Days of Our Lives Oddities

nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I'm a follower of the Soap, Days of Our Lives for over 25 years now and this really annoying woman, Vivian, has been locked in a marble crypt now for weeks, being fed with a tube, watched on video, hoping to the stars that someone lets her out and I didn't think much about it until her little desperation speech today about "This is It, the final curtain!!", not to mention we are under tornado watch here and the entire show/screen was framed in red and black lol. I know it's probably all me seeing things I want to but I still found the whole crypt/final curtain bit amusing.

Comments

• Haha.. wow, can't believe that show is still going. I remember my grandma making me watch it when I was a kid <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Ahhh making you watch it. You poor dear lol. It's the only soap I have ever watched and I made a vow all those years ago to keep it that way but I've grown to love Days, sad but true. But the whole marble crypt deal with a live woman in it is a bit out there.
  • hi
    nefari that is weird .
    talking about weird stuff awhile back on one life to live the character eli was suppose to die in the fire but it wasnt it was a body double that looked exactly like him
    god watching this it sure looked that way i watched the whole thing cause this was so interesting it turned out his brother helped him escape before the fire got him and they threw a body double made out of something into the fire so it looked like it was eli who died.
    mmm sounds like mj using a body double to make it look like it was really him that died
    every detail .
    i believe we saw this cause we were meant too .why just some i do not know
    does it make you guys wonder if mj is behind the soaps and some of us just happen to see the scenes on the shows about this stuff like on days of our lives and one life to live.
    then there was also one on young and the restless with chance he was supposed to have died but didnt he went into the witness protection program and a body double died ijn his place.
    i wonder if mj was a big soaop opera fan .
    something to think about
    god bless
    mjfjei7777
    Honestly it makes me wonder if Michael doesn't have some sort of huge media power that we were all unaware of, power over many networks or at least ability to put little tidbits in ads and shows here and there to add spark to this entire adventure!!! It's wild, I mean the AT&T ads, the Soaps, Movies like Monsters Inc., Shows like Pawn Stars on History, The cooking show "Chopped", Oprah, a few late night info ads, and I'm sure many I have failed to mention here have all had small but very obvious Michael related things going on. And given this entire adventure going on....no I really don't think it's all just us seeing what we want to see. Stuff just keeps popping up everywhere.
  • Honestly it makes me wonder if Michael doesn't have some sort of huge media power that we were all unaware of, power over many networks or at least ability to put little tidbits in ads and shows here and there to add spark to this entire adventure!!! It's wild, I mean the AT&T ads, the Soaps, Movies like Monsters Inc., Shows like Pawn Stars on History, The cooking show "Chopped", Oprah, a few late night info ads, and I'm sure many I have failed to mention here have all had small but very obvious Michael related things going on. And given this entire adventure going on....no I really don't think it's all just us seeing what we want to see. Stuff just keeps popping up everywhere.
    I know, It seems like more and more shows are feeling like MJ is envolved. I just finished watching the show The Defenders on CBS and it was all Elivs themed and then all of a sudden there is a MJ impersonator in the shot in the back ground...put make up on in a mirror...
    It feels like either Michael is doing it or else Michael's "death" is just the trend at the moment and everyone is running with it to make a buck. I pray it's not the latter. I mean I feel like this many Michael related things cannot be just irony and this many shows and places are not that desperate for ratings.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Sony. make. believe. <!-- m -->http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/daysofourlives/<!-- m -->

One of the headwriters is Christopher Whitesell, this may or may not be his facebook. Look on others, what it says.
    <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/people/Christop ... 0774728217<!-- m -->
    Wow that is quite interesting about this Whitesell guy. I have had a feeling all along Vivian inside that marble crypt was just too ironic. Hmmmm the plot thickens. Let me mention one more thing from Days yesterday. A young teenage boy on the show, Will, was saying "Leave me Alone!!!!" to EJ Dimera, a less than savory dude, and EJ was saying "I've been watching you!!!" This sort of grabbed my attention too because of "Leave me Alone" and Rockwell's "Somebody's Watching Me"
  • Ahhh making you watch it. You poor dear lol. It's the only soap I have ever watched and I made a vow all those years ago to keep it that way but I've grown to love Days, sad but true. But the whole marble crypt deal with a live woman in it is a bit out there.

