Earpieces

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi, just backtracking and wondering. I know one while we were investigating the ear pieces worn by the Jackson family members. I would like to know if we ever discovered exactly why they were worn? I do recall Paris and Jermaine specifically with them? Thanks.

Comments

• I don't remember there every being a logical answer for this. Jermaine, I guess I could see, as he was a performer. But, Paris?
  • I don't think we can know for sure why Paris would have worn an earpiece, unless a family member comes out and tells us... So we can only speculate, and in this case people have hypothesized that Paris was receiving instructions through the earpiece. Some even believe that Paris played an important role at the 2009 memorial and at the 2010 Grammy Awards.
  • Go to outube and type in: "Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14" you'll have to wait awhile, but you will see Paris take something out of her ear and put it in her purse. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Sorry I can't post it on here, I'm at school and no youtube!!!!!!!!

xoxo reasonables
  • Why exactly are earpieces used? not necessarily in Paris' situation but performers in general.
    Really...I don't know and performers being given instructions on what to do doesn't make sense to me.
  • Why exactly are earpieces used? not necessarily in Paris' situation but performers in general.
    Really...I don't know and performers being given instructions on what to do doesn't make sense to me.
    Maybe *someone* is telling them what to say or maybe they recorded what they had/have to say.
    Maybe *someone* is telling them what to say or maybe they recorded what they had/have to say.

I guess I should have expanded on my confusion....are performers now robots????? if not, and they don't need to be told what to say or sing, again, what else is that *someone* telling them?
    I am just curious, sorry.