The word "alive" in the <Hold my hand>!!!!

sunnysunny Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Firstly,I am sorry to say my English is poor ,so I hope all of you can understand what i am saying. let's begin!~
Have you heard a word in the background music of <hold my hand> which at the 7 seconds--
9 seconds,it seems like the pronunciation "alive " by Michael Jackson ???? or maybe the pronunciation is about "alright'.
But comparing the song <hold my hand> with <one more chance>,you will find Michael Jackson is also singing the word"alright" at the beginning of <one more chance>,please listen to the two songs carefully,could you tell me the word is "alive" or "alight" in the <hold my hand >??????
I think it is "alive".because I have heard the other version of <hold my hand >before,Michael Jackson didn't say the word "alive"/"alright" in the prelude of it,can you tell me your view ??

Comments

• sunnysunny Posts: 9
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> No one can answer me ????
  • a lot of people in this forum have the same question, but as i said before he say -alright- in both songs and others, im 100% sure he say -alright- and not-alive-..me entendiste cariño? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Firstly,I am sorry to say my English is poor ,so I hope all of you can understand what i am saying. let's begin!~
    Have you heard a word in the background music of <hold my hand> which at the 7 seconds--
    9 seconds,it seems like the pronunciation "alive " by Michael Jackson ???? or maybe the pronunciation is about "alright'.
    But comparing the song <hold my hand> with <one more chance>,you will find Michael Jackson is also singing the word"alright" at the beginning of <one more chance>,please listen to the two songs carefully,could you tell me the word is "alive" or "alight" in the <hold my hand >??????
    I think it is "alive".because I have heard the other version of <hold my hand >before,Michael Jackson didn't say the word "alive"/"alright" in the prelude of it,can you tell me your view ??

With my headphones on, to me, it is clearly a..li...ve. The "v" is crystal clear to me but he delays it till the very end. No matter how many times I listen, I cannot make myself hear "alright." I have tried very hard, but I cannot hear an "r" or a "t". I clearly hear "alive."
  • Firstly,I am sorry to say my English is poor ,so I hope all of you can understand what i am saying. let's begin!~

With my headphones on, to me, it is clearly a..li...ve. The "v" is crystal clear to me but he delays it till the very end. No matter how many times I listen, I cannot make myself hear "alright." I have tried very hard, but I cannot hear an "r" or a "t". I clearly hear "alive."

It sounds like alright to me, I hear an "r" not a "v" <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

http://www.zshare.net/audio/828330929cc10863/

and slowed down a bit

http://www.zshare.net/audio/82833322352b8db4/

Edit: It is weird you know I am listening to it over and over and now I am not so sure <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So I am no help at all here!
  • Lol ! I didn't heard Alright nor Alive. I heard "Oh why" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Lol ! I didn't heard Alright nor Alive. I heard "Oh why" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you killed me !

I heard "alright" .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • a lot of people in this forum have the same question, but as i said before he say -alright- in both songs and others, im 100% sure he say -alright- and not-alive-..me entendiste cariño? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    me entendiste cariño?: <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Its really hard to hear what he is saying, at times I hear alright, but when i listen to it again I hear alive...
    But I really think he is saying alive,,...
  • there are some significant differences between NEW Hold My Hand and OLD Hold My Hand
    in the New verison .. all "things will be better if you just" all taken by MJ
    in the old version, all taken by Akon
    that's makes no sense when it's not re-recorded ...
    also, in the new version, at the ending, that's new .. because in the old version there's no ending like that. definitely
    and Michael's "yihhee" "hooo" etc etc .. sounds new to me
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Isn't this very much the same "alright" as in "One More Chance"? Sorry... It sounds pretty much the same to me.
  • I'm with reyferrari, it clearly sounds like "alright".
    Thanks Serenitys_Dream, the excerpt makes it a lot easier to understand what he says <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I hear "Alright".
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Indeed it is alright. Why should we see *alive* everywhere ?
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Like so many songs, he says "Alright".
  • Lol ! I didn't heard Alright nor Alive. I heard "Oh why" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Sorry! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> you killed me !

I heard "alright" .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hahas! I'm sorry? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I hear "I´m alright" . <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    me entendiste cariño?: <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> u know, keepin alive my roots, my first language.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ..I hope that Sunny is a woman <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ..
  • Isn't this very much the same "alright" as in "One More Chance"? Sorry... It sounds pretty much the same to me.

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> it is the same!!...but as a hoax believers we wanna hear alive instead of alright... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->