Some questions about Breaking News

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I posted this on MJJC to get the people on there thinking, but it needs to be approved by a mod and I am afraid it won't come through. But I am reposting it here because I would like to know the same from you all. Who are these people and what is Breaking News all about?

I heard the song a hundred times now and I think it's the real deal, with some digitally altered voices added. But I have some questions I'd like to ask you after I saw this:
Type of Work: Sound Recording and Music
Registration Number / Date: SRu000911714 / 2009-06-27
Application Title: MJ Song Book 2009 #1.
Title: MJ Song Book 2009 #1.
Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Michael Joseph Jackson. Address: Unlisted, Los Angeles, CA, United States.

James Victor Porte. Address: 105 Camilla Lane, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, United States.

Edward Joseph Cascio. Address: 883 Huron Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417, United States.
Date of Creation: 2009
Authorship on Application: Michael Joseph Jackson; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.

James Victor Porte; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.

Edward Joseph Cascio; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.
Rights and Permissions: James Porte, Ghost Manor Music, <!-- e -->http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Edward+Joseph+Cascio<!-- m -->

2. Who is James Victor Porte? Also nothing to be found on him: <!-- m -->http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=James+Victor+Porte<!-- m -->

3. Ghost Manor Music? Like in the videogame Ghost Manor? I played that a lot when I was a kid, but no company with that name to be found: <!-- m -->http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Ghost+Manor+Music<!-- m -->

4. Who is Jason Malachi? Did we ever hear about that guy prior to June 25, 2009? Some think it's him on the track, yet if you watch one of his live performances, he doesn't sound like MJ at all.

5. Do you all understand the lyrics of the song? Do you really think he is singing about the media ONLY? I don't think so, let me explain why. This was recorded in 2007. Mike had been to hell and back after the trial. The media slandered him, broke him and never apologized after he was aquitted. They simply ignored it. Yet this song is pretty 'nice' if you compare it with his other lyrics. Let me post some of the lines for you:

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.

EVERYBODY wanting a piece, that means the fans too and I think more than anyone else.

no matter what, you just wanna read it again
no matter what, you just wanna feed it again

Again, directed to the fans. Fans read it, fans feed it. The media lies, but the fan buys.

Everybody watching the news on Michael Jackson
They want to see that I fall cuz I’m Michael Jackson

Who is watching that news? The media, or the public/fans?

Why is it strange that I would fall in love (hoo-whoa-oo-why)
Who is that boogie man you thinkin’ of (ya thinkin' of)
How am I crazy cuz im just in love (i'm just in love and you're)
this is breaking news X2 (hoo-whoa-oo-why)

That is what shows this is to the fans and not to the media. The media did worse than just reporting that he had a girlfriend. Actually, they only talked about the child molestation charges most of the time. The fans are interested in his love life.

My point is that he predicts in this song what you will do. One media outlet comes up with a statement that it's not Michael Jackson on the track. Yet if you listen to the acapella version, it's him. I wonder if any of you would have doubted this if the media would never have talked about it, if the family would not have talked about it. YOU are making headlines, YOU are breaking the news because you are feeding the media. You want to boycot an album that is probably great and all MJ. Only because you hear in the media that it's not MJ. Has it ever occured to you that the family is only saying this to show how much people are influenced by someone else and the media? Listen and think for yourself, and you will hear it's him.

About Sony: Mike kept releasing albums with Sony, even after his 2002 London speech. If he really had such a problem with Sony, why stay there? Why sign another contract with Sony? Why did Sony get to release TII while they didn't even offer the highest price? If the Estate would be so money hungry, why not take the highest bid? Mike had a problem with Motolla, why are you all so sure he had such a problem with Sony? Who says he didn't work it out with Sony after Motolla was fired? Clearly Sony thought that MJ was more important than that mafioso.

These questions are not to disrespect or bash anyone, I just want you to start thinking for yourself. This is one big media hoax and you are falling into the trap. DO NOT FEED THE MALICIOUS REPORTING OF THE MEDIA. Listen for yourself and try to figure out what he is really saying.

My opinion? This is the greatest show on earth and the media and public will be shocked when it all unfolds. Like Jermaine said: I can't say it yet, but it will all come out. Just make sure you 'get it' before you might get the biggest shock in life.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yet this song is pretty 'nice' if you compare it with his other lyrics. Let me post some of the lines for you:

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
    Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.

