Another reference in a movie ?

mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Interesting choice for the number on the unstoppable train ... 777 ...

[youtube:189j0kv5]

Comments

• Is it possible that Michael is (and has been for some time now) working anonymously behind the scenes on SEVERAL projects, carefully planting many subliminal clues such as this? It's been mentioned before that there could actually be many people in Hollywood who are quietly keeping his secret....perhaps Denzel is one of these people?..his movie, The Book of Eli, was chockful of Hoax references, I understand (I've yet to see it)...anyway, it sure would answer a lot of questions in my mind!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Is it possible that Michael is (and has been for some time now) working anonymously behind the scenes on SEVERAL projects, carefully planting many subliminal clues such as this? It's been mentioned before that there could actually be many people in Hollywood who are quietly keeping his secret....perhaps Denzel is one of these people?..his movie, The Book of Eli, was chockful of Hoax references, I understand (I've yet to see it)...anyway, it sure would answer a lot of questions in my mind!
    i agree with u
  • Wow. coincidences I think not. 777 are everywhere. I think this is the master work of Michael Jackson..
  • Is it possible that Michael is (and has been for some time now) working anonymously behind the scenes on SEVERAL projects, carefully planting many subliminal clues such as this? It's been mentioned before that there could actually be many people in Hollywood who are quietly keeping his secret....perhaps Denzel is one of these people?..his movie, The Book of Eli, was chockful of Hoax references, I understand (I've yet to see it)...anyway, it sure would answer a lot of questions in my mind!

I agree...100000000% <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hmmmm...777...plus inspired by a true story...woder which story or stories they refering to <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    You know where I first saw the preview for this movie it was during Oprah..when they went to break...after Lisa Marie was saying that Michael was a train wreck that couldn't be stopped <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> COME ON PEOPLE...THERE IS SOMETHING BIG GOING ON....777 ON A TRAIN...HELLO GAME TIME
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Is it possible that Michael is (and has been for some time now) working anonymously behind the scenes on SEVERAL projects, carefully planting many subliminal clues such as this? It's been mentioned before that there could actually be many people in Hollywood who are quietly keeping his secret....perhaps Denzel is one of these people?..his movie, The Book of Eli, was chockful of Hoax references, I understand (I've yet to see it)...anyway, it sure would answer a lot of questions in my mind!
    You know where I first saw the preview for this movie it was during Oprah..when they went to break...after Lisa Marie was saying that Michael was a train wreck that couldn't be stopped <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> COME ON PEOPLE...THERE IS SOMETHING BIG GOING ON....777 ON A TRAIN...HELLO GAME TIME

WOW!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Jackie tweeted about this movie today too.

Thanks for aaaaaalll the love & support! I feel Unstoppable, like Denzel's new movie!
    TweetDeck • 11/3/10 2:58 PM
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    And don't forget Omer Bhatti twitt:

Been to the movies 3 days in a row.. Today I saw "Unstoppable". Denzel Washington is the man!! 12:16 AM Nov 2nd via web