MJ and dr House?

Comments

• See, even the angles in which they hold the hands match in both pictures. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Not sure if anyone outside the UK can watch this, sorry
    [youtube:315cia1z]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJW_yTbYGoI<!-- m -->
  • See, even the angles in which they hold the hands match in both pictures. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

It sure looks like Hugh took his pose from Michael's picture (and I do believe that is the real Michael). So interesting to think about the comparisons. I would definitely be looking to see if there is more to this picture than meets the eye. Great post - thanks for sharing!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    See, even the angles in which they hold the hands match in both pictures. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

That's what I was shocked about, like even the index finger is in the same place. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Not sure if anyone outside the UK can watch this, sorry
    [youtube:3hxu6d5v]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh my goodness... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh my gosh! Gregory House is MJ in disguise............. *being very sarcastic* <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> my god! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    From V for Vendetta
    [youtube:3czpn4i0]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XppeqGaUSlM<!-- m -->

It sure looks like Hugh took his pose from Michael's picture (and I do believe that is the real Michael). So interesting to think about the comparisons. I would definitely be looking to see if there is more to this picture than meets the eye. Great post - thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you like it and happy that I'm the first to notice this and this hasn't been posted anywhere else. No lock. Yay! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for the support and your comments friends!
    I love you!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I just love Hugh Laurie, the guy is a brilliant actor and very funny. And no, he's not Mike in disguise.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Good find, MJbelievesMJ!
    I don't know much about Dr. House and any possible connection to MJ (I suspect he may be just a fan, or someone inspired by MJ). I do like the videos posted here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As for the photos, I prefer the MJ version... It's sexier. Does anyone know how "recent" it is?
    I was trying to see what's on Michael's T-shirt... It's not the Playboy bunny, is it? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Not sure if anyone outside the UK can watch this, sorry
    [youtube:yzz8kjwb]

Hi!
    Thank you for posting the video, I saw it 1 year ago, but totally forgot about it. Snap! I had a feeling I was forgetting something. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But they tell nice jokes, nothing disrespectful about Michael, as far as I can remember.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I thought the same about the Playboy bunny on Michael's shirt! Could be anything though that was my first thought in seeing it. Does anyone know when/who took the MJ pic? I saw the House one a while back so if it's recent maybe MJ is dropping another big clue as the pose is identical. It's possible it was the same photographer or one who saw the MJ pic and was inspired to do a version of it as the poses are identical right down to finger placement. It also made me think MJ was "taking off" the glove in a symbolic way almost, like he was giving up the King of Pop persona as has been wondered about a lot. And yep Hugh Laurie is great and I don't blame him for feeling he's undervalued here in the UK as he isn't appreciated as he should be.
  • why would MJ disguise himself like Hughe( House) That does not make sense. It could be a coincidence or he saw Mj picture and redid the same thing. What purpose does Mj have to disguise himself like House? If someone can come out with a very valid answere i will change my mind.
  • why would MJ disguise himself like Hughe( House) That does not make sense. It could be a coincidence or he saw Mj picture and redid the same thing. What purpose does Mj have to disguise himself like House? If someone can come out with a very valid answere i will change my mind.

No one said that MJ disguised himself as House (Hugh Laurie). MJbelievesMJ said that Laurie took a picture of himself using the same pose as Michael - hence the assumption that his photo was inspired by Michael. As you said, Laurie "redid" Michael's pic.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Maybe Michael was taking off the sparkle glove to play the role of a Dr. hmmmmmm
    "Might be the Troot!!!"
  • Using photoshop, "just to check", here's the result...it's the same pic, the same glove, the same wrist for Dr House and Michael...I think that the original is Dr House's one and MJ glove has been computer generated to match the latex glove!...and you just can't stretch the sequined glove like that!!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I found the original picture of michael... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    it's just been turned

154623_163025687068891_100000843816920_298000_3253284_n.jpg