Michael Jackson Death Hoax Frequently Asked Questions

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I do not know if this was already posted, if so please lock it. This is very interesting this is a video done by MagicalXscapism. He or she is doing research with Los Angeles Lawyers, and is answering all the asked questions. It is amazing. please check this out.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJE1K3TX9EA<!-- m -->

Comments

• [youtube:u7c3lb0a]
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Thank you, I guess we had here the first part of this.
    The way it is presented, turns out as if MJ cheated on his fans to make more money because in fact millions and billions come from fans who buy his music and deals esate gets. Eventually still money comes from people, his fans, not from the sky. Most important question is WHY MJ did it, then all others will be automatically answered.
    Chief of coroner got millions to write fake autopcy. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It is hard for me to believe that the same chief would like to go to jail for bribery as if MJ returns, reasonable question he will be asked; who's autopcy report did you write if this man is alive and how? I tend to believe it was someone else who very much looked like Michael.
  • Thank you, I guess we had here the first part of this.
    The way it is presented, turns out as if MJ cheated on his fans to make more money because in fact millions and billions come from fans who buy his music and deals esate gets. Eventually still money comes from people, his fans, not from the sky. Most important question is WHY MJ did it, then all others will be automatically answered.
    Chief of coroner got millions to write fake autopcy. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It is hard for me to believe that the same chief would like to go to jail for bribery as if MJ returns, reasonable question he will be asked; who's autopcy report did you write if this man is alive and how? I tend to believe it was someone else who very much looked like Michael.

I agree with you 100% it also stated that Murray will go to jail for 4 yrs and he got paid for going to jail. I am wondering if this is all true? That's why I posted it to see what you guys think about this. Blessings
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    With the risk to sound sarcastic now, but how can someone answer these questions as if he/she owns the absolute truth? Was he/she there to know those answers and state them as facts? Just saying.