaps someone could shed light. I will try and research later but a show about media lies and conspiracies within the government sounds like a connection. Love and smiles!!! Once I get done with a report for work..I can begin researching later!!!
    I keep forgetting to watch this show "The Event"...there is a tread on here about it somewhere...I would have to look for it...but there are alot of believers that think this show is somehow connected to Michael and now that you said there were sunflowers in it...I am convinced!!! thanks
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Interesting this came up. I became involved in the NBC show, The Event. Last night, 3 references to sunflowers. The main character is involved in government conspiracy with many references to corrupt media. Also...the main character eventually brings his dying old friend a sunflower. As he does this, he apologizes for leaving her...he cries and asks for forgiveness. I found it so interesting and was wondering if there is any connection between this show, Michael Jackson---any connection. Perhaps someone could shed light. I will try and research later but a show about media lies and conspiracies within the government sounds like a connection. Love and smiles!!! Once I get done with a report for work..I can begin researching later!!!
    I keep forgetting to watch this show "The Event"...there is a tread on here about it somewhere...I would have to look for it...but there are alot of believers that think this show is somehow connected to Michael and now that you said there were sunflowers in it...I am convinced!!! thanks
    OMG! I just watched all 6 episodes of The Event and was looking to post something about the sunflowers in the show and see that someone has already addressed this.

Interesting that they were given by Simon, the alien clandestinely working at a high level within the US government, to his girlfriend whom he had to leave behind. The flowers were his parting gift to her and mention was made that sunflowers can light up a room

Are there parallels between Simon and Michael?
  • I dont know about films,but I keep seeing them all the time when I,m working,I went for a new job,and while I was sitting waiting ,I looked up and there was a big picture on the wall full of sunflowers,everywhere I go I keep seeing them,I keep thinking they,re trying to tell me something,like Keep Believing.