Video Interview by Katherine - Never Can Say Goodbye

2»

Comments

• Sorry to take so long but here is the excerpt from the Interview that I had to type out lol....regarding Debbie Rowe

Interviewer: Rumors surrounding the custody of Michael’s children became tabloid headlines after it became clear that Katherine would be raising Prince, Paris and Blanket many were surprised that Michael’s ex, Debbie Rowe was still not out of the picture and apparently that is just fine with Katherine.

Katherine: My relationship with Debbie Rowe is very good. I had met her before Michael died I met her afterwards and I was introduced to her by Marc Chappelle. We met and clicked right away. She’s a loving person.

Interviewer: Katherine what do you have to say about the rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting to take custody of the children back?

Katherine: All the rumours that were in the press after Michael passed away about Debbie Rowe wanting to take the children away was completely false. I met Debbie and we clicked right away and Debbie is the children’s mother and she wanted to see them and she would always be their biological always be their mother and I see nothing wrong with with her knowing her children visiting with them.

There is a spot in the interview where she is telling a story and it sounds like she says something to the interviewer, but it sounded like she was directing it to whoever was prompting her in her ear because she fiddled with her ear afterwards. It was when she was talking about Janet giving her a rolls royce as a present.

Thank you, Shelby, for all of your hard work. I look forward to hearing what else she has to say. You mentioned earlier about the yellow brick road. Can you find and write down when that was mentioned and in what context it was used? Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks Souza for posting the videos, and Shelby61 for the work you've done as well.

Wow, I'm sure you're all going to find tons of stuff in there! It'll be helpful if eventually there is a complete transcript of all the words on the videos/interview. Because I already 100% believe MJ is alive, when I see Katherine here, I can just see that it is all acting (truth mixed with 'lies' -cough cough -hoax clues), and that the words she is saying seem natural for her (I'm sure she's sincere) but they are also scripted to cover specific details important for the hoax. This is a woman not unfamiliar with the territory of knowing Michael, his dreams, etc. She said she went to almost all his concerts, sewed their early costumes, dealt with media his whole life--she's smooth <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> . She might be religious but she's a mother first that's had to stretch with the fame. These are some of the things that caught my eye:

-favorite song--Man of war, about 'study peace'
    -studio above the Encino house garage
    -on her birthday, follow the yellow ribbon like follow the 'yellow brick road' and there was a red rolls royce
    -she was the one to stop the children wearing masks, but MJ showed himself and kids without masks just before June 25
    -Who is this Smith guy from the Wall st. Journal?--he seems to be in on the hoax--feeding information
    -there is some order here where there was nothing but chaos
    -reporter repeats 'bringing order to chaos (the NWO theme is Order out of Chaos <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )
    -what new instrument did MJ have in video that she said played on the bedroom wall?
    - <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> she didn't look at his body when he was dead <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (I don't believe that a mother would not look-- it's because there was no body, also remember Joe said on LKL that he never saw the body either)
    -she said boy accuser admitting MJ didn't hurt him, and father committed suicide from guilt, but
    -reporter said otherwise--planting doubt of MJ's innocence maybe? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> (still part of the hoax?)
    -mean evil people--they're greedy--don't take that out (wow, fire in her eyes and mouth, don't mess with a she- bear <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> )

Sometimes I'm blown away by the sheer talent of the whole Jackson family. When this whole thing goes down, they all deserved praise for the acting roles they've played, under enormous pressure. Amazing! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • In an article I read that they hid the body so Katherine could go see his son in peace.No one knows where he was just the family. So how can she say she never saw the body.. There is lots of contradictions in these interviews. They think that US the public are stupid, we do not recall what they have said!!

Second point, she was at the hospital the day he died, she saw his body, she was there. So how can she say that.. I will retract my words. Earlier on my post I wrote how can a mother lie, since I am a mother, I felt for her, I felt that Michael was gone. Now I am sure he is alive. Too many CONTRADICTIONS from the family .. That is good for us.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    blessings my hoax friends
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    There is a spot in the interview where she is telling a story and it sounds like she says something to the interviewer, but it sounded like she was directing it to whoever was prompting her in her ear because she fiddled with her ear afterwards. It was when she was talking about Janet giving her a rolls royce as a present.[/quote]

Thank you, Shelby, for all of your hard work. I look forward to hearing what else she has to say. You mentioned earlier about the yellow brick road. Can you find and write down when that was mentioned and in what context it was used? Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->[/quote]

Hi here is the excerpt of that question and answer:

Interviewer: As a devout Jehovah’s witness, Katherine does not celebrate birthdays but she recalls how generous Michael was and how he always went out of the way to make sure she got the royal treatment.

Katherine: Well I can remember Michael and his brother’s together and they know I don’t celebrate holidays and they know I don’t celebrate like Mother’s Day and things like this but they always I can’t say disrespect me in that way but they always brought a gift for me and they’ve given me cars and they gave me a party and invited my favourite pianist and (uhm) Floyd Grammer (laughing) and then they had I’m telling the story about what happened ... but uhm and then there was uhm... (then she puts her hand to ear) a long ribbon that led from where I was sitting and then they had me follow the ribbon like follow the yellow brick road (laughing) follow the ribbon and I did outside and there was a Rolls Royce with a big ribbon on top of it. They had told Janet to go shopping for a car of my favourite colour and she had bought a big red Roll Royce (laughing) but I did the change the colour later and that is one of the stories (adjusting ear again) of them giving and Michael had given me so much I can’t so much of that jewellery, house, everything.
    I am having computer issues with that DVD, it doesn't seem to be loading properly today, not sure why, it was fine last night. I may have to get it looked at....I am attempting to get this written down, but it is taking alot of time...lol. I apologize if I can't get this all done in a timely manner. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    "they gave me a party and invited my favourite pianist and (uhm) Floyd Grammer (laughing) and then they had I’m telling the story about what happened ... but uhm and then there was uhm... (then she puts her hand to ear) a long ribbon"

It was this part where I thought someone (besides the Interviewer) was talking to her perhaps through an ear piece.