Kanye West - @kanyewest (verified)

He played clips of Bush and asked me to look at his face while I was trying to talk to him. I wish Michael Jackson had twitter!!!!!! 1 minute ago via web

Maybe Mike could have explained how the media tried to set him up!!! It's all a fucking set up!!!! half a minute ago via web

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/kanyewest<!-- m -->

Comments

• mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    What in the hell? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> This is the hot topic right now guys.
  • He played clips of Bush and asked me to look at his face while I was trying to talk to him. I wish Michael Jackson had twitter!!!!!! 1 minute ago via web

Maybe Mike could have explained how the media tried to set him up!!! It's all a fucking set up!!!! half a minute ago via web

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/kanyewest<!-- m -->
    wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Maybe Mike could have explained how the media tried to set him up!!! It's all a fucking set up!!!!

@kanyewest
  • He tweeted: "...you can't stop the truth..." <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Woooo, Jaafar Jackson is following him! What!!!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Thats what celebrities do, they follow each other, not im saying jafarr is a celebrity but everyone is following a celebrity on twitter
    Thats what celebrities do, they follow each other, not im saying jafarr is a celebrity but everyone is following a celebrity on twitter
    K <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • THATS KANYE WEST!
    THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THAT MAN HE DOES NOT FEAR NOTHING!, NOTHING CAN STOP HIM FROM TRYING TO SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES, BUT I HAVE A FEELING HE WILL FOR SURE GET PUNISHED FOR THIS!
    JUST LIKE MICHAEL, THE MEDIA HATES HIM BUT THE FANS LOVE HIM!
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I will follow the guy too.
    Wth
  • WTH <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Fuck the media of course it's a set up people should look at how Michael's life was ruined and see that why are people surprised at what they do you either follow the plan or they ruin your career and your life ex. 2pac
  • THATS KANYE WEST!
    THATS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THAT MAN HE DOES NOT FEAR NOTHING!, NOTHING CAN STOP HIM FROM TRYING TO SAY WHAT HE BELIEVES, BUT I HAVE A FEELING HE WILL FOR SURE GET PUNISHED FOR THIS!
    I wish he would sing about Jesus from time to time..
  • THATS KANYE WEST!
    I wish he would sing about Jesus from time to time..

Hr has a onsg called "JESUS WALKS", I LOVE IT!
  • He just gave it away, Michael Jackson is alive. Nothing we havent heard before, but it just makes it akward when a celebrity speaks out on this. Makes me totally convinced that Kanye is against "them" now and on Michael's side <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Guys what does this mean? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Have you guys looked at his lastest short film for Runaway?

It's long, 34 minutes. Besides the moment when that kind of statue of Michael appears around minute 8:00, the whole story rises some questions. The video is really good made. What are your opinions about it?

The pheonix girl somehow makes a connection to Michael in my head. She's seens as a strange freaky thing as Michael has always been seen by some people, and when they sit down at the table everyone is whispering in someone else's ear and pushing and talking about her as if she was a freak.
    Then in the end she says that she has to burn to be able to go back to her world. And also, he is singing "mamase mamasa mamacosa"

What do you think about it?
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    There are so many representations of a Phoenix in this unfolding adventure. The TII Tshirts with the double Phoenix birds....Conrad Murray's airplane where he saved the day I think was heading to Phoenix and now this Kanye bit. Michael had a Piano held up by a cement Phoenix statue. And being an X-men fan as is Michael I have to say you do NOT f**k with a Phoenix! It will come back to burn you.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Yesterday I watched the video til the end, because I was not very interested in watching it until yesterday. But I said, let's watch it. I have to say that I liked it, the concept of the video is very very interesting.

Well, kanye falls in love with a phoenix girl and the way they showed them into his world made me immediately think of Michael. She is seen, in his world, like a freak, like a weirdo. They laugh, the talk one to another about the way she looks, the way she's dressed, the way she moves.

When the statue of Michael appeares I hear kanye saying something which is censored so I can't understand it all: MJ's gone, I know *beep* dead --> I can't hear what he says before he says "dead" and I won't jump on the conclusion he might have said : "Mj's gone, I know he's not dead". But I admit it's something I thought of.

The end show them both, sittng down talking and the phoenix says :

Phoenix: I have to burn.. I have to burn to be able to go back to my world.
    K: No, I won't let you burn!
    Phoenix: But I have to burn
    K: No! I won't let you burn, I won't!

or something like this.

The concept of the video is very interesting and I wouldn't think it can really have connections to what's happening now with Michael. You should watch it from the beginning til the end. I am curious to see your opinions about this.