I stopped watching it since Marlena and John left the show.. Wasn't vivian the villain in days of our lives?
  • i do not know wat days of our lives is i have heard bout it watching friends but we don't get it in my country the only soap i watch is eastenders lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but i watch the simpsons i get the simpson comics 2 lots of intresting things i got a topic called are the simpsons in on the hoax there is a comick publiched after 25th 2009 and ralph gose some times people are only pretending sometimes and some 1 else posted a pic of a news paper from an actual episode on the topic aswell tat says michael jackson hoax people mad at local boy

L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes Vivian is one villian but Stefano Dimera is the big whig villian along with his son/character named Elvis <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Today Elvis kept telling his father and I quote "Thank God for your Suspicious Mind!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Man this show is getting stranger by the day.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    One of the headwriters is Christopher Whitesell, this may or may not be his facebook. Look on others, what it says.

What kind of facebook group is this??
    DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

It's sick <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Yes Vivian is one villian but Stefano Dimera is the big whig villian along with his son/character named Elvis <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Today Elvis kept telling his father and I quote "Thank God for your Suspicious Mind!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Man this show is getting stranger by the day.

What Stefano has a son named Elvis? I know John was his son, and also I forgot his name, the guy who was with Sammy.. he was his son. My God this Italian man goes around <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    lol!!! Yep Stefano gets around. Lexie Carver is his daughter, EJ aka Elvis is his son, John is his Brother not his son, Tony who they killed off was his son, Tony had a twin named Andre who was of course Stefano's son, and I think they are about to uncover yet another son really soon....sort of reminds me of all the ladies popping up claiming Michael is the Father of their kids lol.
    And I am wondering why the entire inside of the hospital has recently been painted red.
  • lol!!! Yep Stefano gets around. Lexie Carver is his daughter, EJ aka Elvis is his son, John is his Brother not his son, Tony who they killed off was his son, Tony had a twin named Andre who was of course Stefano's son, and I think they are about to uncover yet another son really soon....sort of reminds me of all the ladies popping up claiming Michael is the Father of their kids lol.
    And I am wondering why the entire inside of the hospital has recently been painted red.

Ah EJ his name is ELvis? I did not know. I see I did not miss too much of DAYS OF OUR LIFE..it is about 2 yrs I do not watch anymore. Thanks for telling me what is happening. Blessings.
  • hi nefari
    i use to watch days of our lives years ago i loved marlena and john i always loved them together.i remember when marlena was supposed to be possesed and the time evereyone thought john black was roman god i was so hooked.then i got into young and the restless and one life to live and general hospital.
    i also use to watch years ago search for tomorrow and edge of night and ryans hope.
    there use to be some really crazy stuff on there.
    passions was good too its ashame the kid that played timmy died.
    and yeah about all these women popping up every where claiming mj is the father of their kids unreal!
    do you really think mj could be on facebook in some kind of disguise?
    or myspace?when i search for people that are suppose to be fans i come across alot i just give a second look at they just get my attention.
    and i walk away saying should i try and add them .you just never know
    one could be the real mj
    just thought i would share this for everyone
    mjfjei7777
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470

What kind of facebook group is this??
    DEAR LORD, THIS YEAR YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTOR, PATRICK SWAYZIE. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE ACTRESS, FARAH FAWCETT. YOU TOOK MY FAVORITE SINGER, MICHAEL JACKSON. I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW, MY FAVORITE PRESIDENT IS BARACK OBAMA. AMEN

It's sick <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

True, but it's facebook, what can you expect?