End of Immortal world tour

mjinvestigadormjinvestigador Posts: 46
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi everyone!

I dont know if it's double post (if it is.. ok to delete)

I was searching for info on the dates of the Immortal tour...and i saw something quite curious...
The tour will end in 2012 (the date!!!) and the last...the really last one live presentation will be on 6 of july. Could this be related with the "we have 4 year to do it" and even the "i''ll see you in july"....

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    2012... it's too late for the bam <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Agreed.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Why "too late"? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Better late than never...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Why "too late"? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Better late than never...

Poeple will get bored and drop out, lost interest and assume that MJ is gone forever. No point to hang around too long.

The Beatles had a hoax for 18 months I believe? Must be a time pattern there somehow for people not to forget and get too bored.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Why "too late"? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Better late than never...

Poeple will get bored and drop out, lost interest and assume that MJ is gone forever. No point to hang around too long.

The Beatles had a hoax for 18 months I believe? Must be a time pattern there somehow for people not to forget and get too bored.

i love your explanation..
  • agreed..better late then never <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    But in the next weeks i have the felling that we will heard more "breaking news" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    We still have Prince "Back to home" in December 14 up to Dec 25 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • If he decides to come back, I'm thinking it'll be before then. Keep 'em interested, or lose 'em. But like mjinvestigador said, I think there's a lot more to come these next few weeks. Didn't we say November was going to be an interesting month? It already is, and we're only a week into it.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    yeah, and they've stretched the Murray trial out to January 2011...until????

I guess that's the next sequence of events <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Funny how that was timed---not during the album/dvd release or the interviews and promotion going on right now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wonder if Murray pre-ordered a copy of the album to see if he's on it....heck, if he can pay a visit to Forest Lawn, why wouldn't he buy the album too?! Heck, Sneddon had his own song on an album....jus sayin' <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • We still have Prince "Back to home" in December 14 up to Dec 25 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Isnt December the 14th the release of Michaels Album? Maybe this means something to have Prince's Tour start on Dec 14th and Michaels Album come out on the same day. It will be interesting to see what will unfold.
    (I think I'll order 2 truck loads of popcorn on that day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • 2012... it's too late for the bam <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Agreed.

what makes 2012 too late?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Agreed.

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Agreed.

This is only my understanding... but 2012 is the year when big changes are about to occur for the world (it may surely begin before) so if we keep in mind the purpose of this hoax and 2012 (end of the world is a part of it), Michael shall bam before 2012 in order to spell out the message to the world>. it is not even about people, being bored <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2012... it's too late for the bam <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Agreed.

This is only my understanding... but 2012 is the year when big changes are about to occur for the world (it may surely begin before) so if we keep in mind the purpose of this hoax and 2012 (end of the world is a part of it), Michael shall bam before 2012 in order to spell out the message to the world>. it is not even about people, being bored <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

as long there some news, that keep me going til 2012 lol, and knowing there stuff to expect in 2012, wont make me bored.
  • yeah, and they've stretched the Murray trial out to January 2011...until????

I guess that's the next sequence of events <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Funny how that was timed---not during the album/dvd release or the interviews and promotion going on right now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wonder if Murray pre-ordered a copy of the album to see if he's on it....heck, if he can pay a visit to Forest Lawn, why wouldn't he buy the album too?! Heck, Sneddon had his own song on an album....jus sayin' <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

Sort of off topic but wouldn't that be funny if we got a bonus track of Michael singing about Dr Murray? Now THAT would be funny.
  • We still have Prince "Back to home" in December 14 up to Dec 25 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Isnt December the 14th the release of Michaels Album? Maybe this means something to have Prince's Tour start on Dec 14th and Michaels Album come out on the same day. It will be interesting to see what will unfold.
    (I think I'll order 2 truck loads of popcorn on that day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )

I am still questioning what have really prince to do with MJ, cause i can't see a conection...but its interestant dates for sure...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We still have Prince "Back to home" in December 14 up to Dec 25 <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I am still questioning what have really prince to do with MJ, cause i can't see a conection...but its interestant dates for sure...

You can't see a connection between Prince and MJ? You have some reading to do.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• December 14 is a very special day in my life. My son who is deceased was born on that day. Something remarkable usually always happens to me on that day. I wonder what it will be this year.