Jackie Jackson on Oprah 4 November 2010

IjustcantstoplovinguIjustcantstoplovingu Posts: 1,230
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKIOGRJADSo<!-- m -->

Just found this from yesterday, sorry dont know how to post the video sorry <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Some kind soul help me out please <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Bless you

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hope this isnt double post have searched and not found it.

Comments

• [youtube:2833lhnh] <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I saw the show it was okay nothing to get excited about.
    One thing that Jackie said is MJ is quiet hes always been the quiet one.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    uh?
    well, that was a video.....
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    of course we know Michael IS quiet
  • I watched this video at work and I constantly had to turn down the volume because she was screaming out loud "Jaaaackie Jaaaacksoooon" all the time.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oprah deliberately brings up that Michael was known as "the prankster"... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • What stood out for me was around the 5:45 mark when Oprah and Jackie were talking about overnight fame and Jackie says he's quiet and it sounded like he says Michael "is" too. He also said that Michael's the prankster - kept wondering why he'd throw that in there as they weren't talking about practical jokes. He also said that Michael was the most balanced of them...we don't doubt that but the media sure haven't portrayed that, have they. Anyway - starting around 5:45 was very interesting. I didn't sound to me like Jackie was speaking in past tense about Michael at all.

Thank you for sharing this video with us. I'll have to watch it again to see what I've missed. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • seemed like every time they put the camara on a pic of j5 it would start out on jackie and only stay for a sec. and then move on to michael and just kind of stay there. am i kookie or anyone else feel this.
  • voiceforthesilent, you're right.

"Michael's a quiet person too." Present Tense.
    Michael was/is a "big prankster, big time, big time."

Other things I noticed:
    1. Jackie said that Michael & Marlon slept together (in the same bed) as kids. I didn't know that.
    2. When Jackie appears in Oprah's studio at the end, he and Ms. O wear the same colors: purple and black.
  • Jackie has that same Jackson sweetness as Michael!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The whole family is soft spoken.
  • voiceforthesilent, you're right.

"Michael's a quiet person too." Present Tense.

Other things I noticed:
    1. Jackie said that Michael & Marlon slept together (in the same bed) as kids. I didn't know that.
    2. When Jackie appears in Oprah's studio at the end, he and Ms. O wear the same colors: purple and black.

That`s one of the reasons he felt comfortable with sleepovers with his young buddies all the time. He was just used to it and probably felt safe only if there was another person around in his bedroom (because of his insomnia and enduring nightmares Joe once caused by his "special treatment" - appearing is masks and scream outside to teach his kids to close the bedroom windows at night back then in Gary, Indiana).
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    voiceforthesilent, you're right.

Is he saying was/is or you don't understand wether it's "was" or "is"?