Michael Lockwoods Band Flyer... u wont believe your eyes!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This has just come to light from this twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Dangerous_Inc<!-- m -->

This is Lisa's current husbands (Michael Lockwood) band: WINK

And this was his flyer a couple of years ago:

2.jpg

SOURCES:

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/winkpowerpop/pho ... q9GZiu1g=#<!-- m -->{%22ImageId%22%3A650680}

<!-- m -->http://lisamariepresleyfamily.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Wow! That is terrible. and she married this guy?! I would have been sooooo angry!
  • OK, so this twitter is where the song leaks were coming from also... Wink, wink <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • How lame! So it looks like Wink had to use Michael Jackson's name to promote their show. I guess they weren't good enough on their own. And I thought Lockwood was a decent guy; what an ass!
  • why so much winking on one thead?...LOL
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I don't particularly like the picture either. But, I am trying to take a step back and look at the big picture of it all. Why would Lockwood be like this? Is he offended about the Oprah interview....I don't think so? Does he feel threatened by Michael....he shouldn't, he's supposedly dead. What grounds would he have to to release such a negative picture? I think there is more to this picture than meets the eye. It sort of reminds me of the Invincible CD art by Uri Geller...in terms of lots to look at.
    If it's one thing I have learned through all this.....nothing is left to chance. If we are seeing something so bold, there is a reason for it.
    Just my humble opinion........

Blessings Always!

• I don't particularly like the picture either. But, I am trying to take a step back and look at the big picture of it all. Why would Lockwood be like this? Is he offended about the Oprah interview....I don't think so? Does he feel threatened by Michael....he shouldn't, he's supposedly dead. What grounds would he have to to release such a negative picture? I think there is more to this picture than meets the eye. It sort of reminds me of the Invincible CD art by Uri Geller...in terms of lots to look at.
    If it's one thing I have learned through all this.....nothing is left to chance. If we are seeing something so bold, there is a reason for it.
    Just my humble opinion........

Blessings Always!

My understanding is that the flyer is from a few years ago so it would have been before Michael's "death".
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    I think it's all about jealousy, greedy and malice!!!!
    That picture and what he wrote betray his soul and thought!
    It's mean and cruel to do something like this to a great artist and human being, especially if he is considering himself an artist! If you know what I mean! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Shame <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I said it before I will say it again.

Fuck Oprah
    and Fuck LMP.

I am not winking either.
    Seriously.Fuck them both.
  • Hmmm I'm tyring to think of a good way to see this picture because i could say much stuff but i wont. So from a decent point of view isn't that takin from Moonwalker i have a pic that's ismilar but i think it's 2 big 2 fit so i will post a link.
    <!-- m -->http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos ... 27-950.jpg<!-- m -->
    That's the only way i see it if it's suppose 2 b negative to hell with him!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I've never been a fan of LMP ... aside from being born the daughter of a famous rock star, nothing about her impresses me. But Michael loved her, so okay whatever (so long as he was happy) <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

But this flyer is disturbing and it screams hateful, insecure prejudice...and this is the type of man LMP married and had kids with? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I've always felt LMP was Michael's biggest mistake. He was never the same after that marriage. Whatever insecurities he had going into that marriage, they multiplied 10 fold. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Sometimes what you love isn't what's go for you. (water under the bridge)

I hope this Michael Lockwood gets some help cause sweet Jesus he needs it!!!
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Also I'm curious about sometime....does anyone know anything about symbols?

In the flyer on "Michael's" arm, on the wrist area....what is that? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I'm still curious to know if our Michael and Mr. Lockwood have ever been photographed together or seen in the same place at the same time. I've looked all over the place and can find nothing of them together but I would sure love some proof if anyone finds something.
    I'm still curious to know if our Michael and Mr. Lockwood have ever been photographed together or seen in the same place at the same time. I've looked all over the place and can find nothing of them together but I would sure love some proof if anyone finds something.

Proof of what Nefari?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This has just come to light from this twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/Dangerous_Inc<!-- m -->

This is Lisa's current husbands (Michael Lockwood) band: WINK

And this was his flyer a couple of years ago:

2.jpg

SOURCES:

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/winkpowerpop/pho ... q9GZiu1g=#<!-- m -->{%22ImageId%22%3A650680}

<!-- m -->http://lisamariepresleyfamily.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

IDK if LMP and this guy were together when he made those mocking flyers but may be he missed that his wife is the one who looks scary, not Michael <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    20.jpg
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Sinderella I just want to see them together so I can eliminate the very slight but still possible chance they are one and the same, just like with Murray. There are still no good images of Michael with Murray. I don't rule out anything in this crazy adventure.
  • Here's the pic turns out it can fit <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> This is wat the flyer reminds me of well....on a positive side it does <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Videoshoots-Moonwalker-Set-michael-jackson-7358139-627-950.jpg
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    This flyer is very upsetting the thing I don't understand is if it was done a few years ago where was Lisa why didn't she stop it did she agree with it and if she did agree with it it shows her true colours it is nasty. And cruel
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is the meaning of the symbol on his arm...
  • Also I'm curious about sometime....does anyone know anything about symbols?

In the flyer on "Michael's" arm, on the wrist area....what is that? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I dont know but i would like to know too.

This flyer has made me very uncomfortable.

Why LMP would allow this to happen is beyond me. And why her husband would be jealous and insecure about MJ who is her EX husband is also beyond me... but then to do this so publicly is so strange.

Poor Michael Jackson. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

EDIT: Thanks 2goodtobetrue
  • Sounds like Lockwood was/is a JEALOUS PLAYA HATER.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    OM like as in Ganesha OM.

I just read the side text as well.
    <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • OM like as in Ganesha OM.

<!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

AND that links into Karen Fayes secret FB page.... and Karen and LMP are suddenly best friends... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    OM like as in Ganesha OM.
    AND that links into Karen Fayes secret FB page.... and Karen and LMP are suddenly best friends... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

YUP.
    There are no coinsidences.
    KF is on my f&*k you list also.
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    People will stoop so low to use Michaels name for money. Pathetic.
  • People will stoop so low to use Michaels name for money. Pathetic.
    AMEN!