How to do a Chakra Reading with a Crystal Pendulum

all4loveandbelieveall4loveandbelieve Posts: 4,455
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I have been skeptical posting this for the longest time. You may say what on earth is Chakra reading with a crystal Pendulum has to do with Michael's Hoax. Well it has alot to do. I have been practicing this for 5 yrs. This is another form of reike dealing with chakras. I took courses, and since I have strong intuitions, I decided to learn it. If you have seen me so positive through out this year and half,and still am it is due to my meditation with my crystal Pendulum, I am also positive from nature. I know some of you may not believe into it,and it is your perogative. I have predicted that my friend was pregnant and she will have a girl, and she is pregnant and will have a girl.(i know you may say yes that is your word I do not know you, so why should I believe in you) That is legitimate, you chose what you want to believe. I will post the link and you can read for yourself.

Any one can do this with the right concentration and meditation and the right crystal. I have been asking about Michael all along, it always says he is alive, and he sees his family often. I also asked if he faked his death due to NWO AND ILLUMINATI it says NO.. he was in no danger. Obviously you can only ask the pendulum a question that can answer you yes or a no. I also asked if Michael is leaking all the songs and it said YES.. It is all him singing also. I asked the question if it was Michael singing Breaking news it said yes.. Now like some of you believe in clairvoyant, reading the future, this is some other kind of form.. So my friends, I will post you the link now check it out for yourself, and keep an open mind on this. Please do not bash me and nor take me for an idiot, I have a masters in phsychology and I am no fool.. thanks and may God bless you.

<!-- m -->http://hubpages.com/hub/Chakra-Reading-Crystal-Pendulum<!-- m -->

Comments

• Very interesting and thank you friend for posting.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thank you for sharing. I know nothing about this. I find it interesting because in the Old Testament the high priests and some of the prophets used some kind of special stones to give them divination guidance in matters that would only require a yes or no answer. They were called the Urim and Thummim. IDK but I'm wondering if maybe they were crystals. This is part of a longer article. <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urim_and_Thummim<!-- m -->
    The description of the clothing of the Jewish high priest in the Book of Exodus portrays the Urim and Thummim as being put into the sacred breastplate, worn by the high priest over the Ephod[5]. Where the Bible elsewhere describes an Ephod being used for divination, scholars presume that it is referring to use of the Urim and Thummim in conjunction with the Ephod, as this seems to be intimately connected with it[2]; similarly where non-prophets are portrayed as asking HaShem for guidance, and the advice isn't described as given by visions, scholars think that Urim and Thummim were the medium implied[3]. In all but two cases (1 Samuel 10:22 and 2 Samuel 5:23), the question is one which is effectively answered by a simple yes or no[3]; a number of scholars believe that the two exceptions to this pattern, which give more complex answers, were originally also just sequences of yes/no questions, but became corrupted by later editing[3].

There is no description of the form of the Urim and Thummim in the passage describing the high priest's vestments, and a number of scholars believe that the author of the passage, which textual scholars attribute to the priestly source, wasn't actually entirely aware of what they were either[3]. Nevertheless, the passage does describe them as being put into the breastplate, which scholars think implies they were objects put into some sort of pouch within it, and then, while out of view, one (or one side, if the Urim and Thummim was a single object) was chosen by touch and withdrawn or thrown out[3]; since the Urim and Thummim were put inside this pouch, they were presumably small and fairly flat, and were possibly tablets of wood or of bone[3]. With the view of scholars that Urim essentially means guilty and Thummim essentially means innocent, this would imply that the purpose of the Urim and Thummim was an ordeal to confirm or deny suspected guilt; if the Urim was selected it meant guilt, while selection of the Thummim would mean innocence.
  • YAY!
    THE CRYSTAL SAID HE IS ALIVE!
    MY CRYSTAL BALL GIVES ME THIS:
    mrbrlv.jpg <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    POOR ME!
  • Thanks for sharing this with us. I love this type of stuff. So I know the crystal pendulum said no to him not being in danger but does your intuition says the same? Just curious. I will read the link later. I actually have a book on Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue but I haven't gotten into it. I guess I should. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Thanks for sharing this with us. I love this type of stuff. So I know the crystal pendulum said no to him not being in danger but does your intuition says the same? Just curious. I will read the link later. I actually have a book on Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue but I haven't gotten into it. I guess I should. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes my intuitions always told me that Michael is alive, since the day it was announcedJune 25 2009. I read that book, read it it is very good, you should read it.

I just want to thank you all for reading my post and gving it a thought, and believing in me. God bless you all.

Yes my intuitions always told me that Michael is alive, since the day it was announcedJune 25 2009. I read that book, read it it is very good, you should read it.

