Person of interest :Craig Harvey

2»

Comments

• the email that I had sent him was to the coroners office. I can forward my email and his response to anyone that wants to see them. Im kinda bummed out all day about this. Although maura's 27 video did cheer me up a bit. I really don't know what and who to believe anymore. Im losing my freaking mind. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

• Craig Harvey Don't even ask how my day went. Lets' just say it was a Thriller....
    June 25 at 11:41pm
    2 people like this.

Patty Paul whatever you do.. just remember the world is watching..
    June 25 at 11:45pm

Craig Harvey I am even going to the bathroom in the dark....
    June 25 at 11:50pm

Donald Shade Craig, All I can say is: You Are Not Alone and you don’t Wanna Be Startin' Somethin’ because The Way You Make Me Feel is Off the Wall so Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. So Beat It Billie Jean!
    June 25 at 11:55pm

Terri Armenta Better yet, don't tell anyone you are going to the bathroom!!
    June 25 at 11:57pm

Craig Harvey Wow...I have never had it laid out so Black and White before. Knowing You're Not Alone makes me understand that We Are The World.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    i'm speechless
    this can't be real. and if it is, i'm going to pack my stuff and fly off to Mars, this place is insane.
  • Hmmm...it's not that I would ever expect him to tell us it was a hoax, but why answer all these email questions in such detail? And his FB messages were really disrespectful...I'm surprised it's not private. I think he must love the attention and importance he feels. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I wonder what he would say if we asked him for some kind of proof so he can help us put this to rest? You know, make him feel like a real hero. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hmmm...it's not that I would ever expect him to tell us it was a hoax, but why answer all these email questions in such detail? And his FB messages were really disrespectful...I'm surprised it's not private. I think he must love the attention and importance he feels. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I wonder what he would say if we asked him for some kind of proof so he can help us put this to rest? You know, make him feel like a real hero. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

we could try though...maybe just tell him that we want to ended this, so we need a real proof... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Craig Harvey Don't even ask how my day went. Lets' just say it was a Thriller....
    June 25 at 11:41pm
    2 people like this.

Patty Paul whatever you do.. just remember the world is watching..
    June 25 at 11:45pm

Craig Harvey I am even going to the bathroom in the dark....
    June 25 at 11:50pm

Donald Shade Craig, All I can say is: You Are Not Alone and you don’t Wanna Be Startin' Somethin’ because The Way You Make Me Feel is Off the Wall so Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough. So Beat It Billie Jean!
    June 25 at 11:55pm

Terri Armenta Better yet, don't tell anyone you are going to the bathroom!!
    June 25 at 11:57pm

Craig Harvey Wow...I have never had it laid out so Black and White before. Knowing You're Not Alone makes me understand that We Are The World.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    i'm speechless
    this can't be real. and if it is, i'm going to pack my stuff and fly off to Mars, this place is insane.

what is your flight number? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    For someone who works for the LA coroner, this guy appears totally unprofessional to me - unless he truly is an actor, employed by MJ.
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    he's not unprofessional..he is free to joke on his facebook page lol
    even though he is not really saying anything..except that michael is really dead
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Don't you think its a bit unprofessional for him to even have a facebook account and to be discussing MJ, if indeed MJ was really a 'client' or 'patient' of his.