TIAI November 14

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The only thing that fits for me is that TS is Michael, or another very knowledgable humble open-minded secretary writing with Michael standing at his shoulder. Nothing else really fits. All other insiders, informers have crumbled and fallen away.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Redirected to : <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=15242&start=25#p263414<!-- l -->
    In the official version of Breaking News, I hear

1:34 fakin' fakin' breakin' the news.

I've realized that this TIAI redirect about the Orson Welles broadcast of War of the Worlds (The Greatest Hoaxes ever), was timed perfectly prior to Breaking News . The War of the Worlds broadcast was done as a series of news bulletins about Martians landing in New Jersey. Breaking News starts with news bulletins and was supposedly recorded in New Jersey. The War of the Worlds broadcast made Orson Welles famous around the world and the question over the authenticity of Breaking News has people listening to and comparing Micheal Jackson's voice which promotes all his music not just this new album.

There is also controversy over the unauthorised use of the Prince symbol, just as there was when Paul Anka claimed ownership of the This is It song. Ooops – it’s hard to believe Sony could be so careless. Key people at Sony have to be involved in the hoax and TS had to know what was going to happen with the song when this redirect was made – right?

On the 9th:
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/thisisalmostit<!-- m -->
  • I believe now somewhere around 35%-40% alive the days when I have more hopes.
    With everything that's going on, it's hard for me to have so much faith anymore.

Okay... then I don't really know what to tell you... maybe to look back at what brought you here in the first place. I think that you must reach a certainty on wheter Michael is alive or not.
    I simply cannot have that certainity, Sarahli.Nor for dead, nor for alive. I think about things that show him alive and at the same time others that show him rather dead. So I simply cannot be black or white. I'm in between.That's why this redirect, as Gema says too, kinda shows me TS could have known in advance about what BN would stirr, but then I think- on which side? We don't know yet what are SONY's intentions and if they are not the bad guys anymore.And the horrible idea that SONY's tentacles could be spread all over trying to cover their crimes is still in my head. I don't know how to take it.

Yes but TS did not only predicted things related to Sony, this is the first time as far as I know. And what if Sony is involved... it has been said already I know but Michael had arguments with Mottola not the entire company for what it is. So it is not far-fetched to believe that Michael has a deal with Sony and for me the release of Breaking News just confirmed it... but I 100% believe that Michael is alive and I see things only from this perspective.

TS predicted a lot of things regarding the This Is It DVD.
    I also predicted, more than a month before “This Is It” was seen by the public, that the MJ “resurrection” scene would not be at a funeral with MJ coming out of the casket; instead, I said it would be a graveyard scene, like original Thriller (see TIAI Revealed, Part 6). This came true, with the graveyard and spider “resurrection” scene during Thriller 2.

Another prediction of mine was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax. And although the hoax was not revealed as blatantly as some of us were expecting, yet anyone who was paying attention did see the hoax revealed in the movie (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ statement after the credits; etc). Furthermore, we still haven’t seen all of “This Is It”; the DVD & Blu-ray has more, specifically on Smooth Criminal (hoax death) & Thriller (resurrection)—and you can be sure that this home version will reveal the hoax to an even greater degree than the cinema version. For more details on this rated “R” prediction, etc: see TIAI Revealed, Part 6.
    TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 - R28)

Part 6 here has to do with the movie, “This Is It”, and also statements that I made about the movie (with username S.T.U.D.Y.) before it came out. I may repost those old S.T.U.D.Y. threads soon in this forum, with some updates, under the “Numbers Theory” section {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=14}.

In addition to my 9-9-09 prediction, I made several other statements about “This Is It” weeks before it came out publicly. Here are a few examples, all stated on 9-18-09; this was more than a month before the release of “This Is It”, and the old MJkit forum still has this thread available to read (dated 9-20-09, because it was reposted on MJkit a couple days after I posted it on MJHD; {http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers-theory-for-all-theories-regarding-the-numbers-theory-f58/from-mjhd-excellent-the-9-9-09-prediction-did-come-true-this-is-it-settles-the-question-is-mj-alive-t1766.htm}

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media. It is time for everyone to STUDY peace {http://new.etonline.com/documents/mjackson_funeral_program_et_090409.pdf}: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world.”

