X-mas BAM?

happythoughtshappythoughts Posts: 334
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
So The Beatles had that whole "Paul Is Dead" thing, the death hoax. And officially it only lasted for 18 months, right? Well, 18 months from June 25, 2009 would be December 25, 2010... Christmas. Wouldn't that be a great BAM date? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just a thought.

Comments

• Christmas...yes, that would be a great BAM date. A wonderful Christmas present indeed <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • to soon.
  • Anytime a bam date fails, we need to find a new one.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I don't wanna put my hopes on Christmas because you know what ? My family deserves that day, and whatever happen i don't wanna spend the day waiting and hoping and being disappointed and missing the true things about my family.

If Michael wants to be back on Christmas, then so be it. But before it eventually happens, i won't be doing anything else than being with my family and enjoying that...
  • Since you mentioned Christmas...It makes me wonder what Christmas at Neverland would be like...I bet it looks really cool decorated with the tree and lights.
  • So The Beatles had that whole "Paul Is Dead" thing, the death hoax. And officially it only lasted for 18 months, right? Well, 18 months from June 25, 2009 would be December 25, 2010... Christmas. Wouldn't that be a great BAM date? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Just a thought.

Actually Paul was "dead" for almost 2 years, although there were rumors that Paul was dead since 1966 and replaced by double. Then in 1967 rumor said his car was found accident crushed in accident
    then in 1969 rumor was declined and Paul announced that he is very much alive and well.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead<!-- m -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We have to deal with Murray. This isn't over til that fat lady sings.
  • It's true... We have to let it simmer.<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    Anytime a bam date fails, we need to find a new one.... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> I don't wanna put my hopes on Christmas because you know what ? My family deserves that day, and whatever happen i don't wanna spend the day waiting and hoping and being disappointed and missing the true things about my family.

If Michael wants to be back on Christmas, then so be it. But before it eventually happens, i won't be doing anything else than being with my family and enjoying that...

Too true.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Can somebody update me about Paul? I knew something about it but as I was not into Beatles music I don't know details. I knew that there were only suppositions like Paul was replaced by a double (same shit as with Michael and the double) during I don't know what tour and they were convinced it was a double and believed real Paul died. What's actually the truth?
    Can somebody update me about Paul? I knew something about it but as I was not into Beatles music I don't know details. I knew that there were only suppositions like Paul was replaced by a double (same shit as with Michael and the double) during I don't know what tour and they were convinced it was a double and believed real Paul died. What's actually the truth?

In my opinion it was just a ridiculous hoax theory.
  • I didn't mean to get any hopes up... I was just mentioning it.
  • Can somebody update me about Paul? I knew something about it but as I was not into Beatles music I don't know details. I knew that there were only suppositions like Paul was replaced by a double (same shit as with Michael and the double) during I don't know what tour and they were convinced it was a double and believed real Paul died. What's actually the truth?

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> is that what we are?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Because? So easy to dismiss things without arguments. You probably also think it was all MJ in TII?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I think Sanity is right in that the real Paul didn't die. I mean, isn't the real Paul McCartney still alive? (I certainly believe he is.) And I think it's perfectly possible to believe in 1-2 hoaxes without believing in all the hoaxes or alleged hoaxes that have ever existed.

Because? So easy to dismiss things without arguments. You probably also think it was all MJ in TII?

That was my opinion.

Secondly, don't put words into my mouth.

Absolutelly and I won't back down from it. It is him in TII except the stunt parts from Gilda movie for smooth criminal. Personally. It is what I always said and keep saying. people have different points of view and should be accepted as they are, no matter if you think the opposite. i support the fact it is all him in TII.

Yes, I always try to argument when I have something to say and it's also what I want to hear when I speak with somebody.

Absolutelly and I won't back down from it. It is him in TII except the stunt parts from Gilda movie for smooth criminal. Personally. It is what I always said and keep saying. people have different points of view and should be accepted as they are, no matter if you think the opposite. i support the fact it is all him in TII.

Yes, I always try to argument when I have something to say and it's also what I want to hear when I speak with somebody.

And that means you should respect other's opinions as well, without ridiculing it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

And that means you should respect other's opinions as well, without ridiculing it.

Absolutely
  • BadshaBadsha Posts: 34
    to soon.

too soon?

Everytime someone says this should be a bam date, people like you show up and say this is too soon. So when do you want him to come back, when he is about to die? Or after 10 - 20 years?

Clearly if thats the case, then you people shouldn't call yourself fans because fans want their idol to come back, not kill hopes inside others by saying "too soon." Clearly by saying too soon, you guys don't care if MJ comes back and now or later, you don't have that eagerness to have your idol back, so shut the hell up or show some support. Not show up and say he won't come now or its too soon.

If MJ is seeing this, he would be so sad that he has fans(if you even are one) like you!
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    to soon.

too soon?

Everytime someone says this should be a bam date, people like you show up and say this is too soon. So when do you want him to come back, when he is about to die? Or after 10 - 20 years?

Clearly if thats the case, then you people shouldn't call yourself fans because fans want their idol to come back, not kill hopes inside others by saying "too soon." Clearly by saying too soon, you guys don't care if MJ comes back and now or later, you don't have that eagerness to have your idol back, so shut the hell up or show some support. Not show up and say he won't come now or its too soon.

If MJ is seeing this, he would be so sad that he has fans(if you even are one) like you!
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Badsha, I think it's a misunderstanding that the fans will have their idol back when he returns. It's not like he is going to jump out of a cake and do a dance, this is bigger than that.

• becbec Posts: 6,387

Well, thankfully, he will be able to clear this up himself pretty soon.