EVERYBODY wanting a piece, that means the fans too and I think more than anyone else.

no matter what, you just wanna read it again
    no matter what, you just wanna feed it again

Again, directed to the fans. Fans read it, fans feed it. The media lies, but the fan buys.

Yes I think this too. But *looks around* I think we are doing the same thing.

Hopefully we get a pass because we are hearing the message that he is trying to express by not being dead.

Those non-believers are just not getting it. I keep hoping but it's like rooting on a losing team right now.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    No matter what happens I still cannot hear Michael in this song...there must be something wrong with me but I don't get it.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> which bits do you hear as Michael?

Thanks
    No matter what happens I still cannot hear Michael in this song...there must be something wrong with me but I don't get it.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> which bits do you hear as Michael?

Thanks

It's disguised. Digitally altered, tweaked, stretched, what have you. You tell from the acapella that it has been messed with.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    We-ll Bec, we've just got to keep our chins up high because even the worst team has got to win some time..

Hmm, it seems like so many names came pouring out after June 25th, but I never saw one picture or heard one voice clip of any of
    James Victor Porte. Address: 105 Camilla Lane, Murfreesboro, TN, 37129, United States.

Edward Joseph Cascio. Address: 883 Huron Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417, United States.
    Date of Creation: 2009
    Authorship on Application: Michael Joseph Jackson; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.

James Victor Porte; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.

Edward Joseph Cascio; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: sound recording, performance, production, compilation, LYRICS.
    Rights and Permissions: James Porte, Ghost Manor Music, <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jamesporte@gmail.com">jamesporte@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    these people. Do I need to read it again or do I remember reading the name Cascio in the "V for Vendetta" blog that they helped him out in the "trial era"..? Whether I did or not, the name "Ghost Manor Music" immediately struck me (I'm a gamer geek but I've never heard of that one, by the way- I guess because it's so old) and kind of solidified that I was suspicious of whether the Cascios and Porte even exist. Because it made me think of the Ghosts video and how it takes place in a big haunted manor, of course (I was also a Disneylands-and-Worlds geek when I was younger and I also thought of the Phantom Manor ride at the Paris, France Disneyland, which fascinated me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_Manor) And the names "Edward Joseph" and "James Victor Porte" sound like just the sort of lovely old-fashioned names that would fit in that sort of place- they sound like lovely names for MJ's character (whom we only know as "The Maestro") in fact!
    Speaking of names, I'm 99.9% certain that Jason Malachi is just a name and the very few pictures of him are just some guy. Although there is one blurry YouTube video of him performing, but I think it makes far more sense that it's an "alter-ego" of sorts for MJ to release all of that music online in 2007, and now for this.
    The lyrics of the song, to be honest I haven't really listened to it, but it doesn't really make sense any other way than how you've described it, Souza. I do see how much of an interference fans (though not all of them) have been throughout his life, and I wish he would have told them something like this a long time ago, but the least I can say for them is that they probably haven't paid money for most of the raggy tabloids that sold stories about him. I really hope they read this over there.
  • I wonder what will the people from the "official forum" say about these questions. Souza, please let us know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Registration Number / Date: SRu000911714 / 2009-06-27
    Copyright Claimant: Michael Joseph Jackson. Address: Unlisted, Los Angeles, CA, United States.

not the estate but MJ... interesting...
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Breaking News just "felt" all wrong to me as soon as I heard it, I didn't let what the family had said affect my judgment as I knew that was probably just them sticking to the script and trying to keep the stories flowing. I can't explain why but it just didn't have the "soul" that I can almost reach out and touch in every song Michael ever sang. I didn't think there was NO Michael on the track, he was definitely there, but I kept hearing a Justin Timberlake style singer. The acapella version when it was released I could tell was Michael right away, and the snippets from other tracks I have had no doubts about. I think the Breaking News version that was released first was intended to create maximum controversy and confusion. Hence the forewarning we heard in Opus None. It is probably Michael singing, just slightly altered to get people asking questions, I think a lot of people would have noticed even if the family hadn't said anything but it would've taken longer for it to reach the media.

