Love Train Michael Jackson Part 1

DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqQJgSXf-Q4<!-- m -->

[youtube:1m2uqm1d]

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this video!

I LOVE Blanket <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> This was another moral boosting video. I am sure a lot of people missed the same things from the Oprah interview but this person was sharp enough to see. Watch to the end - it will give you the same smile it did me. Blessings.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Thanks for sharing this video!
    You're welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Watch to the end - it will give you the same smile it did me. Blessings.
    Yes, the end of the video made me smile, too... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great video! There's more "talent like you've never seen before" than I was aware. The family should all receive awards for their skills. Loved Blanket's smooth move, and Joe's clever wording. Seems everything has to be gone over with a fine-toothed comb. Thanks!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Wow I did not notice that about Blanket! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How sly is he? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I noticed that with Blanket while watching the show the day it came on.

I laughed and said good for you oprah, he just gave you his spit to shake. She did even notice either he was telling her that is what he think of her. And acted as if he really did not want to be around her.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    nice video, i just love that part with Blanket- lovely kid, when i first saw it, i burst out laughing, it's obvious that he did it on purpose, we can even see from the impression on his face that he simply despices Oprah, i should say 3 of the kids despice her, , i noticed the same thing with Prince, Paris tried to be polite with Oprah but still their eyes talked volumes about what they really feel about her, i'm still sure that interview has a deeper background and purpose and Michael is, definitely, behind it
  • GO BLANKET!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->