When did Diane Sawyer do this interview?

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I missed it. Fine time for her to start thinking that maybe Michael Jackson was TELLING THE TRUTH about his skin condition, etc. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> And BTW bimbo, he is still ALIVE!
[youtube:2w3m2zxj]

Comments

• Didn't know about this... I don't know when it was done - but TOO LATE anyway.
    It seems to me, though, that that doctor is just hypothesizing that MJ had discoid lupus. Do we know for sure that he did?! Couldn't it just be vitiligo? The fact that many lupus patients get vitiligo doesn't mean that vitiligo can't exist independently from lupus! There are a lot of "could be's" in that interview - e.g. MJ may have died from a heart problem caused by lupus. I mean, IF he died that was not the cause.
  • Didn't know about this... I don't know when it was done - but TOO LATE anyway.
    It seems to me, though, that that doctor is just hypothesizing that MJ had discoid lupus. Do we know for sure that he did?! Couldn't it just be vitiligo? The fact that many lupus patients get vitiligo doesn't mean that vitiligo can't exist independently from lupus! There are a lot of "could be's" in that interview - e.g. MJ may have died from a heart problem caused by lupus. I mean, IF he died that was not the cause.

klien said he had lupus but he also said other things. who knows. this talk however could explain his death in a rather real and practical way rather than by what we have been given. so what to make of it idk. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

klien said he had lupus but he also said other things. who knows. this talk however could explain his death in a rather real and practical way rather than by what we have been given. so what to make of it idk. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

While this could be true doesn't it make sense that if Michael had died from complications of Lupus or Vitiligo, the family would have said so? It makes so much more sense than this fabricated story of Propofol Overdose. I am no medical expert but I do know that if you look at Michael's eyes around the Thriller period - his eyes were the first sign for me that he probably was telling the truth.
  • Why are they so concerned now, they all should be saying they are sorry for judging him.
    They don't know what he was going through and really it was none of their business.
    Two faced motherf*****.
  • This interview must have been on July 8, 2009 since Diane commented that Cicely Tyson had stated "yesterday" about the designer and the glove. Cicely's quote is dated July 7, 2009. I did see this interview around the time that it was done. Someone on one of the hoax forums had posted it.

While this could be true doesn't it make sense that if Michael had died from complications of Lupus or Vitiligo, the family would have said so? It makes so much more sense than this fabricated story of Propofol Overdose. I am no medical expert but I do know that if you look at Michael's eyes around the Thriller period - his eyes were the first sign for me that he probably was telling the truth.

so i guess what i mean is that a possible real explanation makes the one we got fed to us much more likely to be a hoax. make any sense?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The cause of death was "Acute Propofol Intoxication". Not complications of Lupus.

My mother died of Lupus. She had systemic Lupus Erythematosus..It affected all her major body organs. Discoid Lupus, is just affecting the skin. You have to stay out of the sun, otherwise you will break out in a terrible painful rash. You will develop massive leg ulcers, much like the picture of MJ's spider bite.....and it affects your joints and blood circulation...that's why MJ felt the cold more when others were in T-shirts during the rehearsals..........
  • Discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE) is still a VERY serious condition:
    <!-- m -->http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_d ... _eryt.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discoid_lu ... thematosus<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.patient.co.uk/doctor/Discoid ... atosus.htm<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.skinsight.com/adult/discoidL ... atosus.htm<!-- m -->

It involves lesions, inflammation, scarring, warts, sometimes alopecia (hair loss)...

Here's vitiligo:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo<!-- m -->

I personally think that MJ only had vitiligo (generalized or universal) and used topical drugs to de-pigment the unaffected skin areas, so as to achieve a uniform color. Using topical drugs/chemicals also explains the need to stay away completely from the sun (hence the need for umbrellas etc).

IF MJ had discoid lupus, that changes a lot... Would he ever disclose it?! I believe not, since he was preoccupied with his image and it was important for him to be known as a top-notch singer and dancer, so it could be that he'd make his family and other people lie (during his life and possibly even after) to protect that secret and allow him to keep the star image and keep him in business! In that case I could see why the family is pushing the drug story... They may have been instructed to do so. And in that case it's conceivable that MJ would be a sickly and bald guy doing his best to keep the show going (and possibly pumping himself with drugs). This would be HUGE. I don't think this is the truth, but who knows? Maybe the man had to pay a huge price for the legend...
  • The cause of death was "Acute Propofol Intoxication". Not complications of Lupus.

My mother died of Lupus. She had systemic Lupus Erythematosus..It affected all her major body organs. Discoid Lupus, is just affecting the skin. You have to stay out of the sun, otherwise you will break out in a terrible painful rash. You will develop massive leg ulcers, much like the picture of MJ's spider bite.....and it affects your joints and blood circulation...that's why MJ felt the cold more when others were in T-shirts during the rehearsals..........

I am very sorry to hear about your mom and your loss, 2good2btrue! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I did wonder about MJ's leg... I had a WTH moment, as I didn't believe that was just a spider bite. And his hands looked inflammated at times, didn't they?
    I don't think much of poor blood circulation... It's quite common. All the people on my mom's side have it, including myself. I am cold a lot of times when other people aren't (though not ridiculously so).
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    It took that woman years to come to the conclusion that MJ had lupus and vitiligo and didnt bleach his skin, how ignorant she is! why now? why didnt she do some research before his "death" , is she sorry now? or what? who cares? I cant forget that digusting interview that she did with LMP against MJ, cannot stand that woman, she is a hypocrite!(it's my personal opinion about her, not trying to judge anyone but it's what i have been feeling about her for years)
  • I've got only one word:

VINDICATION! VINDICATION! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->