Ghost Manor obviously made me think of the Ghosts video but also it reminded me of the film Haunted Mansion that someone mentioned a while back in another thread. Apparently there are quite a few parallels with the hoax, not least of which the fact that the main characters had to "find the key to solve the mystery of the tomb with no name". It's a Disney movie with Eddie Murphy, a friend of Mike's who of course features on the Michael album cover. Maybe as yet another clue?

sorry, I wanted to edit my post, but I couldn't find the edit button..lol

I know there was no estate on June 27, but how can MJ be a copyright claimant?? and shouldn't it be refiled by the estate??
  • This post is very good, Souza.
    I agree that Michael largest protest against the public.
    Thinking about the 2005 trial, the media was not impartial as to the facts, because it wanted to sell, so did a pre-sentencing of Michael, but the riot occurred because of the greater world audience, who bought the fake news media and even today continue to maintain that he was guilty, yes!
    I think the public (perhaps not exactly fans) have labeled it as crazy, weird, pedophile and homosexual ... much more than the media. Unfortunately, Michael was right when he said that many people hate him and those people are primarily responsible for their suffering.
    And now after his "death" all really wanted a piece of Michael Jackson, wanted to see him exposed in a coffin, completely finished forever - "They want to see That I fall cuz I'm Michael Jackson."

Seizing these considerations, I sometimes think that Michael is a little disappointed with the fans, because there are 16 months his life has been completely searched ... are discussions about his marriage to Lisa - "Why is it strange That I would fall in love," about the biological paternity of their children about relationships with other women, bankruptcy, illness, physical appearance ... well, your sex life , financial, family and sentimental are always in focus, not forgetting also that many blogs out there speak of Michael as an object of desire .. think anyone would feel good about it.
    I think sometimes we exaggerate a little and desperately trying to get news and information about the hoax, we invading their privacy too.
    We have an important role in this whole story and I think we are standing by to assist Michael in some way, but, does not often we are acting as selfish and jealous?

This is something to think about: are we being good for Michael?
  • Here is a link to the property at 883 Huron Rd, Franklin Lakes, NJ, 07417, United States.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/883-Huron-Rd-Franklin-Lakes-NJ-07417/37913387_zpid/

It is a nice property but it is not a Huge property - just a "big" Family home

And it is associated with a Cascio family as per the link to the SR1A information below:
    http://mcweb1.co.morris.nj.us/TaxBoard/SR1ADetail.jsp?District=29&Block=00497.%20%2001&Lot=00001.%20%20%20%20&Qual=%20%20%20%20%20&SR1AYear=2004&Serial=11705%20%20%20%20

There is also a Cascio report on Intelius about and Edward Joseph Cascio living at this address, the report however needs to be purchased and I am not sure at this stage, it is worthwhile doing so (See 5th name on the list below):
    http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&searchform=

But then what is the Cascio link with MJ? I am still looking into it, somehow... as you pointed out Souza... all those new names coming out of nowhere, seem to have a "fabricated" connection with MJ... all I appear to find out seems to be part Truth and part LIES, things do simply NOT add-up.

With reference to the Breaking News Lyrics, I totally agree He is primarily addressing the Fans and the Public - He sound calm or "assured" (to use BlackJack word) like somebody who is teaching a lesson. He wants the fans to understand that they are feeding the Media beast, they are reacting to "news" without thinking and... the irony is that the post Breaking News events, just illustrate his message so well!

