UNLOCK THE GATES OF MYSTERIES.....

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
WATCH THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.... IT IS PRESENTED BY MJTUNES.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5WgCjY ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?? THEY SAY WE HAVE THE KEY ( <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ) AND THAT WE'LL UNLOCK THE GATES OF MYSTERIES ON NOVEMBER 13.... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

MJTUNES: <!-- m -->http://www.mjtunes.com/keys/<!-- m -->

*LUNA*

Comments

• [youtube:3kv9i3d4]
  • comments below the video...

@MJPeterPan MjTunes.com was founded in 2006, and ever since we've been organizing special events, radio shows, holidays, parties and so on. This time is not an exception. Don't read between lines, but actually read the announcements very attentively.
    We do not play with MJ's life or death, we respect this person too much.
    We're here to entertain you, so please lay back, relax your mind and enjoy the present moment.
    With Love and Respect
    MjTunes Staff
    MjTunesRadio 1 hour ago

• MjTunesRadio
    9 hours ago
    Hi, The Gates Of Mysteries is a quest game by MjTunes for fans. The video has been created to celebrate Halloween day and is related to the quest that will finish on november 13. Brace yourself and finish the quest on november 13. You are all on the good way to unveil what we want you to share. Stay Tuned.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    comments below the video...
    • MjTunesRadio
    9 hours ago
    Hi, The Gates Of Mysteries is a quest game by MjTunes for fans. The video has been created to celebrate Halloween day and is related to the quest that will finish on november 13. Brace yourself and finish the quest on november 13. You are all on the good way to unveil what we want you to share. Stay Tuned.

i don't like these words.... "to celebrate halloween"?? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    do you think that they're not referring to the hoax?? .....as always??
    but,why a game?? a game for us?? we've been "playing" from 17 months <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    ok,mjtunes is playing with the fans and wants us to waste our time.
    goodnight to all

*LUNA*
    • MjTunesRadio
    9 hours ago

i don't like these words.... "to celebrate halloween"?? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    but,why a game?? a game for us?? we've been "playing" from 17 months <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    goodnight to all

*LUNA*

Luna I understand you, but there are so many people who entered into this forum being frauds, and making us believe so many things. Learn to not let it get to you. Believe me I have been mad, with these imposters saying so many lies. I have learned to put it aside, you take some and you leave some. Don't be upset, continue investigating, and we will find the truth soon. God bless.
    • MjTunesRadio
    9 hours ago

goodnight to all

*LUNA*

I agree - what I didn't like was this:

This time is not an exception. Don't read between lines, but actually read the announcements very attentively.

Why not just come out and say We would not deceive you. Michael is dead but we are carrying on his legacy. Instead we are told not to read between the lines but to read them attentively? Really? Ughh!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    They also said in the comments:

We are not affiliated with believers.

Since november 2006 we just wanna make our best with LOVE. For the fans and Michael Jackson's music lovers.

Someone asked if they are affiliated with believers and they answered that. they didn't even ask what are the believers. So they kmow very well then. And this is not the first video of MJTunesradio that has these connections.

And that comment you talk about, voiceofthesilent, reminds me of Kenny Ortega's twitt when he posted a quote from Peter Pan with 'Captain Hook: he's back!' and then he said 'don't look for hidden clues, promise they are not there'.

I have no idea who are they but this kind of behaviour is like 'who excuses himself accuses himself'
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    November 13th 2010 ... 13/11/10 ... 1+3+1+1+1+0=7! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    And that comment you talk about, voiceofthesilent, reminds me of Kenny Ortega's twitt when he posted a quote from Peter Pan with 'Captain Hook: he's back!' and then he said 'don't look for hidden clues, promise they are not there'.I have no idea who are they but this kind of behaviour is like 'who excuses himself accuses himself'

yes,anna,it could be possible!! they say us "do that",meaning to do the opposite thing..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> maybe,they have to play with us and with the world (the non believers),because everything,in this hoax,has a double face,a double meaning.... everything could be seen as reflected in a mirror:there is the "image" for the believers and there is the one for the (rest of the) world.
    it has been happened with ortega,with the cirque,with jermy's slip up,with the jaxon's tweets and so on....
    i don't know what to think....
    i can only hope we're not wrong <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    sorry if my english is not (still) perfect.....
    l.o.v.e.

*LUNA*