Michael Jackson Alive- New Album Cover Meaning!

[youtube:wtpiyo7q]
Video by: Alwaysbelievemj

Comments

• That is awesome!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    WOW!!
  • That is an amazing vid! I really love how Butterflies r used everywhere in this hoax bcuz Butterflies r sooo beautiful to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I kant wait 2 see what 2marrow brings us which hopefully something nice espcially 4 remembring the quote "Remember remember the 5th of November <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> "
    Thnx 4 sharing interesting revealings of the album cover <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's great! Lots more connections.
  • The video is great. Thanks for sharing.
  • AGAAGA Posts: 17
    What is the meaning of this? 2yv9js0.jpg

I think I found smthg... 2nbbr7s.jpg
  • What is the meaning of this? 2yv9js0.jpg

I think I found smthg... 2nbbr7s.jpg

That's already posted... <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15395&start=100#p257981<!-- l -->

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wow!!!Great Video!!!Fantastically <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The popcorn in the bubble...this is my interpretation of that..in thriller Micheal is watching a movie with himself in it. So guess what he is now also watching a movie now...Starring Michael Jackson!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    That is an amazing vid! I really love how Butterflies r used everywhere in this hoax bcuz Butterflies r sooo beautiful to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I kant wait 2 see what 2marrow brings us which hopefully something nice espcially 4 remembring the quote "Remember remember the 5th of November <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> "
    Thnx 4 sharing interesting revealings of the album cover <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Reminds me of MJ's song butterfli <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> es
  • That is an amazing vid! I really love how Butterflies r used everywhere in this hoax bcuz Butterflies r sooo beautiful to me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I kant wait 2 see what 2marrow brings us which hopefully something nice espcially 4 remembring the quote "Remember remember the 5th of November <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> "
    Reminds me of MJ's song butterfli <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> es
    LOL exactly what i was thinking <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->