Janet, Oprah you make me sick!

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Talk about MJ's possible plan to stir up controversy. I was shopping today and noticed the the tabloids, so here's Janet coming to Michael's defense. But there's got to be a reason the tabloids want to post this.

<!-- m -->http://www.showbizspy.com/article/21857 ... nfrey.html<!-- m -->
JANET JACKSON FURIOUS WITH OPRAH WINFREYTuesday November 16, 2010

JANET Jackson is pretty effed off with Oprah Winfrey!

The sexy singer is apparently furious with the billionaire chat show host for using her family as ratings bait.

Oprah recently sat down with Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson to discuss the passing of her superstar son Michael Jackson — Janet’s brother. Michael’s three children were also involved with the interview.

Sources say Janet feels Oprah has betrayed the Jackson family and is now threatening to expose some of Oprah’s dirtiest secrets in revenge — with help from their mutual friend, filmmaker Tyler Perry.

Perry has been close to Oprah since vacationing with her in Italy in July 2008; he directed Janet in the movies For Colored Girls, and Why Did I Get Married? and its sequel.

“Janet is furious,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“She thinks Oprah took advantage of Michael’s children for TV ratings. Janet told her Michael would be heartsick that Oprah used his kids as pawns.

“The two women had a blistering blowup during a telephone call on the day that the show was taped.

“When Oprah made it clear that she was going ahead with the interview, Janet screamed, ‘Oprah, you make me sick!’”

“Janet is closer to Tyler, and Oprah knows it. Now Janet is threatening to use that friendship to get back at Oprah,” said the source.

“Janet has let Oprah know that Tyler has been very candid about sharing Oprah’s secrets with her – and Oprah’s definitely got secrets.

“Janet is so outraged that she’s not above getting back at Oprah by spreading those secrets.”

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Interesting...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Guess that's why O decided to dedicate 2 of her shows to Tyler and the 100 abused men. Trying to get back in his good graces. Sorry, Charlie. It ain't happening. Janet's got Tyler's allegiance on lock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • sounds like they are hiring 14 yr. olds to write this stuff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I just can't stop watching this. Wonder what will surface about O?
    cue lights...camera ...and action>>>>>>>
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    it's a tabloid....take it with a grain of salt....Michael is no longer a target for them, so now they have switched to Janet....

which tabloid was this?....I need paper to reline my bird cage <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Of course this is tabloid trash. The story was clearly made up??? But the fact that it was made up at all is interesting in itself.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I hope this is just not another one of those "empty threats" again........blah blah blah..

Why do the Jackson family keep threating to do something, but never do ????

eg: My brother was murdered, and we know who did it...Well, why isnt there anyone going down....... ????? Oh please. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Am I the only one that doesn't think there's any truth to this article? Maybe I'm not in the right state of mind or something but when I read it I can't take it seriously at all. There's a very apparent undertone to the article, I can't really explain it...possibly a culture thing that you might not "pick up on" unless you are from America. Does anyone know what the heck I'm talking about? I hope so! Feel like I'm in my own little world lately!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Oprah’s definitely got secrets.

Yeah no kidding! lol

Let's hear about those secrets!!
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    sounds like they are hiring 14 yr. olds to write this stuff <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    it's a tabloid....take it with a grain of salt....Michael is no longer a target for them, so now they have switched to Janet....

which tabloid was this?....I need paper to reline my bird cage <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    “Janet is furious,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

That source could be any "tipper <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ". They may be trash but they get a lot of attention right at the check-outs.