LEGAL ACTIONS (liens, etc.)to MJ & everyone related to him

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Don't recall this was posted before.
I found the list of the history of state and federal tax liens on Jackson Family and almost every sigle person who was related to Michael: worked for him & other relationship, including Murrey, Deborah, Kai, and family.
What is odd to me that Michael and Jacksons has many different businesses registered mostly under Michael's name . The list is too long to paste here, I just paste one section shows the MJJ Production Corporation created in 1979, updated as an officer and president of that Co in 06/02/2009 with 2 addresses for he business : 4641 Hayvenhurst, Encino & 2029 Century Park, Los Angeles. Wasn't Michael living at 100 N. Carolwood drive at that time? And no word about any debt related to Neverland.

Officers - As Of - 06/02/2009
Name Date(s) Standardized Address Original Address
JACKSON, MICHAEL J
Title: PRESIDENT
Contact Type: OFFICER
Type: CONTACT
4641 HAYVENHURST AVE
ENCINO, CA 91436-3251 CA
4641 HAYVENHURST AVENUE
ENCINO

Historical Contacts
Name Date(s) Standard Address Original Address
JACKSON, MICHAEL
2029 CENTURY PARK E STE 500
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067-2906 CA
2029 CENTURY PARK EAST STE 500
LOS ANGELES
JACKSON, MICHAEL
2029 CENTURY PARK E STE 2600
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067-3012 2029 CENTURY PARK EAST STE 2600
LOS ANGELES, CA
JONG, DONG HWA
5446 KAVENY DR
SAN JOSE, CA 95129-4117 5446 KAVERY DR
SAN JOSE, CA
JACKSON, MICHAEL
2029 CENTURY PARK E STE 2600
LOS ANGELES, CA 90067-3012 2029 CENTURY PARK EAST STE 2600
LOS ANGELES, CA

LINKS: <!-- m -->http://webofdeception.com/michaeljackso ... ml#assault<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://webofdeception.com/jacksonliens.html<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://webofdeception.com/michaeljackso ... lsanctions<!-- m -->

Comments

• Look at this

WOD note:

Even Michael Jackson's promotion company has a tax lien:

Debtor Name - ANSCHUTZ ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INCDebtor Address - 1100 S FLOWER ST STE 3100, LOS ANGELES CA 90015-2127

Creditors - COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES
    Filing Numbers - 052756949
    Filing Location - LA COUNTY / RECORDER OF DEEDS, CA
    Filing Type - COUNTY TAX LIEN

Is AEG same as Michael jackson Promotion Company? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Amount - $3,901
    Original Filing Date - 11/15/2005
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    I suspect that the the Encino home was used as a "head office" for many of his creative endeavours. He did create music there and probably did carry on business there. He had a studio there as well. So from a business and accounting (and legal) point of view, he probably could write off alot of stuff because he was working from "home", which was his place of business as well, even though he may have been "residing" somewhere else. I am sure Neverland was set up the same way. Even though he lived on Carolwood (which I have my doubts lol), he used the Encino home as his "head office" and then used the studios around L.A. and Vegas to carry on what he did best and that was produce, write and sing (and dance).

It is standard practice in the legal community to issue a lien against a person's property if they haven't paid what is owed to them so when the property is being sold, they have to pay out these liens prior to closing on a residential property transaction.
  • I suspect that the the Encino home was used as a "head office" for many of his creative endeavours. He did create music there and probably did carry on business there. He had a studio there as well. So from a business and accounting (and legal) point of view, he probably could write off alot of stuff because he was working from "home", which was his place of business as well, even though he may have been "residing" somewhere else. I am sure Neverland was set up the same way. Even though he lived on Carolwood (which I have my doubts lol), he used the Encino home as his "head office" and then used the studios around L.A. and Vegas to carry on what he did best and that was produce, write and sing (and dance).

It is standard practice in the legal community to issue a lien against a person's property if they haven't paid what is owed to them so when the property is being sold, they have to pay out these liens prior to closing on a residential property transaction.

I know that but was not my point.
  • If the estate generated 1.5 billion last year, then where the hell is the money going if not to pay off his bills <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> I still Believe Branca and Sony are crooks <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> No way should Michael have any liens or any other judgements against any of his ownerships if biz was being taken care of the right way. I don't trust them. they are devils <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I suspect that the the Encino home was used as a "head office" for many of his creative endeavours. He did create music there and probably did carry on business there. He had a studio there as well. So from a business and accounting (and legal) point of view, he probably could write off alot of stuff because he was working from "home", which was his place of business as well, even though he may have been "residing" somewhere else. I am sure Neverland was set up the same way. Even though he lived on Carolwood (which I have my doubts lol), he used the Encino home as his "head office" and then used the studios around L.A. and Vegas to carry on what he did best and that was produce, write and sing (and dance).

I know that but was not my point.

Scorpionchik - would you kindly explain what you mean? I don't understand what you are getting at either. Sorry.
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    Well I am sure it was good.
  • "Just last year, Michael’s Estate made over 1 Billion dollars. At the time of his death, his debt was $500 million. Estate generated, just last year alone, DOUBLE the outstanding debt. So why did Branca choose to restructure the $300 million loan instead of paying it off? Why is the Estate still in probate when it generated enough to settle ALL outstanding debt? Where did the money go? It surely didn't go to Katherine and the children!"

Thanks to Muzikfactory2 for the above quote.