I just want to thank you all for reading my post and gving it a thought, and believing in me. God bless you all.

Oh no I mean does your intuition says that he is not in danger?

Oh no I mean does your intuition says that he is not in danger?

He is not in danger. He is fine. He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how.. Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us. I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE in LKL.
  • I have been wanting to learn more about crystals! I've been being drawn to them for awhile now. Thanks for posting!

I'm a massage therapist so I work with energy alot. It's really meditative for me and I've had many interesting experiences where I take on someone else's energy, like I can feel what they feel. I've also predicted things, and sort of just known things I wasn't supposed to know. I think the spirit is a very powerful thing, and I'm very interested in all these different modalities of exercising and freeing it.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    He is not in danger. He is fine. He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how..Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us.I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE in LKL.

DID HE EVER GOING TO COME OUT?? -- would you mind to answer that questions with your Crystal sences - PLEASE!!!!!!

BECAUSE

IT FEELS LATELY THAT MICHAEL FINDS SUCH A COMFORT ZONE ON HIS HIDING - HE IS IVISIBLE BUT YET ON THE TOP FOR INFINITY - AS NOTHING IMMORTAL MORE THAN A DEATH <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    SO ITS LOOKS LIKE PERFECTIONIST JUST SEALED HIS "CURTAIN CALL" AND THAT GIVES NO ROOM FOR OUTPLAY AND ITS REALLY MAKE ME MORE &MORE SAD EVERY DAY... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I have been wanting to learn more about crystals! I've been being drawn to them for awhile now. Thanks for posting!

I'm a massage therapist so I work with energy alot. It's really meditative for me and I've had many interesting experiences where I take on someone else's energy, like I can feel what they feel. I've also predicted things, and sort of just known things I wasn't supposed to know. I think the spirit is a very powerful thing, and I'm very interested in all these different modalities of exercising and freeing it.

jacilovesmichael, that is so nice. Well yes Massage Therapist would be a similar thing as Reike. Have you ever heard of Reike? Reike is done by energy. You do not touch the person,but you heal the person with your hands just by passing it all over her body without touching by meditating, you remove the bad energy with the good energy. Your head is your chakra I am also taking courses on reike. You should look into it.This is spirituality, and so is the pendulum. Thank you for understanding what I do. God bless.
  • This is so cool, thank you for sharing!
  • He is not in danger. He is fine. He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how..Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us.I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE in LKL.

DID HE EVER GOING TO COME OUT?? -- would you mind to answer that questions with your Crystal sences - PLEASE!!!!!!

BECAUSE

IT FEELS LATELY THAT MICHAEL FINDS SUCH A COMFORT ZONE ON HIS HIDING - HE IS IVISIBLE BUT YET ON THE TOP FOR INFINITY - AS NOTHING IMMORTAL MORE THAN A DEATH <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    SO ITS LOOKS LIKE PERFECTIONIST JUST SEALED HIS "CURTAIN CALL" AND THAT GIVES NO ROOM FOR OUTPLAY AND ITS REALLY MAKE ME MORE &MORE SAD EVERY DAY... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

skyways, I see you are losing faith. Don't In some posts I did write Michael may come back in 2012. I did not explain how I knew because I never devolged this information until now. In this is it he said 4 yrs to make it right. He gave us a clue. He will be back in the 4 yrs which is 2012. So what ever he needed to be done it would have taken him 4 yrs and the time is 2012. This is something he had to do personally , I do not know what it is, I am not a clairvoyant, but a person who has intuitions. God did give me this gift, but which at times I supress because it can be very overwhelming. I hope this will help you. The key thing is NOT TO LOSE FAITH EVEN WHEN THINGS GO REALLY BAD, BY BEING POSITIVE YOU ATTRACT POSITIVENESS ALL GOOD THINGS. You should read the book the Secret. YOu get what you attract. If you think negative all bad stuff will come to you. Being positive is the hardest thing a human being can do, but you mustn't give up.. I hope I made you feel a little better God Bless.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    He is not in danger. He is fine. He was never in danger. I feel that he had help from the authorities some how..Now the only time we will find out is when he comes out in the open and tell us.I feel it in my bones he is not in danger. If he were he wouldn't have dressed as DAVE DAVE in LKL.

