NEW CLUE, movie credit thanks, AB photo, Ghost Cover pic

lovemj4everandeverlovemj4everandever Posts: 573
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
As we all know in the movie credits for This Is It, there were many "thanks" extended. Some from AEG, some from the Michael Jackson Company, and then there were FIVE people that were given this particular thanks.....>

"Michael Jackson wanted to thank the Choreographers who collaborated with him on past works".

Michael worked with dozens of choreographers over the decades for many different videos, but look at the five that he "Personally wanted to thank."

The five people were:

Barry Lather (according to the IMDB, he only worked on Michael's "Ghosts" video)
Lavelle Smith (according to the IMDB, he only worked on Michael's "Ghosts" video)
Anthony Talaeuga (according to the IMDB, he only worked on Michael "Ghosts" video)
Richmond Talauega (according to the IMDB, he only worked on Michael's "Ghosts" video)

The fifth person is Gregg Burge. He died in 1998 and according to the IMDB he only worked on Michael's "Bad" Video. And of course we know that Michael's Memorial was all about the "Bad" era.

All of this information can be verified here - <!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/fullcredits#cast<!-- m -->

Many of us on this forum (not all, but many) beLIEve that "This Is It" is a real life Thriller, the piece of work that will finally top the original "Thriller" and many of us believe that Thriller and Ghosts are connected in this "real life performance" as evidenced by the similarities in Michael's "Ghosts" video and the new Thriller footage seen in This Is it....where the zombies in both films are descending from above. The footage is identical in those clips, except in Ghosts they are still zombies and in the new Thriller short in This Is It, they are like "born again angels."

Anyway, after realizing that the only choreographers who Michael wished to thank were the ones who worked on Ghosts and ONLY Ghosts, and the one deceased choreographer from "Bad", I got to thinking about the new Arno Bani "blue eyed" photo reportedly taken in 1999 (two years after Ghosts was released). And then I was further reminded of the Cover Shot for Ghosts....

Do you get where I'm going with this? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    That's very interesting! Thanks for sharing. You may be on to something.
  • Do you get where I'm going with this? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

no and yes, but what does that have to do with arno bani picture?
  • Do you get where I'm going with this? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

no and yes, but what does that have to do with arno bani picture?

Well it's just my strong belief that Ghosts and TII are connected. I beLIEve the fact that he only personally thanked those involved with Ghosts is pretty hard evidence of that. I don't personally beLIEve the new pics are from 1999 - I think they are much more recent. Blue is one of the primary colors of "healing" so in my way of thinking, the blue eye represents the healing of Michael's "rotted out" eye in the Ghosts cover pic.

But more importantly as this is all for L.O.V.E. and the "truth" will prevail, In the study of Metaphysics "blue" is the color of truth, serenity and harmony. Blue is the color of electricity. Blue connects with the third eye chakra. Blue relates to the future in linear time as it is a faster moving frequency than we experience in the physical. Consciousness is moving into the blue. (Midnight) Blue takes us to 12:00, 12 around 1 creational geometry, 2012 Mayan Calendar Prophecy, Hopi Blue Kachina Prophecies, Isis/Sirius, and more.

I could keep going, but I'll stop there. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Manson+2.jpg

how about this one?
  • Manson+2.jpg

how about this one?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> now I am really confused how dose this tie in with above <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> or am I missing something, please help me out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Manson+2.jpg

how about this one?

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> now I am really confused how dose this tie in with above <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> or am I missing something, please help me out <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

its his eye look at the right eye in the right picture and look at the pic beside it then look at the ghost and banii pic do u see it now
  • I have always believed that there was a connection between Ghost and TII also. The Marilyn Manson pics with one blue eye is interesting.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Manson+2.jpg

how about this one?

its his eye look at the right eye in the right picture and look at the pic beside it then look at the ghost and banii pic do u see it now

What has Marilyn Manson to do with Michael?
  • What has Marilyn Manson to do with Michael?

I don't have a clue! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And not sure how Marilyn Manson got into the mix on this thread I started about TII, Ghosts and Thriller, and how they are all connected, but hey! We're all here to share our thoughts.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Very good post!!!! But we can overlook Manson??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The other is great, I also see these connections TII/Ghost <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I don't have a clue! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And not sure how Marilyn Manson got into the mix on this thread I started about TII, Ghosts and Thriller, and how they are all connected, but hey! We're all here to share our thoughts.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

marilyn manson has nothing to do with mike but look at the pic on the right wit marilyns faded right eye (but on the left pic its not) and look at the ghost pic
  • Very good post!!!! But we can overlook Manson??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The other is great, I also see these connections TII/Ghost <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks for understanding! What would be the purpose in Michael only personally thanking the choreographers that worked on "Ghosts" and no other past works....because TII is the sequel to ghosts...right? That's been my thoughts all along! "Scared yet?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Very good post!!!! But we can overlook Manson??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The other is great, I also see these connections TII/Ghost <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks for understanding! What would be the purpose in Michael only personally thanking the choreographers that worked on "Ghosts" and no other past works....because TII is the sequel to ghosts...right? That's been my thoughts all along! "Scared yet?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I find you are completely right! Oh why then understanding??? Nevertheless, your contribution is great!!! I apologize for my creepy English!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What has Marilyn Manson to do with Michael?

marilyn manson has nothing to do with mike but look at the pic on the right wit marilyns faded right eye (but on the left pic its not) and look at the ghost pic

And????

And????

michael right eye is missing in the ghost pic and marilyn's eye is faded in the 1 where he wearing makeup
    I understood that, but, why have you used Marylin Manson´s picture at all??
  • I understood that, but, why have you used Marylin Manson´s picture at all??

well i din't put it up so i dont know
    Manson+2.jpg

how about this one?

What about that one?