Michael's comeback

MJsForeverMJsForever Posts: 79
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I was just thinking the other day. If Michael's not dead.. how would he ever come back?
He can't just pop out and say "gotcha" I can't think of a way that would not put him in danger, or get him into leagle trouble.

Comments

• I'm sure Michael took care of the legality issue. If he has the FBI on his side, for instance, it can be done.

As for his comeback, he could do it with a press conference in London (like V in "V for Vendetta", and like himself at the O2):
    "Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I kinda think MJ has enough imagination to come up with an idea for his comeback. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I'm sure Michael took care of the legality issue. If he has the FBI on his side, for instance, it can be done.

As for his comeback, he could do it with a press conference in London (like V in "V for Vendetta", and like himself at the O2):
    "Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..."
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I kinda think MJ has enough imagination to come up with an idea for his comeback. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I was just about to write this. This is probably the safest and most effective way. If he doesn't do it through television, perhaps the internet? Maybe a "leaked" piece of footage will pop up out of nowhere.
  • Honestly!
    i dont believe he will return, there is something very SHADY going on in the Jackson house hold, this is a sure fact!
    They are up to something, they dodge Honesty!
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I'm sure Michael took care of the legality issue. If he has the FBI on his side, for instance, it can be done.

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..." <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

So truth.. Have you ever seen the movie Moonwalker, the shortfilm Ghosts.. And his SEGA-GAME story that he wrote?
  • I don't know if he could do sth like V because of the time differences in the world. V directed his message to British people while Michael will have to announce that he's alive to the whole world. If he would do it that way in some countries the people will be able to watch the announcement live, while in other countries they will be sleeping and will find out about it the next morning.

Is there a specific moment when most people on earth are awake <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> I mean a moment when the clocks in most places show from 7:00 to 23:00.
  • as the time goes by I don't really think that Michael will come back.

I'm not saying he's dead, I belive that he's alive but he don't want to come back, after all the things that he passed through

"Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine..."
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I was just about to write this. This is probably the safest and most effective way. If he doesn't do it through television, perhaps the internet? Maybe a "leaked" piece of footage will pop up out of nowhere.

If that will be happen we will be skeptical and say is that an imposter. I think it should be done in a press conference with fbi agents and his children and parents with him so we can know that he is the real MJ..
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    If he actually 'went' anywhere in the first place, I feel he is here now so, for me, he can't actually 'come back' because I believe he's been here all the time.
  • If he actually 'went' anywhere in the first place, I feel he is here now so, for me, he can't actually 'come back' because I believe he's been here all the time.

Your statement is very interesting. It does feel, especially recently, like he's right here under our noses. Thank you for your insight. Blessings.
  • If he actually 'went' anywhere in the first place, I feel he is here now so, for me, he can't actually 'come back' because I believe he's been here all the time.

I kind of agree, in the sense that we've had so much NEW stuff coming out, but I do think there should be an official announcement at some point. If MJ never planned to come back, I don't think his family woud be throwing around clues the way they have... They'd want to protect Michael, and not let the cat out of the bag!

My "V for Vendetta" comment was somewhat tongue-in-cheek... I don't think this is how MJ would do it, or necessarily that it's the best way to do it. I think it may be a very somber affair, with the FBI and family around (as someone here said), and with MJ detailing all the reasons why he had to do it - so that the world understands and doesn't go nuts on him.

Your statement is very interesting. It does feel, especially recently, like he's right here under our noses. Thank you for your insight. Blessings.

i feel he was always under our noses, he never left..
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    The Media may rip him to shreds though...... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    The thing is, all the evidence and clues we have so far suggest he WILL come back so I don't think it's a matter of IF but WHEN. He's a show man, he's not going to stay away forever.. I really struggle to grasp how he will come back myself but I do believe he will. My theory is some sort of internet webcast. What do you guys think?

L.O.V.E
  • Now if there's one thing about Michael we ALL know it's that he LOVES his fans! And because he loves his fans so much, I think he will come back. I mean, look at all the evidence and clues we found. All of these things seem to point to a comeback.

As a matter of how - I personally think it will be through what Michael loves the most - music. I think somehow Michael will release a brand new song stating ALL of the reasons why he had to do it. Similar to the media song "Leave Me Alone". Once that song hits iTunes and the radio stations, the media and the public in general will already be aware of why Michael had to disappear in the first place. This way, the path has already been created and cleaned up for Michael to appear at a press conference in person with his family and closest friends and staff members. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This is how I think it'll go: I don't think there will be any announcement or anything like that. A media source (most likely TMZ) will catch him out and about with his kids, or his mom, or his entourage. And post it. The news will make it's rounds that Mike is alive. There will be doubts, arguments, etc. etc. And then he'll keep us wondering. The nonbelievers will keep guessing, we'll be satisfied. And weeks, maybe months later he'll resurface to "apologize" the the sensitive ones.

That's just how I visualize it all.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    This is how I think it'll go: I don't think there will be any announcement or anything like that. A media source (most likely TMZ) will catch him out and about with his kids, or his mom, or his entourage. And post it. The news will make it's rounds that Mike is alive. There will be doubts, arguments, etc. etc. And then he'll keep us wondering. The nonbelievers will keep guessing, we'll be satisfied. And weeks, maybe months later he'll resurface to "apologize" the the sensitive ones.

That's just how I visualize it all.

That makes a lot of sense. Have a sighting with a "that might be him" photo with someone who is close to him, published on a "reliable" website - TMZ told us, after all, that he "died"... Get a lot of people talking and wondering (like A LOT of people) and perhaps even looking into it on the internet...and...BAM?
  • I think Michael will announce his comeback at some sort of conference. I really think it will be on TmZ live as most of us watch it to see if there are any clues or slip ups by Harvey <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . Also Harvey and MJ probably had an agreement like if you help me ( Since Harvey has connections and he's a lawyer (get him out of legal trouble)) I will make TMZ more famous and you can reveal to the world that I am alive, something like that. It sounds a bit silly but it makes sense that if MJ is working with Harv they will reveal it in TMZ and MJ are connected and we know how much MJ hates the media.