ICarly, EERIE coincidence

mjjammmjjamm Posts: 143
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
IF you have the time you can watch the full video here : Foward it to eight minutes if you do.
<!-- m -->http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/ienrage ... isode.html<!-- m -->

Hi, while watching Icarly with my youngest, in the car I notice an eerie coincidence with Michael and the show.
For people who don't know, I Carly is a Nickelodeon teen show, about a young adolescent who makes videos with her friends on the internet, and lives with her oldest brother Spencer

In the episode, A critic said some harsh things about Spencer s art work. The next day the news papers /the media/ said he was dead. three art buyers came and bought his stuff for 5x more than they're worth
"WOAH WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MONEY^" "___SOLD MY SCULPTURES< NOW THAT IM DEAD, MY ART IS WORTH MORE^"
/ie worth more dead then alive/
The critic who offended him came back aswell and said "Now that he's gone i'm sorry." Carly,knowing what he said, told her freind 'YES LETS GET ALL THE MONEY WE CAN OUT OF HIM"
Carly: "I thought you hated his work"
cridict "I do, but now that he's gone, I relize the ...beauty"
He buys a soda can like scupture for 5 grand.
Later a old girlfrined comes in to carlys house and says
"I'm so sorry about spencer, I use to think he was crazy and bizare, but now I relize he's a fun creative spirit"

Basically the media said Spencer died so he went along with it, his art was worht alot more since he was dead, people were taking back about what they said of him

After that nothing else follows, I just thought that was wierd.

Comments

• anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I often watch i-Carly with my son, and I have noticed a lot interesting things on that show. There is one episode where Freddy (the videographer) dresses up for Halloween in the Beat It jacket and one glove. They also have a lot of one liners about the media spread throughout many of the episodes. (Can't think of any right off the top of my head.)

When I saw the episode you are talking about, I thought of MJ as well! I actually enjoy that show. I think it's quite comical!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I saw that episode too, Spencer also admits that he faked his death. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->