MagicalXscapism new video

carly3313carly3313 Posts: 92
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:1hatqv7x]

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks for sharing this video- wonderfully done. The ability to put all of this together is quite amazing as the pieces are sorted out much like a puzzle and fitted together. A person casually viewing the interview would shrug it off as nothing...it takes the mind of one that isn't fooled by what they see. I'll need to pull my thoughts together but 2011 could be very interesting. Let's hope it's a time for celebration.
  • Thanks for sharing this video- wonderfully done. The ability to put all of this together is quite amazing as the pieces are sorted out much like a puzzle and fitted together. A person casually viewing the interview would shrug it off as nothing...it takes the mind of one that isn't fooled by what they see. I'll need to pull my thoughts together but 2011 could be very interesting. Let's hope it's a time for celebration.

Saw the vid earlier this morning.
  • No connection between LMP and Michael's hoax. He deleted her file long time ago. Manipulation of media is a fact that she tells, majority of her story is not true. She might read this site and youtube hoax videos and suspects something, that's all. BTW, I she is feels fooled.