With L.O.V.E
  • Type of Work: Music
    Registration Number / Date: PAu002797309 / 2003-08-19
    Application Title: Ghost manor 4.
    Title: The Ewings compilation.
    Description: Compact disc.
    Copyright Claimant: James Porte
    Date of Creation: 2003
    Authorship on Application: words, music & arr.: James Porte, 1972-, Frank Cascio, 1980-, Eddie Cascio, 1982-.
    Names: Porte, James, 1972-
    Cascio, Frank, 1980-
    Cascio, Eddie, 1982-
    Type of Work: Music
    Registration Number / Date: PAu002785572 / 2003-06-09
    Title: Get there to you : mix 1.
    Description: Compact disc + lyrics sheets.
    Notes: Words & music.
    Copyright Claimant: James Porte, 1972-, Eddie Cascio, 1982-
    Cascio, Eddie, 1982-
    Registration Number / Date: PAu002782037 / 2003-05-20
    Application Title: Ghost and angel R&B 1.
    Title: Ghost Manor hip hop 1.
    Notes: Words & music (collection)
    Copyright Claimant: Eddie Cascio, 1982-
    Authorship on Application: James Porte, 1972-, Eddie Cascio.
    Names: Cascio, Eddie, 1982-
    Porte, James, 1972-
    Registration Number / Date: PAu002926215 / 2005-01-04
    Title: Just be angelik 2.
    Notes: Collection.
    Copyright Claimant: James Porte
    Date of Creation: 2004
    Authorship on Application: words, music, arr.: James Porte, 1972-, Eddie Cascio, 1982-.
    Cascio, Eddie, 1982-
    Registration Number / Date: PAu002888912 / 2004-08-04
    Title: Justbeangelicmusic compilation 1.
    Copyright Claimant: Eddie Cascio
    Date of Creation: 2004
    Authorship on Application: words, music, arr.: Eddie Cascio, 1982-, James Porte, 1972-.
    Names: Cascio, Eddie, 1982-
    Porte, James, 1972-

I know there was no estate on June 27, but how can MJ be a copyright claimant?? and shouldn't it be refiled by the estate??

Yes that sounded weird. Who was planning to register this song two days after the tragic death of an idol world? Would be coldness so much, no? I feel your hand over here, Mr Michael Jackson!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    This post is very good, Souza.
    Thinking about the 2005 trial, the media was not impartial as to the facts, because it wanted to sell, so did a pre-sentencing of Michael, but the riot occurred because of the greater world audience, who bought the fake news media and even today continue to maintain that he was guilty, yes!
    I think the public (perhaps not exactly fans) have labeled it as crazy, weird, pedophile and homosexual ... much more than the media. Unfortunately, Michael was right when he said that many people hate him and those people are primarily responsible for their suffering.
    And now after his "death" all really wanted a piece of Michael Jackson, wanted to see him exposed in a coffin, completely finished forever - "They want to see That I fall cuz I'm Michael Jackson."

Seizing these considerations, I sometimes think that Michael is a little disappointed with the fans, because there are 16 months his life has been completely searched ... are discussions about his marriage to Lisa - "Why is it strange That I would fall in love," about the biological paternity of their children about relationships with other women, bankruptcy, illness, physical appearance ... well, your sex life , financial, family and sentimental are always in focus, not forgetting also that many blogs out there speak of Michael as an object of desire .. think anyone would feel good about it.
    I think sometimes we exaggerate a little and desperately trying to get news and information about the hoax, we invading their privacy too.
    We have an important role in this whole story and I think we are standing by to assist Michael in some way, but, does not often we are acting as selfish and jealous?

I get your point AnaMarcia but I think the difference is we're investigating not looking for scandalous gossip just because we like to read it. We all here KNOW about all the media lies, what we are trying to do is dig undernath all of that and get to the truth that Michael wanted known. The media dig the dirt on people to make money and sell papers, we are trying to get to the TRUTH. Michael left us many clues and the only way we can make the connections that need to be made is by getting to the facts first which means cutting through all the BS that was written and is still being written. Michael is playing the media at their own game and those of us who have been aware of that for a long time are the real fans, the ones who don't accept the media lies, just like Michael tried to warn us about so many times. We were and are paying attention. We're his army so he needs us, I don't see how we could be anything other than good for him.
  • This post is very good, Souza.

I get your point AnaMarcia but I think the difference is we're investigating not looking for scandalous gossip just because we like to read it. We all here KNOW about all the media lies, what we are trying to do is dig undernath all of that and get to the truth that Michael wanted known. The media dig the dirt on people to make money and sell papers, we are trying to get to the TRUTH. Michael left us many clues and the only way we can make the connections that need to be made is by getting to the facts first which means cutting through all the BS that was written and is still being written. Michael is playing the media at their own game and those of us who have been aware of that for a long time are the real fans, the ones who don't accept the media lies, just like Michael tried to warn us about so many times. We were and are paying attention. We're his army so he needs us, I don't see how we could be anything other than good for him.

