Things are getting ugly at MJJC

2»

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    People already set this up

<!-- m -->http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/why ... ycott.html<!-- m -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    At least they are feeling some uneasyness.
    I hope those being upset will not replace their current leader by a new one but will start becoming their own leader in their very precious life.
  • Mods - Please lock if double-posted.

From: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:memberservice@mjjcommunity.com">memberservice@mjjcommunity.com</a><!-- e -->
    Subject: For The Attention Of The MJJC Member Base
    Date: 12 November 2010 1:29:46 PM PST

Dear Members

In light of the state of emergency here and from what I see as the total destruction of my MJ community I am now asking every member to report any form of arguing or hating on another member.

As of now instant 10 day bans for anyone caught destroying threads or caught arguing/hating on someone else due to their belief on this album.

You will not destroy MJJC just because you support the album or not.

You have beef with Sony GO TO THEIR SITE and cause havoc.

At this point I do not even care if I am left with a hand full of members by the end of next week.

Me and my team will prevail in saving years of our hard work to create one of the best MJ communities there are.

This is the first step in our state of emergency.

If it does not stop step two will be announced.

Regards

Team MJJC

Wow.....that is something else
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    "State of Emergency" by Papa Roach
    This came to mind when I read the above...

There's a "movie" playing in my head
    Bombs falling and children crying
    The sunrise and the sky turns red
    Load your guns tonight

There's a song playing down the hall
    All alone there's an old man dying
    I can't feel anything at all
    Something isn't right

This is a state of emergency
    I've been running from a tragedy
    There's a battle raging in my head
    "I don't wanna to be left for dead"

Don't wanna be another casualty
    There's a cemetery in my head
    I don't wanna be left for dead, left for dead

There's a world standing in my way
    Father said that I best stop trying
    Stand down, it will be okay
    You don't have to fight

There's a picture hanging on the wall
    Of a memory that I'm denying
    The sun sets and the angels fall
    Something isn't right

I don't wanna be left for dead

No, don't leave me here alone
    I don't wanna make this hell my home
    I would rather die than sell my soul
    I would rather lie than let you go

There's a voice screaming in my head
    Telling me that I'd best stop crying
    Stand up, it will be okay
    Load your guns tonight

State of emergency
    State of emergency
    State of emergency
    Left for dead, left for dead
  • People already set this up

<!-- m -->http://mjfansboycottsony.weebly.com/why ... ycott.html<!-- m -->

Interesting link, even includes Pearl Jnr hoax videos (although they dont support them!) I think this link will lead the non believers into the information we have been gathering over the last 17 months, maybe now they will open their eyes "god willing".

Maybe they are moving towards the truth.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    But what I don't understand is WHY would he make them be fooled by the family an not by the media? That's what I don't understand.

It is supposed to be lied by the media not by the family. And so far media is saying it's Michael, also the proffesionals say it's Michael, only the family says it's not and they believe them. So here it's about family lies, not media lies. Is this the purpose? To doubt each and every word the family has said so far? The family lies. Media doesn't right now. See TMZ, Harvey says it's unquestionable Michael Jackson. The family says it's not.

The media has to be exposed as liars not the family.
    I think part of the lesson, we all are being taught, is that we simply do not KNOW anything. We think that we know Michael's voice and then Michael makes us understand that we do not.
    We think we know what Michael would do or would not. And Michael makes us understand that we do not.
    When we are told a story, we think we know if it is true or not and now we are told so many conflicting stories that we cannot know who is telling the truth and who is the one lying.

The lesson Michael teaches us is imo: Don't believe you know me. YOU DO NOT!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I think part of the lesson, we all are being taught, is that we simply do not KNOW anything. We think that we know Michael's voice and then Michael makes us understand that we do not.
    We think we know what Michael would do or would not. And Michael makes us understand that we do not.
    When we are told a story, we think we know if it is true or not and now we are told so many conflicting stories that we cannot know who is telling the truth and who is the one lying.

Very well said.
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296

Yeah, definitely feel that the point is to show us that no matter how much we think we know Michael Jackson, we don't know him. I feel uneasy somehow. I'm really considering not buying the album. I'm not sure if its the right thing to do.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

Indeed, I think this saying is fitting:

"I know I am intelligent because I know that I know nothing"

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • But what I don't understand is WHY would he make them be fooled by the family an not by the media? That's what I don't understand.

It is supposed to be lied by the media not by the family. And so far media is saying it's Michael, also the proffesionals say it's Michael, only the family says it's not and they believe them. So here it's about family lies, not media lies. Is this the purpose? To doubt each and every word the family has said so far? The family lies. Media doesn't right now. See TMZ, Harvey says it's unquestionable Michael Jackson. The family says it's not.

The media has to be exposed as liars not the family.

ITS CALLED MANIPULATING THE MEDIA
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Very well said.

Agreed!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

110% agree with you.
  • The lesson Michael teaches us is imo: Don't believe you know me. YOU DO NOT!

110% agree with you.

Same with me!Because what we think we know about him is mostly coming from what the media reports, unless michael is speaking himself without any editing. That does not work in this stage, he has no direct voice so now we really are being asked to see the traps,the games and the manipulation in every sense, IMO.We get a chance to really learn to know him and that process is quite a challenge since June 25!But I´ll stick to it till the truth comes out!
  • Ah...this hoax gets WEIRDER and WEIRDER! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Ah...this hoax gets WEIRDER and WEIRDER! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Haha I totally agree 100%