full image

solylunasolyluna Posts: 48
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
if you put the image ... deleted ... thanks
I do not know if the image is already here...

Comments

• Hello solyluna, I do not understand what you want to show us. This image was shown several times. Did you find something in particular??
  • Hello solyluna, I do not understand what you want to show us. This image was shown several times. Did you find something in particular??
    Sorry, it had not seen the bigger picture.
    HOW DO I REMOVE THE POST?
    Sorry, it had not seen the bigger picture.
    HOW DO I REMOVE THE POST?

you can't remove the post, but it is ok don't worry. God bless.
  • I really like this style...it is bold and the likeness is very good <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • One thing i noticed was marting luther king jr is not in this one......???...... On the album cover, MLK is in the top left corner next to "off the wall" michael's head, but not in this one.
  • The cover is loaded with symbolism and if you divide will see PAGE TWO IS ALL PART TIME LEFT THE MICHAEL BLACK INCLUDING THE FACE AND IF YOU SEE THIS PART RIGHT MICHAEL WHITE FROM BAD TO THE ... INCLUDING FIXED FACE GOOD!! SO MUCH SHADOW ON THE LEFT! TO DIVIDE THE TIME TO UNITE AND REPRESENT A SINGLE "MICHAEL"
  • who edited this picture?...michael??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • who edited this picture?...michael??? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • nWonWo Posts: 59
    <!-- m -->http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/ ... 350j04.jpg<!-- m -->

Full image crystal clear. Not able to embed because it is more than 750 pixels wide
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    No problem.
    It's a double post :

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15676&p=264019&hilit=MJ+album+art+cover#p264019<!-- l -->

nWo can you post it there if it has not been posted yet? ty

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
This discussion has been closed.