Liberian Girl photos

2»

Comments

• THE BLONDE DANCER WASN'T THERE?
    WHY A VIDEO SHOOT OF COME TOGETHER? COME TOGETHER???

I think this is used "COME TOGETHER" in the song he sang "COME TOGETHER OVERME"!! which we all have done
    havent we <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Just my opinion but I think it links up. The video of this song by the way is awesome well worth watching. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Guys, it is OLD photo!
    Look at this...Pay attention to the date of the beginning discussions....May 28
    <!-- m -->http://myjackson.ru/photo/photosession/2307.html<!-- m -->

Sorry, but what did they say? I'm not into the russian language
  • Guys, it is OLD photo!

I don't speak russian either. Invincible7, i think i'm missing the point you are trying to make. Could you elaborate?
  • Guys, it is OLD photo!

Nothing special, they are just discussing his amazing beauty)
    But 2 of the upper comments was written on May 28, it means before his death .... so it's not Photoshop, specifically about that funeral
    Because the photo was uploaded on that site before june 25
  • by MJJLives » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:18 pm

<!-- m -->http://myjackson.ru/photo/photosession/2308.html<!-- m -->

Wow, that is a handsome picture of MJ. Those flowers are so beautiful.
  • I've searched the category of that Iris and it's called Iris Germanica hope i'm not wrong
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iris_(plant) ->go down the page at the Section Iris
  • Remember the photo of MJ holding the flowers at the funeral? The Liberian Girl photo? Has anyone seen that photo BEFORE the funeral? I am just trying to figure out if that photo existed before or if it was fabricated for the funeral. I can't seem to find that photo anywhere without it being associated with the funeral. I only find the photo WITHOUT him holding flowers.

Also, when the dancers were photographed with the picture, a couple of the dancers made some hand gestures. I am trying to figure out if those gestures have any meaning.

Hope this makes sense, my mind rambles sometimes! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Never, I have never seen this pic before, even not being a diehard fan at the time, I asked many of my friends and they are just as perplexed as I am <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Aromatic rhizomes
    Rhizomes of the German Iris (I. germanica) and Sweet Iris (I. pallida) are traded as orris root and are used in perfume and medicine, though more common in ancient times than today. Today Iris essential oil (absolute) from flowers are sometimes used in aromatherapy as sedative medicines. The dried rhizomes are also given whole to babies to help in teething. Gin brands such as Bombay Sapphire and Magellan Gin use orris root and sometimes iris flowers for flavor and color.

For orris root production, iris rhizomes are harvested, dried, and aged for up to 5 years. In this time, the fats and oils inside the roots undergo degradation and oxidation, which produces many fragrant compounds that are valuable in perfumery. The scent is said to be similar to violets. The aged rhizomes are steam-distilled which produces a thick oily compound, known in the perfume industry as "iris butter".

Iris rhizomes also contain notable amounts of terpenes, and organic acids such as ascorbic acid, myristic acid, tridecylenic acid and undecylenic acid. Iris rhizomes can be toxic. Larger Blue Flag (I. versicolor) and other species often grown in gardens and widely hybridized contain elevated amounts of the toxic glycoside iridin. These rhizomes can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and/or skin irritation, but poisonings are not normally fatal. Irises should only be used medicinally under professional guidance.
  • Maybe he was trying to say "We will COME TOGETHER again"! with that picture <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I don't think a comeback will occure...all nations cried ...and Michael won't hurt them with a comeback all the press fans hollywood stars would feel like fools,betrayed....we know how humans act in these situations.
  • I was just thinking, what is the meaning of iris flowers and i found this:
    Purple Iris Flower
    The Iris`s history is rich, dating back to Ancient Greek times when the Greek Goddess Iris, the messenger of the gods and the personification of the rainbow, acted as the link between heaven and earth.
    A purple Iris flower symbolizes wisdom, knowledge, faith and hope <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

It`s kind of a interesting choice of flowers.