Question about MJ's Kids and this past Halloween.

becca26becca26 Posts: 789
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was just thinking back to last years Halloween when Liz Taylor and the kids when to Halloween Horror Nights. But did they go this year??......Or go trick or treating???.......Halloween party?? I don't think I heard of anything this year. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I just think its strange that it was so quiet this year...didn't Kenny say Halloween is MJ's fav Holiday? Something must be going down, the kids are laying low too.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    They were busy talking with Oprah. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    They were busy talking with Oprah. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And that's scary enough. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Jaafar said on his twitter that he went 3 times this year, they possibly went too it just wasn't reported? idk. He also posted a pic in his costume, although many on twitter believe it's too light to be him & he just kind of laughed it off. That's all I've seen or heard.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Jaafar said on his twitter that he went 3 times this year, they possibly went too it just wasn't reported? idk. He also posted a pic in his costume, although many on twitter believe it's too light to be him & he just kind of laughed it off. That's all I've seen or heard.

Thank you love, I just thought it a bit odd that they didn't do anything this year. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe Michael and the kids preferred to stay in this year and read this website rather than go trick-or-treating. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Joking... I've been wondering about the silence too.

Elizabeth Taylor has been silent too, since July 22 (this year, I presume). Here's her Twitter account:
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DAMEELIZABETH<!-- m -->