The Hoax in general.

MakazradonMakazradon Posts: 28
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was hoping you all would be able to help me out.

I've been searching all through this forum, and I haven't been able to find really anything about the hoax itself other than things that seem to be tied to other stuff that I can't find. I would be very interested to learn about the hoax itself, like individual pieces of the puzzle, why everyone here seems to be convinced 100% without a shadow of a doubt about him having faked his death, etc.

I really don't want to sound like I'm lazy and want others to do the work for me, all I'd like to know is where to begin. I've been looking into this for months now, but I feel like there's a huge gap in what I know. Maybe anyone in the know might be able to not just help me but others who are new here who might be confused.

I've watched a few videos on YouTube, but I'm not sure how reliable they are... a lot of them seem to be grasps at straws and looking into things a bit too deeply and obsessively, with wishful thinking. You all seem very sincere in your insistence that he's alive and that there's a hoax, so I wouldn't accuse you guys of that.

Thanks in advance.

~Makazradon

Comments

• Hello Friend, welcome!

Here is a video which is very nice and lets you know most of the characters in this hoax are actors!
    [youtube:1qsybpp0]
    I would love to say myself on what I think about this hoax or why it is a hoax, but it is tooooooooooooooooooooooooo LONG..LOL
    Just know that the day Mister Michael Jay died until now there have been weird vibes going around on Tmz, The Jackson family, and Michael Death period, the way Michael died is not similar to any way another would DIE, it is just very weird, things do not add up!

his autopsy,his funeral/memorial,his burial,his family,his new released items..etc!, there is way more, hopefully someone else could help out, and mostly DR MURRAY does not add up and what he did on JUNE 25TH!

Love...Tumic
  • Thanks, good to be here, Tumic. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It's nice to know that my post wasn't misinterpreted. I noticed on June 25th that TMZ had, very early on, a news update saying he had died... way before other news sources had even said he was in a coma! I remember people were very suspicious of TMZ because it wasn't for several hours that there was any mention of a death anywhere else.
  • Thanks, good to be here, Tumic. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

It's nice to know that my post wasn't misinterpreted. I noticed on June 25th that TMZ had, very early on, a news update saying he had died... way before other news sources had even said he was in a coma! I remember people were very suspicious of TMZ because it wasn't for several hours that there was any mention of a death anywhere else.

Yes i think they knew about 2 hours before his death!
  • Hi Makazradon!

Have you gone over the facts posted on the homepage, before you enter the Forum?
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m -->
    I think that is a good place to start...
    You could also check the individual sections on this forum about the ambulance, Conrad Murray etc.

Enjoy! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • there is an old thread titled the question list you could look at , though sometimes the sillies take over it is a start.matter of fact maybe some of the rest of us could use a little review of the basics.