Michael Bearden/Kenny/Travis Do Not Support Cirque Show

heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
From Michael Bearden's Facebook Page regarding The Immortal Tour of Cirque Du Soleil:

"Kenny, Travis and I are not supporting this production...unfortunately, i can't talk about my reasons...m~ "

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-B ... 7342698866<!-- m -->
************************************************************************************************
Hoax Implication Thoughts Please?

Comments

• Maybe they don't support it because they aren't involved and aren't making any money from it (unlike with TII)? Gosh, I don't know... And it doesn't help that they can't explain the reasons. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Doesn't this sound just like the family not supporting TII or the new MJ album, or the Oprah interviews, on and on. It's like a 3 ring circus. Just creates controversy, hype, keeps Michael in the news.
  • Am I wrong or did I read somewhere that Michaels children went to Vegas earlier in the year and met all the entertainers and were even dressed up as them...I could be wrong with everything that has gone on...
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Why is it that no one can give reasons for their dislike or non support of all things MJ? Am I the only one who wants to say, "If you can't give reasons to back up your opinions, just STFU?" Who knows what to support any more...I'm tired of trying to figure it out and just getting more confused. Somebody knows, or more like EVERYBODY knows except us, the fans, about what's going on and nobody wants to share. Somebody grow a set and spill it already. JMO and probably not a popular one, but I'm tired.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Where's the yawning smily.

Really, they have got to start mixing it up a little bit.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Maybe it's the illuminati they are rebelling against....who knows anymore. Im tired of it too. I wish they would keep it simple....please.
  • They are most likely against it because Jamie King was asked to be the director. Kenny, Travis and another MJ dancer named Lavelle worked with MJ along with Jamie and maybe some bad blood goes way back.
    Relationships in show business are fickle at best. I think if they do not have anything good to say, then keep quiet.
    I hope MJ is writing down the haters as they show their true colors. Why not allow the fans to enjoy this show without their opinions.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Well, I have my tickets and I'll be going. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe there are certain things being produced without the blessing of Michael himself, like maybe not everyone is in on the hoax. Sony may be oblivious at this point, and went ahead with the production of the new album. Because MJ may be hiding the hoax from Sony, he can't speak up against it. Instead people close to Michael speak on his behalf and say they don't approve of certain things. Or try to make those things look bad, and false. Maybe Kenny and his crew don't approve because the Cirque show isn't an official show (it's a tribute show), the people who organize that show are not working for and making money for Michael, they are making the money for themselves through MJ's name.
    I'm still not 100% convinced that MJ is still alive. I hope for it and find a lot of things intriguing, so this is just one possible scenario.
    Then again they could not approve because MJ is actually gone and people who aren't authorized by the estate or the family are making money from his name.
  • Look, all this mess is a cirque on its own. Everyone has to say something every time something good happens about Michael. Who are they to like it of not. Just go with the ride and enjoy the bumpy road.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I find there are so many jealous people in this world, you got to take some and leave some. In this case just leave some. I do not understand they talk into riddles, If you have something to say, say it all the way, not half way.
  • From Michael Bearden's Facebook Page regarding The Immortal Tour of Cirque Du Soleil:

"Kenny, Travis and I are not supporting this production...unfortunately, i can't talk about my reasons...m~ "

************************************************************************************************

his reason is b'cus MJ told him not to.
  • Doesn't this sound just like the family not supporting TII or the new MJ album, or the Oprah interviews, on and on. It's like a 3 ring circus. Just creates controversy, hype, keeps Michael in the news.

True! And Teddy Riley just tweeted the other day about all the controversy "MJ lives for controversy!" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Doesn't this sound just like the family not supporting TII or the new MJ album, or the Oprah interviews, on and on. It's like a 3 ring circus. Just creates controversy, hype, keeps Michael in the news.

True! And Teddy Riley just tweeted the other day about all the controversy "MJ lives for controversy!" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Wow, how very "present tense" of you, Teddy Riley! Thanks!

Wow, how very "present tense" of you, Teddy Riley! Thanks!

Yup present tense. We all know why????
  • From Michael Bearden's Facebook Page regarding The Immortal Tour of Cirque Du Soleil:

Not supporting The Circus show...ooops I mean the Cirque show because Cirque is about to get the pants sued off them for stealing someone else's idea. I'm surprised by Frank DiLeo's dishonesty with this "company". He was supposed to start a show with said "company" involving the entire "Bad Tour" band, get a show going in Las Vegas back in December of 2009. Instead he ran to Cirque with the "company's" one sheet and sold someone else's idea.

That's why Bearden and the other musicians (Dam I dislike Bearden very much) especially, Jonathan Moffett, won't touch Cirque with a ten foot pole. Everyone in this circle knows about it. As a matter of fact Mo or Souza could ask Jennifer Batten about a show that was to be called "The Magic of Michael Jackson", since they interviewed her. Jennifer knows about, she was supposed to be in the show in Vegas.

Keep your eyes open ...more news about a future lawsuit will come out soon, unless of course Cirque settles out of court with said "company".

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

*Edit