MJ SPoTtInG

mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Notice Both are wearing ear pieces, hence ear pieces DO NOT turn you ears sideways to all those Silly ppl who said it before...

earssssssssss.png

dubble.png

adsf.png

Comments

• Hahaha/hehehe
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    Hahaha/hehehe

LOL
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    As someone who does plenty of small time theater work, certain ear pieces alter the shape of the ear just a bit with the inner ear part and the piece that wraps around the back of the ear. With me stating that there is a part in this is in where he is complaining about the ear piece and in some scenes who see him with it out of his ear and drapped over his shoulder.
  • mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
    As someone who does plenty of small time theater work, certain ear pieces alter the shape of the ear just a bit with the inner ear part and the piece that wraps around the back of the ear. With me stating that there is a part in this is in where he is complaining about the ear piece and in some scenes who see him with it out of his ear and drapped over his shoulder.

That shot was shot at the same time of the first picture, The second picture was shot near the begining of dance rehersals
  • In comparing this photo it appears that the cartiledge in the ear is different. I can understand how ear pieces may change shape a bit, however the folds and structure does look different. I don't think an ear piece would do that. Also, if you stop the dvd at this point and you have the two Michael's together you can see the difference in the nose, lips and forehead. Just my two cents worth. Take care, Love to All
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    In comparing this photo it appears that the cartiledge in the ear is different. I can understand how ear pieces may change shape a bit, however the folds and structure does look different. I don't think an ear piece would do that. Also, if you stop the dvd at this point and you have the two Michael's together you can see the difference in the nose, lips and forehead. Just my two cents worth. Take care, Love to All

I think it's the ear piece. It's the same person, but a different facial expression.
  • I agree with a prior comment that their are differences between the two Michael's. They appear to be two different people xo
    Love and sunshine
    All for Michael
  • libra8libra8 Posts: 170
    <!-- m -->http://www.formspring.me/askteddyriley<!-- m -->

Do you think that in This is it it was only Michael, or there were doubles? Hugs!

Yes the was only MJ.

AskTeddyRiley answered

my comment: I believe Teddy Riley speaks the truth.
  • I cant see an earpiece in the first picture... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Mo has already locked your previous thread about the same topic , so please don't create another one once again!

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15471&p=259250&hilit=ear+piece+this+is+it#p259250<!-- l -->

you can discuss this there ..............

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5812&hilit=ear+pieces<!-- l -->
This discussion has been closed.