Janet Jackson furious as talk queen betrays Michael

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in News
I saw this in my grocery store, I wasn't able to read it because I was in a hurry, but I figured I would post it here. It is a tabloid, so who knows if it's true. What do you all think? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

aglobemagazinecoverawardsbarackobama1.jpg

Comments

• whatever happened to the dogboy articles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and the alien invasions <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Remember MIKE says "dont believe what you read in the tabloids!!!" Someone is readin tabloids.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Wasn't Janet interviewed by Oprah after Michaels death? If I recall I saw the interview with Oprah.. Now what changed her mind?? If she hates her so much she shouldn't have been interviewed. OH Yes. Janet probably thought of herself, she was promoting her new movie. Let's watch. I feel janet is an opportunist. But we shouldn't believe everything we read, especially in the tabloids.
    Blessings
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8KwQ_Jr6Y<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Remember MIKE says "dont believe what you read in the tabloids!!!" Someone is readin tabloids.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If you look at what I wrote I said "It is a tabloid, so who knows if its true" <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    and TMZ is considered a tabloid as well..
  • Hello!!!!
    Wasn't Janet interviewed by Oprah after Michaels death? If I recall I saw the interview with Oprah.. Now what changed her mind?? If she hates her so much she shouldn't have been interviewed. OH Yes. Janet probably thought of herself, she was promoting her new movie. Let's watch. I feel janet is an opportunist. But we shouldn't believe everything we read, especially in the tabloids.
    Blessings
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf8KwQ_Jr6Y<!-- m -->

Thank you very much all4loveandbelieve!!!!
    You have right,you know,I think the same as you. This must be a joke,lets not forget the LIES THAT THE TABLOIDS ARE SELLING!!!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    But I have to say something anyway so lets hope Janet will not say a word about this interview <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ,because she is the last person to say something to Oprah.Maybe Janet has a bad memory or what???? Doesen't she rememeber her quick visit to Oprah SHOW or what???? And how about the "slip" <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> about Michael 's drugs denail and she admitting Michael had a "problem"????? Who betrayed who???? This is my question??? Who is helping Murray to get away,Oprah or her??? If this is not a act in THIS HOAX from Janet 's part and she did the interview just for her new movie,just like Lisa Marie is doing now for her new album,let me say that I'm in shock and I dont understand this family at all...... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> .When I heard what Lisa told Oprah about Michael and drugs I was like what is she doing,why is she TWO FACES,first time she say positive things and then she had to destroy everything that she said before.ALWAYS CONTRADICTIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    I hope I did not offend anyone here,but I feel that some people here think the same thing.

LOVE and BLESSING!!!!
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Before anyone snarls at me about this, it's only an opinion, one opinion and I'm not saying I'm right.....ok that said, I'm thinking maybe we need to look at the title of this article "Oprah is a Fraud!". Now I hate tabloid crap as much as the next person but something about the Oprah we've seen lately has not looked like Oprah to me. I don't know how someone would pull it off but I have a feeling we are being fed some fake Oprah garbage both in topic form and in body form. Think about it. If Oprah wanted ratings and Michael wanted her to make things right for what she did to him, it's a win win situation. I think it's possible they are in on this together and someone else is dressing up as Oprah from time to time in some photos we are seeing. Don't really think it's Michael though. But Oprah could be fixing to go out with a BAM.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    What are those stories about Obama and Chile?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Lately, (over the course of the past couple of years) publications such as the NE has 'endeavored' to be a more reputable news outlet. Take for instance, the John Edwards story, the news of Patrick Swayze, etc. I'm not defending this publication, but I'm just saying don't discount their stories just because they're considered a tabloid...Even a broken clock is right twice a day...
  • What are those stories about Obama and Chile?

Oct. 18) -- Perhaps the president can add this one to his list of myths to bust in December when he appears on the Discovery Channel show "MythBusters": His father was not killed in a car accident in 1982, as was reported, but was murdered.

So goes a family theory investigated by Peter Firstbrook in his history of President Barack Obama's African side of the family, "The Obamas," and dissected by Obama biographer David Remnick in a post today on the New Yorker's website.

Barack Obama Sr. was "a thwarted politician and bureaucrat," outspoken in his criticism of the Kenyan government's acceptance of corruption among its ranks, according to Remnick.

He was also a heavy drinker, nicknamed "Mr. Double-Double" after his usual Scotch orders. On the night of his death he was found inside his car, which had hit a tree.

Firstbrook talked to Charles Oluoch, a cousin of the president, who related the family's suspicions. Obama Sr. had been in a number of accidents before and had survived them all. His body appeared to be fairly unharmed -- no broken bones and only a small amount of blood.

"Although it looked like an accident, our family suspected that there must have been foul play. I am not a medical doctor, but the way we saw Barack lying there, he didn't look like somebody who was involved in an accident," Oluoch said.

Sarah Obama, the president's step-grandmother, told the author a similar story.

Sponsored Links"We think there was foul play there, and that is how he died, and they covered it up [by saying] that he had an accident," she said. "But we just had to leave it like that because the government then was very ruthless."

Remnick talked to Caroline Elkins, a historian at Harvard, who said she doesn't buy it. Obama Sr. was a "serious, fall-down alcoholic" and his family is probably trying to restore his reputation now that they have one of their own in White House, she said.

But as Firstbrook points out 25 years later, we will probably never know the truth ...

This is the story of Obama..
    <!-- m -->http://www.aolnews.com/surge-desk/artic ... t/19678768<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    whatever happened to the dogboy articles <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and the alien invasions <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Yeah! The best one was U.S. News and World Report in the 80s! I loved that one. The guy who wrote those articles could really turn a phrase and had me laughing my face off, and my birds, too, when they got it for cage-carpet....

Remember the lady who was growing a full sized man out her upper back? Oh, and how every week the world was ending?

Ooooh, and don't forget all the stuff we learned about the Moon, from the people who told us they went there! (Hey---all we had to do is consider the source, and we would have known then, that the earth had only one genuine Moonwalker....)

Oh, my, I'd forgotten, those days. Thanks for the silly time trip! Yeah, I know that Mike frowns on tabloids, but no one censors my reading material, not even Batman!

I will have to look back in his archives to see if he saved any of those, because he found he was featured, there. I doubt it, though. This one was more like a black & white comic book. Mostly about other worldly creatures and P.T. Barnum type sensationalism, talking monkeys and such, not celebrities. So spank me! I transgressed! I was weak. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Jerry Lewis got booted for tv host....aww, that what got my attention <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Love what he does