Question about new album "Michael"

mjbusterdionmjbusterdion Posts: 98
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey everyone,

It's been awhile since I wrote on here but i have been keeping up2date on the forum, regarding MJ new album due for release in December..

In all of Michael's previous albums, he has personally chosen songs to go on the albums that have some sort of hidden messages about the various people that are trying to ruin him, since "Sony" are after handpicking the album tracks for this new album outta hundreds of tracks if they feature the same sort of messages in the new songs won't this be a 100% sign that in fact MJ is alive and he chose the songs because surely Sony wouldn't pick up on them messages because it was messages also that Sony was out to ruin him..

I dont know if im saying this right so please forgive me!!!

xx

Comments

• That's a very good question!
    We'll have to see what songs are on the album, and what they are about... But I don't think SONY would mind a song such as "Breaking News", which is about the media. And sometimes songs in which MJ "lashes out" are ambiguous enough not to bother SONY, necessarily. For instance, who did MJ target with the song "Money"? Everyone and no one in particular, right? It could be about SONY, it could be about the Chandlers, it could be about a LOT of people - maybe people in general.
    "Scream" and "Unbreakable" and "Blood on the Dance Floor' and even "Who Is It?" are other examples of ambiguous songs which could be interpreted in multiple ways.

I suspect that most songs on this album will be "safe", along the lines of, say, "Jam" or "Shout" or "Don't Walk Away" or "If You Don't Love Me".

So I'm not sure if the song selection will be too revealing... But we have to wait and see. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->