Did AnyBody See This part In Oprah Interview

tammaychicktammaychick Posts: 117
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... 8ca162.jpg<!-- m -->

becasue i dont remember seeing this part at all unleast they cut this part out the interview

sorry yall the pic is to big to post it

Comments

• It was probably an image from behind the scenes!
  • I don't remember that part. That was probably just them testing the cameras while they were doing the pre-interviews, which is a common practice with talk shows.
  • thanks
  • Who is standing on the right side of the picture - dressed in black?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I'd guess Joe they have their hands in their pockets and he was standing in a similar fashion when the kids were talking to Oprah in the garden.
  • It was probably an image from behind the scenes!

I think the same thing.
  • so they do all of this before hand and she has to be introduced to them in the garden area? is this to show fake it all is?
  • so they do all of this before hand and she has to be introduced to them in the garden area? is this to show fake it all is?

You bring up a good point because if they were doing this to test cameras then she would have already met the kids, right?
  • but do you all think that they would set up the table like that just to test the cameras, it looks more like they were about to have lunch or dinner. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    so they do all of this before hand and she has to be introduced to them in the garden area? is this to show fake it all is?

You bring up a good point because if they were doing this to test cameras then she would have already met the kids, right?

They probably went through all the introductions again for the sake of the show and the TV audience, who may not know who all the kids are. As we all know, even "candid" interviews are largely staged for the cameras.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    I don't remember that part. That was probably just them testing the cameras while they were doing the pre-interviews, which is a common practice with talk shows.

Or it could be post-interview and Oprah hung around.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I don't remember that part. That was probably just them testing the cameras while they were doing the pre-interviews, which is a common practice with talk shows.

Or it could be post-interview and Oprah hung around.

That's what I thought, they looked so uneasy about meeting her so I doubt it was taken before the interview. Then again we don't know. That was just my initial thought.
  • Katherine has a good heart, maybe after the show they had supper or lunch together. This would be common courtesy.. us Italians would have done the same., food galore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • seems a wee bit more relaxed here but why is joe hovering? i know that it probably has no baring at all but the table being set makes me think of the neverland pic of michael and debbie with the table all set. i guess it is because i can think of now reason why they would be in the dinning room. unless they did have a meal together. and that just seems way to cozy.
  • I think this is one of the pics that was posted on TMZ along with other pics of Oprah getting a tour of the house and some memorbila..check TMZ for more pics
  • Talk show hosts typically have a meeting with their guests before the show starts. So its not outside the realm of possibility.
    but it is probably more likely that this scene is just oprah hanging out after the interview and they just kept the cameras rolling for extra footage.
    And Joe is the controlling type and the type that likes to have attention on him, so no doubt he's going to hover around wherever oprah and the cameras are, if he can.
    And even though a lot of talk shows make the producer or interns do pre-interviews, I believe that Oprah is so adamant about running her own show that she would want to have a hand in everything she can. Plus, it's the Jackson family, she probably wanted to just spend time with them because she can.
    And like someone else said, even interviews that seem spontaneous are usually rehearsed or mapped out before the cameras roll.
    I'm willing to put money on the fact that Oprah met the whole family when she arrived at the house.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae143/ghabyMJJ/Michael Jackson/ca8ca162.jpg

becasue i dont remember seeing this part at all unleast they cut this part out the interview

sorry yall the pic is to big to post it

I noticed at the bottom of the pic says "He Das? Returned" (at least I think that is what it says...it's kind of blurry) Also....is this pic from someone's account at Photobucket? I tried to do a search to see if there were more, but I didn't get far. I am not too familiar with Photobucket. I see in the link it says ghabyMJJ. I wonder what that means?