“So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …”
  • I believe now somewhere around 35%-40% alive the days when I have more hopes.
    With everything that's going on, it's hard for me to have so much faith anymore.

Okay... then I don't really know what to tell you... maybe to look back at what brought you here in the first place. I think that you must reach a certainty on wheter Michael is alive or not.
    I simply cannot have that certainity, Sarahli.Nor for dead, nor for alive. I think about things that show him alive and at the same time others that show him rather dead. So I simply cannot be black or white. I'm in between.That's why this redirect, as Gema says too, kinda shows me TS could have known in advance about what BN would stirr, but then I think- on which side? We don't know yet what are SONY's intentions and if they are not the bad guys anymore.And the horrible idea that SONY's tentacles could be spread all over trying to cover their crimes is still in my head. I don't know how to take it.

Yes but TS did not only predicted things related to Sony, this is the first time as far as I know. And what if Sony is involved... it has been said already I know but Michael had arguments with Mottola not the entire company for what it is. So it is not far-fetched to believe that Michael has a deal with Sony and for me the release of Breaking News just confirmed it... but I 100% believe that Michael is alive and I see things only from this perspective.

I'm not sure about that....
    189939029.jpg
    schermata20101114a23555.png
    schermata20101114a23554.png
    [youtube:23hkbnlp]
    Yes but Puff, how much of that is real and still the case, and how much was leverage to get Sony to get rid of Motolla?

...and how much was a set up for a death hoax 9 years later and the Sony release of suspected fake MJ products? (TII, BN)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think Opis None is released at the best moment ever, all the confusion <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be still following this that close a year later, AND still enjoying it, I would have called you nuts, but this is getting better every day.

Thanks TS, where would we be without you?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• The way I see it is Michael is in charge of this whole adventure. He owns a good part of sony???? Doesn't he? Michael is a genius, correct? We can come up with many ideas about what's going on and bang our heads against the wall. But what I keep going back to is the red shirt with the 3 sevens. Did someone make Michael wear that shirt? I don't think you could make Michael do anything he didn't want to do. When you add up all of the "clues" what does it tell you? A. Someone is trying to fool us and or make us crazy or B. Michael is in charge of this ride. I chose B. I truly believe that TS is a spokes person for Michael. We all know for sure he knows what going on before the "event" happens. If TS wasn't a "true" friend so to speak, what would be the advantage? Yes, he would hurt us, that's for sure. But what's at stake here, our hearts would break....Yes, but really. I really think he is here to help us along. I truly believe that. Snippets, songs released, it's him, not him all part of the greatest show on earth. We need to hold on and enjoy the ride!!!! I am sure the ride will end soon enough and we will have our answers. We need to have faith...Love to All
  • Yes but Puff, how much of that is real and still the case, and how much was leverage to get Sony to get rid of Motolla?

...and how much was a set up for a death hoax 9 years later and the Sony release of suspected fake MJ products? (TII, BN)

Indeed Bec, we don't know, SONY could be on the good camp, but we should keep in mind that could be also the opposite.
    Mottola was the key player in the conspiracy, but maybe he didn't act all alone... and maybe those people are still there...
    And certainly no one at that level works alone.

And current events certainly have painted Sony in a bad light. It must be uncomfortable for them, at least, to come across as trying to pass off fake MJ songs, especially after the TII controversy.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I want to ask you something, because I have a quote in my head and can't find if it's authentic. I think I know it from Michael:
    "I didn't say Sony was racist. I said Tommy Mottola is racist" ~ Michael

Does anybody know it too as being said by Michael? I am thinking of this since a couple of days and I can't find on google to see if he really said this.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I want to ask you something, because I have a quote in my head and can't find if it's authentic. I think I know it from Michael:
    "I didn't say Sony was racist. I said Tommy Mottola is racist" ~ Michael

Does anybody know it too as being said by Michael? I am thinking of this since a couple of days and I can't find on google to see if he really said this.

