When Janet Jackson buys Neverland...

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
We'll never have to question where the children are. They will be home again.
http://www.pynkcelebrity.com/archives/57821

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    the link does not work, spyware warning...
  • try this one. I heard it this morning on the radio.
    http://www.pynkcelebrity.com/archives/category/hot-couples
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    try this one. I heard it this morning on the radio.
    http://www.pynkcelebrity.com/archives/category/hot-couples

sorry, still cannot open <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> is this audio or text?
  • Archive for category Hot Couples

Janet Jackson’s Beau Wissam Al Mana Wants To Buy Her “Neverland”
    Posted by Mizz Pynk in Hot Couples, Men we want 2 marry, Women we love

Oh Sugar!
    Janet Jackson’s boyfriend Qatar businessman Wissam Al Mana happens to be a billionaire so when it comes to buying gifts for his love Janet Jackson, he can be as creative as he wants. This time Wissam decided to ultimate gift for Janet would be Neverland – or what’s left of it. He’s quietly attempting to purchase Michael Jackson’s legendary property near Santa Barbara because he knows Janet has sentimental feelings about it.
    How thoughtful is that? We are so happy for Janet! Finally a ‘real’ man after all that Jermaine Dupri mess!

try the link by typing it in the browser. I can just click on it from my computer and the whole page comes up.
  • It is questionable though who really buys back Neverland? Maybe Qatar and Michael Jackson partnership..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The children wanted to buy Neverland. I guess they will buy it and the children will be living there, and Michael will follow soon.. My intuitions. Janet is very lucky to have found such a wonderful man..
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    It is questionable though who really buys back Neverland? Maybe Qatar and Michael Jackson partnership..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The children wanted to buy Neverland. I guess they will buy it and the children will be living there, and Michael will follow soon.. My intuitions. Janet is very lucky to have found such a wonderful man..

Does anyone know the last word on what happened with Neverland? Financially I mean...I know Colony Capital (?) assumed part of the loan, but is Michael still part owner?

I could see a partnership angle...Janet, Jermaine, and Michael all have ties/connections with U.A.E and if anyone was in a position to negotiate for the property it would be Janet and her boyfriend.

Boy I hope there's some truth to this...I'm sure the kids would love to have back their childhood home. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm sooo sappy I know but I'm sitting her crying over this I am so happy if it is true. Please please let it be true! Even if after everything and if it turns out Michael has passed on, it would make my heart glad to know the children have it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm glad to hear this and hope that it is true. I've been waiting for Neverland to get back into the Jackson's hands so Michael can finally go home.
  • It is questionable though who really buys back Neverland? Maybe Qatar and Michael Jackson partnership..... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The children wanted to buy Neverland. I guess they will buy it and the children will be living there, and Michael will follow soon.. My intuitions. Janet is very lucky to have found such a wonderful man..

Does anyone know the last word on what happened with Neverland? Financially I mean...I know Colony Capital (?) assumed part of the loan, but is Michael still part owner?

I could see a partnership angle...Janet, Jermaine, and Michael all have ties/connections with U.A.E and if anyone was in a position to negotiate for the property it would be Janet and her boyfriend.

Boy I hope there's some truth to this...I'm sure the kids would love to have back their childhood home. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i remember asking about that myself the last time the subject of neverland came up. just can not remember if there was a conclusive answer. i was thinking that was the still big payment that michael need to come up with to make in order to keep it. not sure. it just seems to me this subject keeps resurfacing .
  • I'm sooo sappy I know but I'm sitting her crying over this I am so happy if it is true. Please please let it be true! Even if after everything and if it turns out Michael has passed on, it would make my heart glad to know the children have it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Michael has not passed away, he is ALIVE.. please be positive. I know you are happy about the children so do I. This is all according to plan. Once Janet's boyfriend will buy nerverland, Michael will be living there too with his children...
  • I'm sooo sappy I know but I'm sitting her crying over this I am so happy if it is true. Please please let it be true! Even if after everything and if it turns out Michael has passed on, it would make my heart glad to know the children have it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Michael has not passed away, he is ALIVE.. please be positive. I know you are happy about the children so do I. This is all according to plan. Once Janet's boyfriend will buy nerverland, Michael will be living there too with his children...
    Of course he will <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> What is Neverland without Peter Pan?
  • This is astonishing news. But can we trust this information? Is there only one article about it or is the press spreading the news as something official?? If Janet really buys Neverland, it seems pretty obvious to me that it was all planned and that Michael will be hiding there <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I really hope it is true <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->