Very disrespectful ECI TV commercial

Liberian_GirlLiberian_Girl Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Has anyone seen this? I find that very disrespectful to MJ and Jackson family. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

[youtube:1hutgsuo]

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I can't understand the language, but it looks like what they're (jokingly) trying to say, is that Michael is alive and hiding in their truck. That's partly true, so no I do not find it disrespectful to Michael or his family, since Michael is alive. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I do find it quite funny though! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• The commercial is from ECI, an Amazon alike online store.

When "MJ" pushes the door bell the text that appears says: No one enjoys waiting for their favorite artist.

The commercial basically claims ECI being the online shop with the fastest delivery.

I don't find it disrespectful, I think it's a clever way to respond to the whole public demand for MJ multimedia merchandise.
  • That commercial was ingenious! I thought it was funny----despite the obvious language barrier.

Thanks, Mo, for translating the text at the end.
  • what is all the hardware on the car about?

I agree - the top was really different. Does it have to do with the company? It was pretty funny, I thought.

I agree - the top was really different. Does it have to do with the company? It was pretty funny, I thought.

I am pretty certain that the hardware on the top of the car----the cross and lights fashioned to look like royal crowns are only characteristics to specify that the vehicle is a hearse and the crowns indicate the "king of pop". Also, during a funeral procession it is commonplace to drive with your headlights on (out of safety---to allow the funeral cortage right of way and respect for the dead)....the 4 lights on the roof of the car may exaggerate this fact.
  • i feel something will be happening soon. Michael will be back... faster than we expect. Blessings to all
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Funny commercial.....however, is there more to this?
    What language exactly, Dutch, German.....? Why is it an American cop car, with American plates? Can someone zoom in on those front plates of the hearse (maybe the cop car too)? I can't seem to get that focused......Neanderthal that I am <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> As they are being chased down the highway, the hearse has a pretty good shot of the plates. Maybe zoom in on the Michael as well.....anyone we know.....which impersonator? One more thing...the titles that show at the end....House..the TV show has two pictures? He is dressed as the medical symbol...formal name is Greek: Caduceus or some refer to Staff of Asclepius . Here's a link if you want to read about it:
    <!-- m -->http://www.drblayney.com/Asclepius.html<!-- m -->

Just found this stuff curious......thanks in advance for any thoughts or help......
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Blessings Always!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    This not seems disrespectfull to me, it's funny, joke spirit.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Funny commercial.....however, is there more to this?
    What language exactly, Dutch, German.....? Why is it an American cop car, with American plates? Can someone zoom in on those front plates of the hearse (maybe the cop car too)? I can't seem to get that focused......Neanderthal that I am <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> As they are being chased down the highway, the hearse has a pretty good shot of the plates. Maybe zoom in on the Michael as well.....anyone we know.....which impersonator? One more thing...the titles that show at the end....House..the TV show has two pictures? He is dressed as the medical symbol...formal name is Greek: Caduceus or some refer to Staff of Asclepius . Here's a link if you want to read about it:

Just found this stuff curious......thanks in advance for any thoughts or help......
    Blessings Always!

Blessings Always!

Blessings Always!
    Thank you voiceforthesilent! I am not seeing things then....it is LMP? Are the numbers 855, 853.....what do you think? Hard to tell on Michael......don't know what to make of it.
    Thanks again...you're awesome!

LOVE & Blessings
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    LMP license? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316

The commercial is from ECI, an Amazon alike online store.

When "MJ" pushes the door bell the text that appears says: No one enjoys waiting for their favorite artist.

The commercial basically claims ECI being the online shop with the fastest delivery.

I don't find it disrespectful, I think it's a clever way to respond to the whole public demand for MJ multimedia merchandise.

HAHA! Not disrespectful at all, I found it amusing, thank for the translation! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thank you voiceforthesilent! I am not seeing things then....it is LMP? Are the numbers 855, 853.....what do you think? Hard to tell on Michael......don't know what to make of it.

LOVE & Blessings

Yes - I withheld my thoughts until someone else saw the same thing. I noticed the LMP too. I wonder what the numbers stand for...where's our numerology friends to decipher this...
  • I noticed it too. definately something to check out. Something big will come out of this.. Blessings
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No clues here guys, it's the Belgian book club. No way they know stuff, but the commercial is hilarious!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• If I'm not mistaking the dude that plays MJ in this commercial is the same one as the impersonator who was also interviewed by Robert Jensen on the day La Toya was there.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you voiceforthesilent! I am not seeing things then....it is LMP? Are the numbers 855, 853.....what do you think? Hard to tell on Michael......don't know what to make of it.

LOVE & Blessings

Yes - I withheld my thoughts until someone else saw the same thing. I noticed the LMP too. I wonder what the numbers stand for...where's our numerology friends to decipher this...

Maybe we can teach that Belgian book club something <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    if the license plate is 853 LMP
    8+5+3=16 and 1+6=7
    for the next thought voice, you may want to sit down

The Bible... Luke 8:53......when the people think the girl has died, but Jesus says she is just sleeping. She then wakes and her spirit is returned.
    I am going to post a link to a site that I find useful. I like it because of the different translations and links to verses before and after what you are looking for.
    <!-- m -->http://bible.cc/luke/8-53.htm<!-- m -->

All I have right now......in between life at the moment <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOVE
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Ah so Michaels off doing commercials now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously though I thought it was quite funny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Ah so Michaels off doing commercials now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously though I thought it was quite funny <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes, I thought it was quite funny as well......
    I can see if a non-beLIEver saw this, they would think it might be disrespectful. Perhaps, it may hurt some feelings. However, we know better and can take it for what it's worth.....quite funny!
    Still have to wonder about a few things though <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

LOVE
  • OMG.... Halarious!!!!!