From 1:30

[youtube:1863ylnm]
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    Aha, thank you, now I remember it all, also the interview. I knew I saw him saying this but it was long time ago. Thank you for reminding me.

Also, Mottola was the head of Sony up to 2003, then he was demissed
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    Have you heard about black mailing?
    What made me doubt about a business with good intentions was the reactions of MJ´s nephews.

One side or the other are having interests that are not clear to me.
    With the risk to be bashed, it's exactly this feeling that I have with TS/TIAI. Blackmail.Probably some more could be in the same bucket. I do not say it as fact, just what I feel. It's something there that scares me and I am afraid when I see how many people do not even take this possibility.

TS said that he is not doing this as to cover their crimes, and to quote him "covering the murder by exposing the murderers?". In fact, that's exactly what blackmail means. Disclosing information in order to influence people's actions and thoughts. If it's not this, then why TS is very focused to insist to people he is legit and also this redirect? He's more focused on the idea that is IS legit, that people HAVE to see that, that people HAVE to understand he has genuine information and that he predicted things in advance, insisting he really DID it. Why?
    I hope to not get bashed for stating my opinion.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I think Opis None is released at the best moment ever, all the confusion <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If you would have told me a year ago that I would be still following this that close a year later, AND still enjoying it, I would have called you nuts, but this is getting better every day.

Thanks TS, where would we be without you?

I agree. As usual, TS has perfect timing. I think awareness of MJ's total control (past, present, and future) is gradually increasing. This takeover might come as a surprise to non-believers, but not to us! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> L.O.V.E.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Lilwendy, thanks for posting that interview. I had not seen that particular one. It does show even though it is pre-2005 trial, that 1. MJ was no where near broke, 2. he was never afraid to speak his mind- going against people saying he was a fearful timering controlled victim, 3. he liked to tell the press what to do pointing his finger where they should look at Al Sharpton. Can anyone figure out what he answered her about the 911 location right at the end? Thanks.
    by bec

And certainly no one at that level works alone.

And current events certainly have painted Sony in a bad light. It must be uncomfortable for them, at least, to come across as trying to pass off fake MJ songs, especially after the TII controversy
    One problem I have had from the beginning of studying Michael's life and this death hoax, including TIAI, TMZ and TS. I can never tell exactly where truth starts and hoax/lies ends and vica versa. Could Tommy Matolla be part of the hoax? I've questioned the Pepsi hair burning as hoax. TS really bothers a lot of people, because he's so darned subtle and sneaky, but oh so MJ. Drives people crazy. It's important to relax and enjoy the show so you don't go insane. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Have you heard about black mailing?
    What made me doubt about a business with good intentions was the reactions of MJ´s nephews.

One side or the other are having interests that are not clear to me.
    With the risk to be bashed, it's exactly this feeling that I have with TS/TIAI. Blackmail.Probably some more could be in the same bucket. I do not say it as fact, just what I feel. It's something there that scares me and I am afraid when I see how many people do not even take this possibility.

TS said that he is not doing this as to cover their crimes, and to quote him "covering the murder by exposing the murderers?". In fact, that's exactly what blackmail means. Disclosing information in order to influence people's actions and thoughts. If it's not this, then why TS is very focused to insist to people he is legit and also this redirect? He's more focused on the idea that is IS legit, that people HAVE to see that, that people HAVE to understand he has genuine information and that he predicted things in advance, insisting he really DID it. Why?
    I hope to not get bashed for stating my opinion.

I will not bash you, you just didn't understand the posts at all.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."