BECAUSE

IT FEELS LATELY THAT MICHAEL HAVE FIND SUCH A COMFORT ZONE ON HIS HIDING - HE IS IVISIBLE BUT YET ON THE TOP FOR INFINITY - AS NOTHING IMMORTAL MORE THAN A DEATH <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
    SO ITS LOOKS LIKE PERFECTIONIST JUST SEALED HIS "CURTAIN CALL" WHT ALL THE SONY DEALS AND THAT GIVES NO ROOM FOR OUTPLAY AND ITS REALLY MAKE ME MORE &MORE SAD EVERY DAY... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

skyways, I see you are losing faith. Don't In some posts I did write Michael may come back in 2012. I did not explain how I knew because I never devolged this information until now. In this is it he said 4 yrs to make it right. He gave us a clue. He will be back in the 4 yrs which is 2012. So what ever he needed to be done it would have taken him 4 yrs and the time is 2012. This is something he had to do personally , I do not know what it is, I am not a clairvoyant, but a person who has intuitions. God did give me this gift, but which at times I supress because it can be very overwhelming. I hope this will help you. The key thing is NOT TO LOSE FAITH EVEN WHEN THINGS GO REALLY BAD, BY BEING POSITIVE YOU ATTRACT POSITIVENESS ALL GOOD THINGS. You should read the book the Secret. YOu get what you attract. If you think negative all bad stuff will come to you. Being positive is the hardest thing a human being can do, but you mustn't give up.. I hope I made you feel a little better God Bless.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH ,MY DEAR!

anyway, - 3 more years just seems unbearable now.... BUT thanx again for remainding Secret book and all your kind words! I always keeping my Faith alive, just my personal things requares some actions now and Then it may contradict my personal care 4 Michael too .

PEACE AND LOVE, - TOGETHER WE KEEP THE LEGACY GOING!
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    He was in danger, he feared for his life and his kids...he even said to Paris(!), that he may die... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • You contradict your self you say you can or it can answer either yes or no, however when you ask about nwo or illuminati it no. Then you state he was in no danger. I dont get that.

I do not believe you. there are other things that you say that is contraditicting
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    and skyways it's not 3 more years. It's just a little over one year until 2012. I asked a fortune teller the other day where Michael was on June 25th 2009 and was told he was disguised as Latoya close to the family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You contradict your self you say you can or it can answer either yes or no, however when you ask about nwo or illuminati it no. Then you state he was in no danger. I dont get that.

I do not believe you. there are other things that you say that is contraditicting

Where did I contradict myself. I simply said you can only ask questions that can ans. yes or no. the pendulum cannot talk to you. Like I said, there will be peopel like yourself who does not believe and I also said it was fine. it is your choice, i did not write this post to convert everyone in believing in crystal.. You have your own head use it. Tell me what would I gain by telling you all of this. You are not paying me like a fortune teller or a card reader, I am just sharing my thoughts and what I have been suspecting all along. Dominique, you have choices in life and you chose what you want to believe. When I asked if Michael is in danger, it said no, maybe not now since he may be in protective custody. I have no clue. like I said I am not a clairvoyant or a medium.. God bless Dominique.
  • and skyways it's not 3 more years. It's just a little over one year until 2012. I asked a fortune teller the other day where Michael was on June 25th 2009 and was told he was disguised as Latoya close to the family. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Nefari, really that i have never asked if he was at his funeral. That would have been too funny dressed as Latoya. Ok but where was Latoya that day?? Thanks for posting this.
  • He wouldn't have faked his death to just deal with things personally when he could have told the world he was retiring. I don't believe he would play mind games with his fans thinking he really died, I have a feeling he had to fake his death because he was being threatened and if he is under the Witness Protection which I'm saying he might or might not be. People who are in Witness Protection I think once the danger is out of the way they can go back to normal life.
    I believe MJ never went into Witness Protection but decided to have people protect him and he's had to go somewhere so he couldn't be in any danger. But it kind of sucks for his family that if MJ was really being threatened what if the bad people came after his family or his kids and MJ's off in hiding that would be kind of mean of MJ.

Who knows what goes on in MJ's mind. He might be doing this to get away from danger or just playing mind games with everyone or he just felt like doing something that maybe got out of hand and he couldn't go back again.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    all4loveandbelieve:
    lol I don't know where Latoya would have been but if it was for Michael's own good I'm sure she would have stayed out of the picture. I believe the family is a lot closer than what was put in front of us by the press.

jacilovesmichael, that is so nice. Well yes Massage Therapist would be a similar thing as Reike. Have you ever heard of Reike? Reike is done by energy. You do not touch the person,but you heal the person with your hands just by passing it all over her body without touching by meditating, you remove the bad energy with the good energy. Your head is your chakra I am also taking courses on reike. You should look into it.This is spirituality, and so is the pendulum. Thank you for understanding what I do. God bless.

Yes, Reike interests me very much. I meant to mention that. I took an introductory seminar while in massage school. As part of the class, we each had a short Reike treatment done. After the whole class went, the Reike master told us what she "felt" from each of us during our session. When she got to my name, she paused for a very long time as if searching for the right thing to say. She said that I am very "knowing", so much that she could sense it right away, very strongly. This was a very different reading than everyone else in my class. And it was amazing to me because it's true. I've always been a bit too intuitive to the point where it freaks people out in my family, lol. The teacher then asked me if I was clairvoyant, and I had to say I didn't know but I really didn't. Now I realize she may have been right, most of my spiritual gifts I am just learning to tap into. Reike might be something I really should start studying. I could add it to my massage practice and help my clients even more, beyond physical issues. It might also help me along my spiritual journey.

