I'm sorry
I have not had time to translate in English
try google translator <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://anotherpartofhim.pro-forum.fr/he ... l-t815.htm<!-- m -->
L.O.V.E from France
koulio02

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Just a guy talking about the movie Eli, because the movie was twitted by some Jacksons and because "Believe" appears in the trailer... we all know that it's Michael Jackson who created the world believe. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Then the guy is talking about the movie Unstoppable, beacause in the trailer the train is number 777... C'mon, stop see clues everywhere...

What are you thinking ? That MJ ask to all film-makers to put some clues about the hoax ? ...
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    Just a guy talking about the movie Eli, because the movie was twitted by some Jacksons and because "Believe" appears in the trailer... we all know that it's Michael Jackson who created the world believe. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Then the guy is talking about the movie Unstoppable, beacause in the trailer the train is number 777... C'mon, stop see clues everywhere...

What are you thinking ? That MJ ask to all film-makers to put some clues about the hoax ? ...

it's a bit more detailed than that
    thank you for your opinion
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Actually that person in this blog says that Jackie tweeted about the movie "Unstoppable" saying that he was unstoppable like the new Denzel movie. Here's the trailer; if you look closely you'll notice the 777 on the unstoppable train which makes us think of someone we are here for and who is unstoppable <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> :

[youtube:190rum94]
  • koulio02koulio02 Posts: 120
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

<!-- m -->http://bestofmichaeljackson.jclondon.co ... ommerical/<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

la-gear2.png

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:3ox0st5g]