mike's hair

solylunasolyluna Posts: 48
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
hi guys! I'll try to explain my opinion the best I can, because English is not my language.
hair on the mike. Arno Bani photos, mike goes with short hair are apparently photos of 1999, all right?
in 1995 mike had short hair, remember?
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPB9bCMz ... O7cMKI9e_s<!-- m -->
(In this video you can see the same haircut but much younger mike!)

between 1995 and 1999 had long hair mike,I remember the history tour (long hair)
man in black in 2002 (short hair)but looked very young michael.
in the era of invincible mike had hair a little long.
but what I mean is that photos of Arno mike is much older and skinny as if it was recently.
I'm a little dizzy with all this .. and I feel there is a period of time is wrong, including photos and years there is something in between something that does not fit in my time.

Comments

• I know what you mean...I get dizzy with all of this too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I get confused by these pictures because to me they appear to be an older Michael, not the Michael of 1999. And I have a hard time believing that they've been secretly tucked away all of these years and conveniently brought out now. But, I have been wrong before...

I like the pictures, by the way. Blessings to you. Thanks for sharing.
  • I know what you mean...I get dizzy with all of this too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I get confused by these pictures because to me they appear to be an older Michael, not the Michael of 1999. And I have a hard time believing that they've been secretly tucked away all of these years and conveniently brought out now. But, I have been wrong before...

I like the pictures, by the way. Blessings to you. Thanks for sharing.

I feel the same way you do. The Arno pictures he looks skinnier and also older. Something is off here.
  • It's all very confusing, yes. Especially when we don't know how often wigs were used.

I have to comment on that TV Guide photo...that doesn't look like him at all. Something is so strange about that picture. Maybe it's the angle. Is it just me?
  • Did you read the Bani's story how was he introduced to MJ?
    I'm posting a fragment of the auction-book. Why all the security and "forget what you will just see" etc.

And I'm posting another pic - just for fun, but maybe there is something in it...? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have to comment on that TV Guide photo...that doesn't look like him at all. Something is so strange about that picture. Maybe it's the angle. Is it just me?[/quote]

I agree with you. I don't know if it's his chin or his jawline, but something in that area looks off to me. Like you said, maybe it's the angle........
  • Did you read the Bani's story how was he introduced to MJ?
    I'm posting a fragment of the auction-book. Why all the security and "forget what you will just see" etc.

And I'm posting another pic - just for fun, but maybe there is something in it...? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I would like to ask a question.. In this picture of DAVE DAVE, he has no burns on his neck. I remember seing the real picture of DAVE DAVE he had some burn skin on his neck.. I will try to find the picture and post it. Or if anyone can find one can you please post it so we can see the difference. I know that this pic is Michael, just to be double sure. thanks
  • Great pic comparison! It's the exactly same body frame in each one. Perfect fit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Dave Dave is mike.. old news!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    I would like to ask a question.. In this picture of DAVE DAVE, he has no burns on his neck. I remember seing the real picture of DAVE DAVE he had some burn skin on his neck.. I will try to find the picture and post it. Or if anyone can find one can you please post it so we can see the difference. I know that this pic is Michael, just to be double sure. thanks

I noticed the same thing.

thisisdavedave.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://depletedcranium.com/thisisdavedave.jpg<!-- m -->
  • I would like to ask a question.. In this picture of DAVE DAVE, he has no burns on his neck. I remember seing the real picture of DAVE DAVE he had some burn skin on his neck.. I will try to find the picture and post it. Or if anyone can find one can you please post it so we can see the difference. I know that this pic is Michael, just to be double sure. thanks

thisisdavedave.jpg
    yeah! You're right, my god.
  • lol... this always seriously makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD!! It's soooo obvious that it was Mike as Dave Dave on LKL, SO obvious! I just don't see how one could even question it. But I digress. This thread is supposed to be about Mike's hair <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That is not Michael on that TV guide magazine!

That was my initial thought as well.

That was my initial thought as well.

It is a fact!
  • we have to do a chronology of the years with photos of mike between 1998 and 2009 in which mike displayed with different hair ... I am not convinced that these pictures are of 1999 for me are more recent
  • It's all very confusing, yes. Especially when we don't know how often wigs were used.

I have to comment on that TV Guide photo...that doesn't look like him at all. Something is so strange about that picture. Maybe it's the angle. Is it just me?
    I think it looks like the picture of tv guide
  • is mike! here's another
  • 0001290511-95876L.jpg
    JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS ONE!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

Maybe it's because we aren't used too seeing him from this angle?

We know MJ didn't like being filmed from the side right? @1:36

[youtube:15ggoonr]

I like this video it's funny! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I would like to ask a question.. In this picture of DAVE DAVE, he has no burns on his neck. I remember seing the real picture of DAVE DAVE he had some burn skin on his neck.. I will try to find the picture and post it. Or if anyone can find one can you please post it so we can see the difference. I know that this pic is Michael, just to be double sure. thanks

thisisdavedave.jpg
    yeah! You're right, my god.

Bingo.. thank you guys you are the best..
    Blessings to you all
  • I have to comment on that TV Guide photo...that doesn't look like him at all. Something is so strange about that picture. Maybe it's the angle. Is it just me?

Maybe it's because we aren't used too seeing him from this angle?

We know MJ didn't like being filmed from the side right? @1:36

[youtube:3jtfmgmk]

I like this video it's funny! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

funny video, what ever he does, he looks great.Thank you for posting it, it made my day.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    funny video, what ever he does, he looks great.Thank you for posting it, it made my day.

Awww no worries <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • funny video, what ever he does, he looks great.Thank you for posting it, it made my day.

Awww no worries <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

aww look at the LOVE that is spreading, it is WONDERFUL!
  • I agree the TV guide pic just doesn't seem right. Thank you so very much for posting that video ( I forgot who it was.. sorry) it made me laugh as well as cry!

Tell me... how in this world...that anyone could not LOVE that man!!! He is funny, caring, adorable, giving, innocent, and I could go on & on....Thank you Michael for making me laugh, cry, smile...and Thank you for your LOVE!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Blessings to All!
    Keep the FAITH:)
    Michael....I LOVE You the MOST EST!! lol <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

My MJ (my middle son) and I always tell each other we love the other more...and my MJ always says...Mom I love you the most est!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->