Cirque de Soleil Michael Jackson The Immortal Tour

emanonemanon Posts: 20
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Any thoughts about this Immortal World Tour?

Comments

• If you read TMZ thread, there are a lot of thoughts already..
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    just saw a commercial on tv for it right now. it wont be in la until 2012, but it said tickets go on sale tomorrow (saturday). buying tickets for 2 years in advance?
  • I got tickets yesterday for Jan 21,2012 through the Cirque De Soleil website. If you sign up on the CIRQUE CLUB you can purchase them right away.They are going fast I wont be surprised if they sell out. I am soooooo excited but I know I have a looooooong wait. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I bought tickets an hour ago online for Jan 28, 2012 at Staples Center. Really long wait and weird but definitely worthy.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    My thoughts are that TII was never going to be a concert, but was always planned to be a Cirque du Soleil extravaganza from the start.....thats the tour Phillips was talking about.

Michael wanted to take this around the world. Well guess what? It is.

Double jeopordy. We have a movie, DVD release and a live show like we have never seen before....MJ likes to do things BIG. Breaking all the records...Just watch this again and think about it being CDuSoleil..instead.

[youtube:2q2som2l]

[youtube:2q2som2l]
  • I never seen the Dirty Diana part, cool <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • My thoughts are that TII was never going to be a concert, but was always planned to be a Cirque du Soleil extravaganza from the start.....thats the tour Phillips was talking about.

Michael wanted to take this around the world. Well guess what? It is.

Double jeopordy. We have a movie, DVD release and a live show like we have never seen before....MJ likes to do things BIG. Breaking all the records...Just watch this again and think about it being CDuSoleil..instead.

[youtube:3hwtixns]

[youtube:3hwtixns]
    I wonder why this wasn't in the movie; that was awesome. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • BeyondBeyond Posts: 12
    Will this tour ever come to France ? If so, when ?