Yes, we are an army of love, and like I said, we are very willing to help Michael and we will always be here for him. The question is whether we are exaggerating a bit.
    Perhaps this does not happen here, because Souza and Mo has a steady hand to control the forum, but I feel that sometimes some fans lose focus and start to worry about unimportant things and do not contribute directly to research the Hoax. If Michael can read this blog, surely it reads another.
    I'm not just talking about us here, but millions of other fans, including the Rips.
    Do not misunderstand me, please.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Souza, I second ll that you have written to the members of that forum and also take note myself <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That I also question. 2009 June 27th?? How come??
  • umm . i remember what seems like very early on there was an interveiw with ben evenstad. in that interview he (seems like a couple of times repeated) made a comments along the same kind of lines about tabloid news and maybe about how we know its so discusting or whatever but we just can't put it down or what ever. anyone else remember this? it struck at the time as being an ugly truth and it also struck me that he repeated himself when he made that point. i tried a little to look for it here (since it is most likely where i saw it ) but wasn't able to dig it up.

• 3. Ghost Manor Music? Like in the videogame Ghost Manor? I played that a lot when I was a kid, but no company with that name to be found: <!-- m -->http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Ghost+Manor+Music<!-- m -->

from the Phantom Manor Garden in Disneyland Paris comes this:http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/d ... _manor.php<!-- m -->

it's the same effect like in the Interview of Oprah with LMP

Ahahahaha!
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    There are two different pics of J. Malachi - one is a slim dark-haired guy and the other is a shorter chunkier short-haired person.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    These eyes do not astonish me.
    We witnessed so many eyes everywhere that one might think there could be a big brother out there watching. As if we unconsciously should get used to being watched.
    Few people do not carry an extra eye on their face on google images.
    Those persons with the extra eye(s) do not necessarily belong to the MJ entourage, their photos may even be older. The eye(s) are sitting on the images like in an extra layer or like a water mark. Interesting is they don't join any image enlargement rate as one would expect.
    This effect is something I really would love to discuss with a web designer.
  • As I understand it, MJ has been very good friends with the Cascio family for 20 years or so, he is especially very close with Frank and Eddie as he has known them since they were kids. I personally think that the tracks coming from the Cascio's are legit as I beLIEve that MJ trusted them more than some members of his own family.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    As I understand it, MJ has been very good friends with the Cascio family for 20 years or so, he is especially very close with Frank and Eddie as he has known them since they were kids. I personally think that the tracks coming from the Cascio's are legit as I beLIEve that MJ trusted them more than some members of his own family.

I think the tracks are legit as well, even though altered to deliberately cause confusion IMO. My point is that there is nothing to be found on the names, and if they were friends for over 20 years, as I have also read, why can't we find anything? The names don't even bother me that much, maybe we just never heard of them before all this and was this friendship not known. The company name 'bothers' me more, since I can't find a company with that name. The date of the copyright claim, etc. It should be enough to make people at least THINK there could be more than meets the eye. I think Breaking News was meant to become a media hype, to prove a point. People are being told it's not MJ, they believe it and feed the media even more. "To buy it is to feed it" [Tabloid Junkie] can be seen in 2 different ways, if you get what I mean.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Nothing to be found on the names? I don't know about James Porte, but I thought the Cascios were mentioned in the Aphrodite Jones book (as being MJ friends who often stayed at Neverland) and I thought at least one of them testified for the defence during the trial... Am I wrong?

As for MJ being copyright claimant on 6/27/2009: Nice. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eddie Cascio used to have his own company called Angelikson Music
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Nothing to be found on the names? I don't know about James Porte, but I thought the Cascios were mentioned in the Aphrodite Jones book (as being MJ friends who often stayed at Neverland) and I thought at least one of them testified for the defence during the trial... Am I wrong?

As for MJ being copyright claimant on 6/27/2009: Nice. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I know, it was Frank if I recall right, although I can't remember him testifying: <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/cour ... cripts.php<!-- m -->. I should have to read the book again to be sure, it has been almost a year. I found it odd that I couldn't find anything on Edward, but I see he is referred to mostly as Eddie, so that's solved.

I am still lost on that James guy and the company Ghost Manor Music. I also read somewhere (can't remember where) that that James is the other vocal in Breaking News. That plus the date and the mediahype around the song should at least make them think over there on mjjc that there is more to it, but instead they jumped on the hype-bandwagon with the media.