Also, do you have any information on crystals that might be useful to someone who knows nothing about them? I'd like to learn more about different kinds and where I can get them, etc. Thanks in advance!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @Jaci, I have been thinking for years to get a serious course in massage <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I like to give massage.
    Happens to you that when you give a massage you get drained? it happened to me every time I gave a massage.

Therapists who gave me a massage said that i have a "fun loving energy" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> whatever that means. Do you have any idea of how massage therapists can perceive energy?

@Loveatheart4mj, do I understand that you take a pendulum and ask a question?
    Wouldn´t the pendulum be moved by your own pulse?

It may sound crazy but i have "received" Reiki therapy by distance <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and I felt the chills as if the person would have been with me.
  • @Jaci, I have been thinking for years to get a serious course in massage <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I like to give massage.
    Happens to you that when you give a massage you get drained? it happened to me every time I gave a massage.

Therapists who gave me a massage said that i have a "fun loving energy" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> whatever that means. Do you have any idea of how massage therapists can perceive energy?

It may sound crazy but i have "received" Reiki therapy by distance <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> and I felt the chills as if the person would have been with me.

Hey Gema! Energy is all around us. You know how sometimes you can meet a person for the first time and like them instantly? Or dislike them instantly? It is because of the energy they put off and how well it mixes with yours. It's no different with massage except that you are actually touching the person so there is an exchange of energy between the client and therapist. Sometimes I do get drained. It is usually when the person has very negative energy that I feel drained...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I can't believe how this site is taking me back into my life years ago. Deep dark stuff for me. Could you give me your thoughts on this. I come from a very strong orthodox Evangelical Christian background, from which I've altered my interpretation in many but not all ways. I'm much more open to things now, so you don't have to pussyfoot around me at all. I've always had a dreaded fear of anything occultic, demonic, <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> etc. however.

Okay, I'm not asking about the Oijia board game, but I'll just start off with this. I did play it once years ago with my cousins, not believing it at first. We sat in a dark room, he and I with knees touching under the game on our laps, hands on the game. With the first answers I laughed it off saying it was him moving the hands-on piece to the letters and numbers. So then I asked it 3 questions that I knew it was impossible for him to know. It answered everyone absolutely correctly. I ran from the room in shock and fear, and asked God for forgiveness many times fearing I had given a demon permission to enter my life.

Now this other thing was that when I was 19 (years ago) someone introduced me to this needle on a thread thingie (sort of like a pendulum). Basically the only thing it was supposed to do was tell you how many kids you would have and what sex they would be. How it worked is you would hold the thread and let the needle dangle. You would just get the needle moving initially and then as it came to slowing down it would either go clearly in a circle for a girl, or move straight back and forth for a boy. If no children or after all the right number of children, it would immediately come to a full stop and not move. I did this on many people including friends and family members, and myself. It was ALWAYS 100% consistent with me, meaning if I did it on someone 5 times it would always say the same thing such as boy, girl, girl and stop. If other people did it nothing would be consistent or clear, so I knew it didn't work for others. If the people already had kids it would be accurate. At that time I was dating so I did it on him and noticed it was different than mine so I knew we were not meant for each other. After that I stopped, feeling I was dabbling in the occult, confessing many times over the years and fearful. So when I eventually got married (different guy) and had my 3 kids, I knew what they would be, almost wishing each time that it wouldn't come true. Sure enough it was boy, boy, girl. However there was supposed to be another boy at the end, but my husband didn't want more and had a vasectomy. I worried that his surgery wouldn't hold or maybe I'd get raped, but thankfully nothing happened and I'm past bearing age now. So my question is what do you think of that? Do you think it is evil? Do you think I might have some kind of special knowledge because of those 2 areas of the Oijia board and needle thing working for me? Sorry I went into so much detail, but you have no idea how this all tormented me over the years. Thanks so much. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • @Jaci, I have been thinking for years to get a serious course in massage <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I like to give massage.

No when you hold the chain you need to put your elbow on the table it has be fixed without any movements you ask question and it will turn to the right like clockwise it means yes, and counterclockwise means no.. You need to meditate and focus to your question. It is not easy. but I did add a link you can go check it it will show you what to do. Anyone can do this if you have good energy, positiveness I am taking Reike lessons i would love to master it. If you have any questions let me know. It is too cool to ask question about Michael and you get the ans. Blessings.